PDA

View Full Version : Proto Regen Gear

SnoopyEgotist
Mar 26, 2004, 06:52 PM
I just got one from the red slime. I don't see if it's any good or not, it doesn't seem very strong.

Kuea
Mar 26, 2004, 07:00 PM
it's OK and you can tell if it's strong by seing if it raises or lowers defense evasion you know.
I want one for a collection

Eihwaz
Mar 26, 2004, 07:01 PM
It sucks. Lv 66 required, terrible resistances, DFP, EVP...and no special effect, either.

At least a Merge gives you useful tech boosts.

It's a "prototype" of the regen gear and regen gear adv. Those suck too, but when you block, you heal HP/TP.

Jarek
Mar 26, 2004, 07:47 PM
I've found one of these before, but they are pretty useless. Been searching for a regen gear adv. tho; seems like it might be kinda useful for a high level FO at a lower difficulty like vhard or something.

PaleKid15
Mar 26, 2004, 08:26 PM
Regen Gear ADV is awesome. You can have near 1000 (possibly over) evp and get hp/tp back free while blocking, not to mention that the blocking animation is pretty cool. It is very underrated and is very useful for looking for invisible guard, s-parts, and other normal drop rares.

Boothead
Mar 26, 2004, 08:35 PM
The proto regene gear is a turd. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Im sorry that you had the misfourtune of finding it (from a red slime? May God have mercy on your soul...)
What a waste of a red slime. Im sorry for you...

azngamer648
Mar 26, 2004, 08:49 PM
I have the Advanced one. ITs pretty good.

Blatt4Life
Mar 26, 2004, 08:53 PM
Yeah it does suck. But I have one just for collection like another person posted.