PDA

View Full Version : Best method to find an Invisible Guard

Zack_Morris
Mar 25, 2004, 02:44 PM
I tried searching the forums for tips on finding the Invisible Guard but had little luck. Anyone have any ideas for me to find one? Are there any quests that have a significant number of Dark Gunners?

Richard
Mar 25, 2004, 03:12 PM
Effective Hunting - Dark Gunner:

- Start up the offline quest, From the Depths.
- Go south two rooms, clear the Arlans/Merlans.
- Go east two rooms.
- Go south one room, clear the five Gunners.
- Go back north.
- Go east one room, clear the Arlans/Merlans and three Gunners.
- Repeat.

NOTE: This is the fastest way of hunting Dark Gunners (that I know of, anyway). You can get eight Gunners within a couple of minutes. However, repeating the process over "xyz" amount of times is tedious, but overall the most time-efficient way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2004-03-25 12:12 ]</font>

KaFKa
Mar 25, 2004, 03:30 PM
On 2004-03-25 12:12, Richard wrote:
Effective Hunting - Dark Gunner:

- Start up the offline quest, From the Depths.
- Go south two rooms, clear the Arlans/Merlans.
- Go east two rooms.
- Go south one room, clear the five Gunners.
- Go back north.
- Go east one room, clear the Arlans/Merlans and three Gunners.
- Repeat.

NOTE: This is the fastest way of hunting Dark Gunners (that I know of, anyway). You can get eight Gunners within a couple of minutes. However, repeating the process over "xyz" amount of times is tedious, but overall the most time-efficient way.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2004-03-25 12:12 ]</font>

taken stright from the guides, no less

Zack_Morris
Mar 25, 2004, 03:38 PM
I tried looking up a method in the rares and leveling section but couldn't find it. Sorry if I upset you.

Thanks for the help Richard, exactly what I was looking for.

Richard
Mar 25, 2004, 03:40 PM
On 2004-03-25 12:30, KaFKa wrote:

taken stright from the guides, no less

Eh? What guide? As far as I know, PSO-World has no guide with the information I just provided.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2004-03-25 12:41 ]</font>

KaFKa
Mar 25, 2004, 03:44 PM
really? it was on the guides last time i looked. oh well, they might have pulled them down for one reason or another

Richard
Mar 25, 2004, 04:01 PM
Which "guides" are you referring to. I'm almost 100% positive PSO-World has NEVER had a guide with the fastest ways of hunting each enemy, I even remember telling LollipopLolita that I was going to submit a guide like this, though I never got around to it. >_>

Deus-Irae
Mar 27, 2004, 01:38 AM
if there isnt one, then submit it!

better one than none!

after getting that Heart Key, i need to hunt this item myself...one day.