PDA

View Full Version : Probably answered before - no type sranks

Tani
Mar 24, 2004, 07:27 PM
I searched the site and forums, and I saw this question asked several times, but not answered. Has anyone confirmed/denied the ability to get a S-Rank without the annoying weapon sub-name (SLICER, BLADE, etc.) in GC?

I'm probably just weird, but I'd like to have a MOON SLASHER (Phantasy Star 4 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

Hrith
Mar 24, 2004, 08:32 PM
1) no, (not yet), the "no type" option was not added to PSO GC, I think it will probably be with Ep2 C-mode out -- because "no type" would include all S-Ranks, well, that's just my theory http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif knowing ST's laziness, there won't be a "no type" option at all =/

2) Moon Slasher is impossible, you can only have 8 letters and only letters (no spaces, hyphens, dashes, etc.)

Tani
Mar 24, 2004, 09:18 PM
Thanks, that answers my question. And the moon slasher thing was just wishful thinking http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

cyber_fighter
Mar 24, 2004, 11:27 PM
you can name your weps?

Soukosa
Mar 25, 2004, 12:52 AM
Not having the weapon type listed after the S-Rank name is dependent on the type itself. The S-Ranks that are new to this version all have the weapon type listed after the name, so the only ones that would be like that would be the ones that were in ver 2, like the J-Blade.

Caecilius
Mar 26, 2004, 01:03 PM
I'm truly confused here, and all I did was read Sounomi's post in this topic.

I'm assuming that you can have no-type S-Ranks but they need to be achieved through Episode 2 CMode, or am I just losing the plot again?

Pob
Mar 27, 2004, 07:01 AM
On 2004-03-26 10:03, Caecilius wrote:
I'm truly confused here, and all I did was read Sounomi's post in this topic.

I'm assuming that you can have no-type S-Ranks but they need to be achieved through Episode 2 CMode, or am I just losing the plot again?

No-type s-ranks do not exist in EpI c-mode.

No-one knows what the EpII s-ranks are yet, because no-one has completed it. Any 'information' about EpII rewards is speculation.

Hrith
Mar 27, 2004, 04:30 PM
On 2004-03-24 21:52, Sounomi wrote:
Not having the weapon type listed after the S-Rank name is dependent on the type itself. The S-Ranks that are new to this version all have the weapon type listed after the name, so the only ones that would be like that would be the ones that were in ver 2, like the J-Blade.
I'm not sure what you mean either, dear =/
Do you mean that it is only possible for the S-ranks that were already present on DC v2 to have no name (since they could on DC, and the programming concerning those weapons is the same) ?
And how would you know ?

KingChaos
Mar 30, 2004, 10:40 AM
they would be beter if you culd do that though

Sayuka
Apr 3, 2004, 06:02 AM
No-one has completed Episode 2 c-mode?
Is it online only?
I don't play online, have been doing Episode 1 c-mode offline with some friends. Havn't even looked to see if there was an Episode 2 c-mode...

And what do you mean by not completed? As in no one has managed to get an S-Rank time, or they just havn't ever finished it?

Tani
Apr 3, 2004, 10:05 PM
1) Ep2 cmode is five levels long, but there are only four levels accesable online. The fifth will be added sometime in the future.

2) Ep2 cmode can only be played online, or offline with PSO Plus.

3) Why is this topic still going? O_o

SolRiver
Apr 5, 2004, 03:50 AM
o.o didnt know there are 5 stage for ep2 cmode...

if c4 is seabed and fight olga there... what is c5?

EDIT- oh wait... yea the tower XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2004-04-05 01:51 ]</font>