PDA

View Full Version : God I hate Online Auctions

Armok
Mar 26, 2004, 09:35 AM
I was trying to get both Resident evil 0 and 1 today from the same seller for gamecube and some complete bastard bid in the last 10 seconds to rob me of one of them.

God dam bastard I've been watching that fucking auction all day and get robbed like that. Means I gonna have to pay twice for Postage and will get RE 1 before 0 which I'll have to get elsewhere thats great, just great. Ruined my easter break.

Dhylec
Mar 26, 2004, 10:24 AM
ah, i heard online bidding is a whole different game..
there are tricks & strategies to it..

shifter
Mar 26, 2004, 11:30 AM
a lot of tricks to it, to bad i dont know any of them, so i feel your pain. ive been bidding on battletech cards lately, trying to bolster my collection, and ive just been shanghighed by some dicks who bid in like the last minute. dam them, all i want are the two timberwolfs i dont have.

LollipopLolita
Mar 26, 2004, 11:32 AM
On 2004-03-26 07:24, Dhylec wrote:
ah, i heard online bidding is a whole different game..
there are tricks & strategies to it..

yes with a completely different set of cheatcodes.

oh and it's called sniping btw. now if you wanna beat that, you can only snipe back the last few seconds.

welcome to the real world of competitive online bidding!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-26 08:33 ]</font>

Blatt4Life
Mar 26, 2004, 05:58 PM
Yeah man I know how you feel, I have had it done to me a couple of times.

Scrub
Mar 26, 2004, 07:26 PM
Heh. If we're talking about eBay, here, Amigo, there's a handy site I found, I forget the name of the thing, it's like Bidsniper, but it automatically puts in a bid at the last, like, 5 minutes. Search for it over a webfinder, and I'm sure you'll find it.