PDA

View Full Version : hmmm...

Caydence
Mar 24, 2004, 07:18 PM
On the morgue raid quest in arks mode couldnt you just let time run out without doing anything and win?

BogusKun
Mar 24, 2004, 07:22 PM
That takes too long just try and kill.

Caydence
Mar 24, 2004, 07:34 PM
well wut if i got alot of time on my hands lol

BogusKun
Mar 24, 2004, 07:36 PM
Heh, well... they aren't human. So it shouldn't really matter.

Caydence
Mar 24, 2004, 07:36 PM
I can kill the first set, but relmos and silfer always take out riez and leave me to die

Caydence
Mar 24, 2004, 07:38 PM
so wut ur saying is...it would work? i would win by defualt bc i have more health than them correct?

Arislan
Mar 24, 2004, 11:14 PM
Assuming your team has more HP at the end than they do, yeah, it should work. Never tired it offline, dunno if they change the rules for winning there. Wouldnt surprise me if that caused a loss instead of a win online like it should.

Caydence
Mar 24, 2004, 11:15 PM
turns out it doesnt work.. i forgot about phase duration. (20 secounds)

psojohndoe2
Mar 25, 2004, 02:23 AM
I hate that battle too. Actually, I hate any offline battle where you have Reiz as your partner.

What I do to win that battle is pick Break, toss in 3x Chaos Sorceror, 3x Gilchich, 3x MC Guard, 3x DK Guard, 3x Zonde, 3x Gibarta, 3x Gizonde 3x Patience, 3x Guard, 2x Dice+1, 1x Reqieum, 3x Razonde.

You send the Chaos Sorceror after Relimitos, and the Gilchich after Sil'fer, and you (as Break) also go after Sil'fer... Sil'fer not really all that powerful, and even if she does manage to kill Reiz, you should be able to kill her not that long after, while Mr. Sorceror takes off one of Rel'mitos' items each turn, making him re-equip as much as possible, and delaying him from getting to you. The Gizonde/Razonde will help alot, because both of them like to equip 3 weapons, so you can rack up the Dice Bonus faster that way, and if Rel'mitos gets close, you should have enough dice to run away and attack later on.

Stricker
Mar 25, 2004, 10:18 AM
I hate that battle too. Relmitos is too strong and basically its 2 vs 1 (Reiz doesnt count to me). What I did was, use my Rufina deck and three pouillys slimes. They are free (once I have 1 down) and they also move free so I have enought extra action points to do some combos with rufina or with any of the slimes. That worked for me.