PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

StrongBad
Mar 25, 2004, 11:16 PM
This game is awesome! I played the multiplayer at my friends house for a couple of hours and this game is so addicting and fun. I like being spies more than mercenaries but they are both fun. My favorite level so far out of the ones that I played is the Cinema. The best part of the game is when you get the mercs in a headlock, if you hold down the white button you can talk to them. I usually say something like, "I'm gonna eat your children," and then kill them. One time this kid asked after the game if I was serious, lol. Has anyone else got this game yet? If you haven't you should.

Skett
Mar 26, 2004, 10:49 PM
I want to buy it but thanks to PSO, I have no money but it is one of my top to-get games. I can't wait to play online. From what I hear, both you and magazines, online play is very, very fun.

Long live walking around in the dark!

Outrider
Mar 27, 2004, 12:54 PM
I, uh... I beat the first one on PS2 the other day for the first time... does that count?

Zzzzzz
Mar 27, 2004, 06:05 PM
I played the demo and I have a VERY hard time getting on a game. most games fill up before I join for some reason.

StrongBad
Mar 27, 2004, 09:47 PM
On 2004-03-27 15:05, Zzzzzz wrote:
I played the demo and I have a VERY hard time getting on a game. most games fill up before I join for some reason.

Then just make your own game.

dylcool
Mar 27, 2004, 11:24 PM
I hear there's a bit of a problem with it.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2004-03-26

RuneLateralus
Mar 27, 2004, 11:28 PM
You can still join a game with your friends list and quick match. And besides, the problem will be fixed with an update I imagine.

Zzzzzz
Mar 28, 2004, 12:04 AM
The crash problem is fixed. I downloaded a patch for the demo. Also, I have firewall.