PDA

View Full Version : So, Is It Still Good?

hopesfall27
Mar 24, 2004, 10:58 PM
I haven't really played this game online since the end of the Dreamcast days. As most people here know, the game was 150% ruined by then. I imported Episode I & II when it was first released, but stopped playing due to the fact that they were re-releasing it because of the dupe glitch. I just couldn't afford it. Anyway, I know that there are plenty of cheaters out there, but how is it? Is the experience ruined? Can you still find legitimate people to play with?

I can't wait to get back online next week with PSO Plus. I just hope that I can enjoy it by playing the way it was meant to be played.

KaFKa
Mar 24, 2004, 11:02 PM
you should post in the player matchup forum if you want to find other people to play with.

as for the game, stay clear of antares, vega, and the first block of any ship, and you should be relatively fine

KingChaos
Mar 25, 2004, 11:55 AM
yeah as you may see people are always moaning about hacks so there must be legits

Orange_kid
Mar 25, 2004, 12:20 PM
I've never played the Dreamcast version, but from what people say, Oberon was WAY worse than any GC ship. At least you wont have to worry about people trying to CK.

Xero_Silvera
Mar 25, 2004, 12:21 PM
I'm offline currently, but when i go online.. i aint trading period.. and im just too lazy to actually dupe, even if i wanted to. So i guess that makes me legit kinda? lol. There are plenty of legit players online still, from all the posting i troll under.

Oryus_
Mar 25, 2004, 12:29 PM
Oberon! lol now that was a scum hole, but for some reason I found the sence of danger some what exsiting and found it added to the fun.