PDA

View Full Version : *E-13*

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 08:25 PM
**E-13** or (Thirteenth Element) is a great place to get to know people. I am hoping that if you have any questions you can PM me or Email me. I am looking for members to join **E-13**. not only is E-13 a great team...it is also a legit team. We do not promote cheats in anyway nor do we accept cheaters or hackers. If you have any questions bout PSO or joining the team please post a message, and hopefully i can answer it. Thank you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiri on 2004-04-12 21:40 ]</font>

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 08:29 PM
why dont you ally with L-PSO? pm Sungkwon or MOTOROLA about it if you think thats a good idea. k, bye.

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 08:39 PM
On 2004-03-26 17:29, Trugeta wrote:
why dont you ally with L-PSO? pm Sungkwon or MOTOROLA about it if you think thats a good idea. k, bye.

i was acctualy hoping to stay in this team cuz i want to have my own team...i already have 43 members and still going up, so i think im doing great on my own. i would however like to be allied with L-PSO but not in the sense that all members will be gone. i would like to be allied but still keep my team and all members, as well as stay the leader.

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 09:58 PM
thats what i meant, so if there's another clan war, we can all go at it together. plus you're an all legit team, it would be a good idea to ally with us, well at least i thought it would be a good idea.

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 10:16 PM
On 2004-03-26 18:58, Trugeta wrote:
thats what i meant, so if there's another clan war, we can all go at it together. plus you're an all legit team, it would be a good idea to ally with us, well at least i thought it would be a good idea.

That sounds good. I would like to be allied with L-PSO. I will put L-PSO under my allys.=D

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 10:23 PM
yay! this calls for a celebration! but you have to ask Sungkwon or MOTOROLA first.

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 10:24 PM
have you realized that you and i are talking to eachother in two different forums, and we're the only ones talking in both topics?

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 10:26 PM
On 2004-03-26 19:23, Trugeta wrote:
yay! this calls for a celebration! but you have to ask Sungkwon or MOTOROLA first.

im on it =D

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 10:27 PM
ok, nice doing business with you.

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 10:29 PM
have you realized that you and i are talking to eachother in two different forums, and we're the only ones talking in both topics?

im on the phone with my cousin and i just told him that before you posted.LOL.atleast this is racking up some posts on my side and yours.

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 10:41 PM
yes, that is true.

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 10:44 PM
MOTOROLA never PM's me back very fast...i have to wait usualy about 2 days before i get a reply.you should PM him too asking about allys and stuff.

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 10:45 PM
yeah ok, i will do that. i just posted about you wanting to ally with L-PSO on the L-PSO thread, and i think maybe you should also do it. it might get read by one of the new admins to L-PSO.

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 10:46 PM
On 2004-03-26 19:45, Trugeta wrote:
yeah ok, i will do that. i just posted about you wanting to ally with L-PSO on the L-PSO thread, and i think maybe you should also do it. it might get read by one of the new admins to L-PSO.

which thread is it?...the one that says "*L-PSO*"?

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 10:49 PM
that would be the one. its a pretty long thread too, i think its longer than the one that talked about unsealing methods for the j sword, unless that one was like 32 pages long, which i think it was.

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 10:56 PM
On 2004-03-26 19:49, Trugeta wrote:
that would be the one. its a pretty long thread too, i think its longer than the one that talked about unsealing methods for the j sword, unless that one was like 32 pages long, which i think it was.

There...i have posted a message on L-PSO thread. i hope they see it.

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 10:57 PM
they should, cause there's usually a new post there everyday. good luck.

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 10:59 PM
On 2004-03-26 19:57, Trugeta wrote:
they should, cause there's usually a new post there everyday. good luck.

i hope i get an answer...if not then too bad.

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 11:02 PM
i just sent MOTOROLA a PM. i hope he gets it. you should get a reply soon, unless something happens to where none of them can PM you back. but if you know Badbitz, you could also try PMing him, because he just became a new admin. but i would recommend doing that if you dont get a reply within the next 2 days.

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 11:05 PM
On 2004-03-26 20:02, Trugeta wrote:
i just sent MOTOROLA a PM. i hope he gets it. you should get a reply soon, unless something happens to where none of them can PM you back. but if you know Badbitz, you could also try PMing him, because he just became a new admin. but i would recommend doing that if you dont get a reply within the next 2 days.

if i dont get a reply then i will do that. and if i dont get one from him...then what?

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 11:07 PM
ther's another new admin, but i forgot who it was. his name is on the same page as the one you posted on in the L-PSO thread. so you can find his name there.

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 11:09 PM
the other one is Zebulan, i just checked

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 11:10 PM
is it Badbitz and Zebulan? i saw thier names on that thread...might have been them, but im not sure.

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 11:13 PM
yes, those are the 2 new admins. Sungkwon and MOTOROLA are still the ones in charge though, but i think MOTOROLA is the main person or leader, whatever you want to call it.

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 11:14 PM
So MOTOROLA is the leader now?...i thought sung kwon is.

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 11:21 PM
im not too sure anymore, cause in the posts they make, they say they have to do something to the other but they cant cause they're the leader, but then the other says the same thing, just about the other. its confusing, but i think it's MOTOROLA.

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 11:24 PM
I was reading it and i saw a message saying that MOTOROLA was going to delete Sungkwon from the team cuz apparently he isnt on PSOW much, but thats just what i read.

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 11:33 PM
on the team center list, it says Sungkwon is the leader, but i think its actually MOTOROLA.

Bender202
Mar 26, 2004, 11:33 PM
Moto is the leader, and badbitz and zebulan7 are the right and left hand men.

O, and from my experience badbitz and zebulan seem to be the most active.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bender202 on 2004-03-26 20:40 ]</font>

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 11:36 PM
On 2004-03-26 20:33, Trugeta wrote:
on the team center list, it says Sungkwon is the leader, but i think its actually MOTOROLA.

I would have to aggree with you because Sungkwon never goes on much.

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 11:40 PM
yep, and MOTOROLA is the one who sends out all the team mass mails.

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 11:43 PM
Im acctualy suprised how many people i have got to join my team from March9,2004 i now have 43...im proud of it and i also like bragging, LOL

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 11:44 PM
wow, thats alot for such a short time.

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 11:45 PM
How long has your team been going for?

Aiya
Mar 26, 2004, 11:47 PM
That would be a good Idea. ALRIGHT! CLAN WARS! The two biggest teams on PSO fight to see who is the best. (We will have an easy win lol)My team rocks! I will try to ally with LPSO by sending a PM.

CO-Leader of FEAOC
AKA_Kaitou_

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 11:49 PM
On 2004-03-26 20:47, AKA_Kaitou_ wrote:
That would be a good Idea. ALRIGHT! CLAN WARS! The two biggest teams on PSO fight to see who is the best. (We will have an easy win lol)My team rocks! I will try to ally with LPSO by sending a PM.

CO-Leader of FEAOC
AKA_Kaitou_

UMMMM....what are you talking about...L-PSO is the ally....i will not have a clan war with them...NOPE....UHN UHN

Trugeta
Mar 26, 2004, 11:50 PM
ive no clue how long L-PSO has been a team, i just recently joined. hey Kaitou, nice to meet you. hope all your guys' luck is good and your PMs get answered. good night

Kiri
Mar 26, 2004, 11:54 PM
If you are going to bed...then...Goodnight

Aiya
Mar 28, 2004, 12:19 AM
Can't we still have friendly clan wars?

Kiri
Mar 29, 2004, 01:49 PM
On 2004-03-27 21:19, AKA_Kaitou_ wrote:

I think it would be fun to have some little friendly clan wars, but i will have to ask the other clans if they want to. Which team were you hoping to have friendly clan wars with?

Aiya
Mar 29, 2004, 10:07 PM
On 2004-03-29 10:49, AKA_Hotei wrote:

On 2004-03-27 21:19, AKA_Kaitou_ wrote:

I think it would be fun to have some little friendly clan wars, but i will have to ask the other clans if they want to. Which team were you hoping to have friendly clan wars with?

We should have friendly clan wars with almost any team that we think may be challenging. That would be good. Especially LPSO!

Kiri
Mar 29, 2004, 10:10 PM
[/quote]

We should have friendly clan wars with almost any team that we think may be challenging. That would be good. Especially LPSO!

[/quote]

You're right...but unfortunatly most of thier members are inacctive, and another thing is you arent even online...so we can have clan wars.

Aiya
Mar 29, 2004, 10:14 PM
Your not online either. I am planning on getting online very soon. When I do, THEN COME CLAN WARS!

Kiri
Mar 29, 2004, 10:16 PM
On 2004-03-29 19:14, AKA_Kaitou_ wrote:
Your not online either. I am planning on getting online very soon. When I do, THEN COME CLAN WARS!

you better not make our team look bad...or you will pay, LOL

badbitz
Mar 29, 2004, 11:25 PM
It would be neat to have friendly clan tournaments. Moto and Robbie are already orgainizing TK/L-PSO events.
BTW, Sungkwon isn't as active as past days do to a viral computer...

Kiri
Mar 30, 2004, 02:36 PM
Good news FEAOC members, We now have another ally. L-PSO has decided to ally with our team. This meens that we now are not only looking out for members of our team but also thier team members. If they ever need halp we will be there, and if we ever need help im sure they will be there for our team too.

Sagasu
Mar 30, 2004, 05:36 PM
Right, umm..

Whats up with the names? Im a basilisk now? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Heh..

I don't get online to often, but drop me a pm if something is going down and I'll see if I can be there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Kiri
Mar 30, 2004, 05:39 PM
On 2004-03-30 14:36, Sarunakai wrote:
Right, umm..

Whats up with the names? Im a basilisk now? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Heh..

I don't get online to often, but drop me a pm if something is going down and I'll see if I can be there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Well, it doesnt matter if you are online or not. AKA_Kaitou_ isnt online, so dont worry bout it.

Kiri
Mar 30, 2004, 05:41 PM
If anyone has a problem with thier name on FEAOC please PM me a new name and i will see what i can do.

Sagasu
Mar 30, 2004, 05:49 PM
On 2004-03-30 14:41, AKA_Hotei wrote:
If anyone has a problem with thier name on FEAOC please PM me a new name and i will see what i can do.

^_^

Assassin would better suit me, but heck, Basilisk is fine if the name is already taken >.<

No problemo, hope to see you guys online soon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Trugeta
Mar 30, 2004, 08:34 PM
hey, im a member of L-PSO, and if you want to play online sometime, im on almost everyday. so drop me a pm with when you are on, and you timezone, so i know also.

achilles12
Apr 1, 2004, 09:55 AM
shouldve mailed all the members. then they might have come. this is cool.

achilles12
Apr 1, 2004, 09:58 AM
i like the sonics

achilles12
Apr 1, 2004, 10:00 AM
my name is good as is.

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 1, 2004, 10:11 AM
Trying to bump up your post count there? =

Anyways, its been pretty busy at my work...gah, stupid end of quarter rush. =P anywho...

Gonna be on tonight, Antares 9...hope to see some of you on tonight (April 1)...been really busy with leveling, I am now ~103 (can't remember, might be 104 already...)

I LOVE my name...Mistress...I have always liked the tone of that...when I login tonight I will be set in Lobby 1, black haired HUnny with fishnet stockings, hotpants, Prada boots...urm, you get the idea...

I'll be sitting in a Skyly chair with my knees tightly locked together...won't you come and play a game? =)

Hope to see you!

achilles12
Apr 1, 2004, 10:13 AM
ah sadly i dont have online capablities

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 1, 2004, 09:24 PM
Sarunakai...urm, can we be friends?

Clearly you have wonderful taste in Persocoms. =)

Chi, chi!

(translation: "Uh huh!" =)

Aiya
Apr 2, 2004, 08:38 PM
[/quote]

Well, it doesnt matter if you are online or not. AKA_Kaitou_ isnt online, so dont worry bout it.

[/quote]

Your not online quite yet either. I plan to get online around April 22.

WHO WANTS TO JOIN MY TEAM, TEAM FEAOC?! IT ROCKS!
(I'm the CO-Leader, I hope you don't mind me bossing you around...LOL)

Kiri
Apr 2, 2004, 09:52 PM
On 2004-04-02 17:38, AKA_Kaitou_ wrote:

[/quote]

WHO WANTS TO JOIN MY TEAM, TEAM FEAOC?! IT ROCKS!
(I'm the CO-Leader, I hope you don't mind me bossing you around...LOL)

[/quote]

It is no longer called FEAOC...it is now called F-Army, cuz it sounds better...(I think)

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 3, 2004, 08:32 PM

Oh heck! =/ so I have to wait a bit longer...well, let it be known that inbetween of EP3 and FFXI I will be on Antares 9/1 from now on, in an unlocked room named "F-Army"...kay? =)

Kiri
Apr 4, 2004, 02:52 AM
Oh heck! =/ so I have to wait a bit longer...well, let it be known that inbetween of EP3 and FFXI I will be on Antares 9/1 from now on, in an unlocked room named "F-Army"...kay? =)

That sounds good...and me and AKA_Kaitou_ should be online very soon, so just keep waiting.

Aiya
Apr 5, 2004, 12:20 AM
On 2004-04-03 17:32, Zelendria_Ru wrote:

OK. I could hardly wait to meet you.

Kiri
Apr 6, 2004, 06:03 PM
YAY!!!i finaly got Ep.3 so now i can play that with you guys too. It's an awesome game.

Kiri
Apr 6, 2004, 06:04 PM
i was thinking of changing the team name and i was hoping for some ideas from everyone. please give me your thoughts towards this.THX.

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 6, 2004, 11:55 PM
Heh, to be perfectly honest, I like the current name, but the whole F-Army thing is a little bit tough to connect to the Flowen's referance...perhaps some other shortened form that retains more of the meaning of the former???

achilles12
Apr 7, 2004, 08:38 AM
just call it flowens army. simple and effective.

Kiri
Apr 7, 2004, 09:24 AM
so then...if i change it to "FEAOC" again it would be better you say...?i am also kinda thinking that "F-Army" is kinda wierd considering it says "Farmy" which i dont like farms cuz they smell. but so far i will put the thing back to the old name, unless there is any other good ideas for the name.

Aiya
Apr 7, 2004, 05:35 PM
On 2004-04-06 21:55, Zelendria_Ru wrote:
Heh, to be perfectly honest, I like the current name, but the whole F-Army thing is a little bit tough to connect to the Flowen's referance...perhaps some other shortened form that retains more of the meaning of the former???

I believe that it should be changed either to FEAOC or Flowens Army. I'll see if I can get it changed. Have any other suggestions for my team name? So far its Flowens Army.

Co-Leader of F-Army

Kiri
Apr 7, 2004, 05:40 PM
[/quote]

I believe that it should be changed either to FEAOC or Flowens Army. I'll see if I can get it changed. Have any other suggestions for my team name? So far its Flowens Army.

Co-Leader of F-Army

[/quote]

I have to tell you that "Flowens Army" is too long for a shortend version. It will have to be the old name from before..."FEAOC".

And for all other members please if you still think the name should be different please tell me.

Kiri
Apr 8, 2004, 08:52 PM
If you guys didnt already know...I am no longer known as AKA_Hotei...now my name is Kiri. please do not mistake me as anyone else.

Aiya
Apr 8, 2004, 09:07 PM
I may also change my name. Hmmm...

Sagasu
Apr 8, 2004, 10:27 PM
On 2004-04-01 18:24, Zelendria_Ru wrote:
Sarunakai...urm, can we be friends?

Clearly you have wonderful taste in Persocoms. =)

Chi, chi!

(translation: "Uh huh!" =)

Erm...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Sure, sometimes I wish persocoms where real...

Ah well.

Kiri
Apr 8, 2004, 10:57 PM
I was thinking of chaning our team name to something different.i would like for you guys to vote and tell me what you think...either yes...or no. I haave mass PM'd the team so please read that.

the vote will be decided on monday. if the majority say yes i will change if it is no then i will not change. Please vote on what you think...not what others think. (PLEASE ONLY VOTE FOR THE NAME I SAID IN THE PM)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiri on 2004-04-08 21:03 ]</font>

Sagasu
Apr 8, 2004, 11:05 PM
Thirteenth element seems to have that ring I like,

So, thats my choice.

Kiri
Apr 8, 2004, 11:08 PM
On 2004-04-08 21:05, Sarunakai wrote:
Thirteenth element seems to have that ring I like,

So, thats my choice.

thats one for yes...i will post a tally on the team guild

ADUCKI-Sempai
Apr 8, 2004, 11:16 PM
Yes change the name please.

MOTOROLA
Apr 8, 2004, 11:18 PM
Kiri, heh, kind of late, but I officially added you as an Ally in the L-PSO Decorum, which right now can be located in our thread.

Kiri
Apr 8, 2004, 11:26 PM
On 2004-04-08 21:18, MOTOROLA wrote:
Kiri, heh, kind of late, but I officially added you as an Ally in the L-PSO Decorum, which right now can be located in our thread.

I saw on your team thread that you said:

This doucment may be changed at any time by the any current Administrators of L-PSO with or without warning. You as a member of L-PSO should check back every now and then to ensure that your are not in fault with the TOS of L-PSO.

- This document may be changed by the speakking of Administrators at any given time.

If it may be changed at anytime by a L-PSO administartor then it isnt too late to change my team name, Do to the fact that you can edit it and change that post at anygiven time.

achilles12
Apr 9, 2004, 08:51 AM
i was liking the Flowens Army Name but thats just me.

MOTOROLA
Apr 9, 2004, 11:37 AM
On 2004-04-08 21:26, Kiri wrote:

If it may be changed at anytime by a L-PSO administartor then it isnt too late to change my team name, Do to the fact that you can edit it and change that post at anygiven time.

What? Could you present that post a little more clearly, I couldn't grasp the meaning of it.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Caboose
Apr 9, 2004, 12:40 PM
im a newbie to the team, i vote no dont change the name i like the flowen name

Kiri
Apr 9, 2004, 12:53 PM
On 2004-04-09 09:37, MOTOROLA wrote:

On 2004-04-08 21:26, Kiri wrote:

What? Could you present that post a little more clearly, I couldn't grasp the meaning of it.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Oh...im sorry.I thought you said it was too late to change it now cuz you already posted it on the thread officialy. I guess i read your post wrong.

MOTOROLA
Apr 9, 2004, 02:05 PM
On 2004-04-09 10:53, Kiri wrote:
Oh...im sorry.I thought you said it was too late to change it now cuz you already posted it on the thread officialy. I guess i read your post wrong.

No problem.

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 9, 2004, 02:07 PM
I am lucky today! (so far) 1 pouilly slime (nothing from it though) and 2 mil lily for 2 demo comets!

BTW, those will be up for trade, I won't tekk them so you can be sure of authenticity. =)

nyu!

Kiri
Apr 9, 2004, 03:31 PM
so far the vote on the team name change is:

(9)Yes: Sarunakai, ADUCKI-Sempai, XeNoCiDe, OSIRIS051r15, mikemanla , Luna15, ReaperX, Joshie, Poomer

(6)No: Aero_Ruisu, HuCheEr, ShadowsMinion, Zelendria_Ru, Caboose, achilles12,

I will say again, the voting ends on monday at 1:00PM (MST)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiri on 2004-04-09 14:01 ]</font>

Caboose
Apr 9, 2004, 04:09 PM
If your going to change the name, have something diffrent than E-13. maybe something with a boss name or something. Or maybe something with "red" because of red ring rico. I was thinking of Fals's (or Flow's) Hitman. That sounds ok to me but, whatever you know just a thought.

Kiri
Apr 9, 2004, 04:13 PM
On 2004-04-09 14:09, Caboose wrote:
If your going to change the name, have something diffrent than E-13. maybe something with a boss name or something. Or maybe something with "red" because of red ring rico. I was thinking of Fals's (or Flow's) Hitman. That sounds ok to me but, whatever you know just a thought.

i wont be giving people names like now.(eg.F-Army *****) i will just give the name without [E-13] on it. The team name will not be [E-13] it is just a short version of the team name **Thrteenth Element**

Caboose
Apr 9, 2004, 04:22 PM
On 2004-04-09 14:13, Kiri wrote:

On 2004-04-09 14:09, Caboose wrote:

i wont be giving people names like now.(eg.F-Army *****) i will just give the name without [E-13] on it. The team name will not be [E-13] it is just a short version of the team name **Thrteenth Element**

I know. I just typed E-13 because I didnt feel like typing Thirteenth Element. Im just not to big of a fan of the name Thirteenth Element. But hey if thats what you want it to be then may it be. Its your clan. Ill still be apart of it to.

P.S: Do you mind if my title is "Red Weapon Hunter" or "samuri".

Kiri
Apr 9, 2004, 05:10 PM

If thats what you want your name to be then yes i will do that for you.

Caboose
Apr 9, 2004, 05:17 PM
On 2004-04-09 15:10, Kiri wrote:

If thats what you want your name to be then yes i will do that for you.

Cool thanks. I want Red Weapon Hunter. Not samuri.

Kiri
Apr 9, 2004, 05:19 PM
[/quote]
Cool thanks. I want Red Weapon Hunter. Not samuri.

[/quote]

ok...all done

Caboose
Apr 9, 2004, 05:27 PM
Hey how do you get the PARACITIC GENE: FLOW? My brother want sto know if he can even get it. Reply in quote or PM me please.

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 9, 2004, 05:52 PM
Parasitic Gene:Flow is unavailable...the drop rate for Olga Flow is set to 0% and will not drop...dark weapons currently in the game are all hacks and dupes of hacks...

Parasitic Cell Type D is a armor transformation "thing" you can obtain by trading photon drops in the quest "Gallon's Shop"...

PS, my previous PM named things incorrectly but has the same basic info...I've always known Olga flow DNA as (the former), not as Parasitic Gene:flow...easier to keep them seperate for me =/

Caboose
Apr 9, 2004, 05:54 PM
Thank you everyon e who PM'd me. Kiri, sorry about calling you Kili in my PM. Forgive me. DONT BOOT ME FROM THE PLEAAAAAASE!

Caboose
Apr 9, 2004, 06:14 PM
How do you get your sig custimised? Because I have a picture in my computer and I want it as my sig. Please tell me on th eforum or PM me.

Kiri
Apr 9, 2004, 09:34 PM
On 2004-04-09 16:14, Caboose wrote:
How do you get your sig custimised? Because I have a picture in my computer and I want it as my sig. Please tell me on th eforum or PM me.

you must use HTML coding to change it. copy and psate this in your signiture thing... WEBSITE WITH PICTURE ON IT

Caboose
Apr 9, 2004, 10:14 PM
Questions. 1) Whats HTML coding and how do you type it? 2) Can hunters use RED MECHGUNS? 3) How do you find the Lavis Cannon? 4) Why would the makers of PSO make FLOW DNA an item when its percentage of finding it is 0? 5)How could they hack a video game to get FLOW DNA? 6)How much dose it cost monthly to play online?

You may ansewer one of my question or all. You can also ansewer as many as you want, but please, ansewer only you are for sure that the ansewer is right. When you ansewer, please give the number of the question so I know what one it is. You either ansewer on this forum or PM me I check the website and forums alot when I have access to a computer thank you one and everyone.

Kiri
Apr 9, 2004, 10:59 PM
On 2004-04-09 20:14, Caboose wrote:
Questions. 1) Whats HTML coding and how do you type it? 2) Can hunters use RED MECHGUNS? 3) How do you find the Lavis Cannon? 4) Why would the makers of PSO make FLOW DNA an item when its percentage of finding it is 0? 5)How could they hack a video game to get FLOW DNA? 6)How much dose it cost monthly to play online?

You may ansewer one of my question or all. You can also ansewer as many as you want, but please, ansewer only you are for sure that the ansewer is right. When you ansewer, please give the number of the question so I know what one it is. You either ansewer on this forum or PM me I check the website and forums alot when I have access to a computer thank you one and everyone.

1)HTML is HyperText Markup Language. it is used for website making and stuff.

2)no...only RAngers can use this weapon.

3)Viridia: Ultimate:Ruins Gran Sorcerer
Greennill: Ultimate:Seabed Morfos
Skyly: Ultimate:Ruins Del D
Bluefull: Ultimate:Mines Sinow Red
Purplenum: Ultimate:Forest Tollaw
Pinkal: Ultimate:Caves Pouifully Slime
Redria: Ultimate:Caves Pouilly Slime
Oran: Ultimate:Mines Sinow Red
Yellowboze: Ultimate:Control Center Gibbles
Whitill: Ultimate:Control Center Gibbles

4)Unknown

5)Unknown

6)Sega Corporation has announced a monthly network fee in Japan for playing Phantasy Star Online on the Sega Dreamcast. Excluding phone bills and the monthly ISP fee, users can choose to pay a fee of 400 yen (about US$3.70) for a one-month plan or 1,000 yen (about US$9.26) for a three-month plan to play the game online. Payments can be made via WebMoney or credit cards. The first 30 days of network online play will be free once players sign up.

Caboose
Apr 9, 2004, 11:45 PM
On 2004-04-09 20:14, Caboose wrote:
3) How do you find the Lavis Cannon?

3) Can you find offline?

Caboose
Apr 9, 2004, 11:46 PM
How would i type caboose_1024 in HTML?

Sagasu
Apr 10, 2004, 01:10 AM
On 2004-04-09 21:46, Caboose wrote:

You don't, html is a code that your computer transefers that contians the location of the object.

If you wan't to customize ur sig, then your going to need a host, such as http://www.uploadit.org <--- A fine example of html.

From there you will need to creat an account and upload your image off of your computer. Then, copy the images html code and post it inside and image sorround.[ img] [/img]

http://www.uploadit.org/Caboose/Fluffy_Wuffyjpg. (or whatever)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sarunakai on 2004-04-09 23:10 ]</font>

Caboose
Apr 10, 2004, 05:17 PM
On 2004-04-09 23:10, Sarunakai wrote:

You don't, html is a code that your computer transefers that contians the location of the object.

If you wan't to customize ur sig, then your going to need a host, such as http://www.uploadit.org <--- A fine example of html.

From there you will need to creat an account and upload your image off of your computer. Then, copy the images html code and post it inside and image sorround.[ img] [/img]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sarunakai on 2004-04-09 23:10 ]</font>

I tried that. As you can see by sig. You seem to know how to do it, please give my a step by step guide to getting the sig.

Zebulan7
Apr 10, 2004, 07:41 PM
Hello, I'm an admin from L-PSO. We would just like to say hi and thank you for allying with us. We look forward to furthur participation with you in future events.

Currently we have the ep3 tourny that we are hosting, and we encourage everyone in ep3 to join! This is just one event that we have planned, and let us know any events you have planned that we may join in.

Thanks, and for any questions, post in our thread, or PM me or Badbitz.

Kiri
Apr 10, 2004, 07:49 PM
I tried that. As you can see by sig. You seem to know how to do it, please give my a step by step guide to getting the sig.

copy and paste this in your sig...in clude the >< symbols

http://server6.uplaod.org./files/Caboose99-caboose_1024.jpg

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 10, 2004, 08:13 PM

That'd be all great but it gives back a 404 error, that's the wrong url or your website does not allow outsourcing of resources to other sites...a very common practice for free hosting websites...

Kiri
Apr 10, 2004, 08:21 PM
On 2004-04-10 18:13, Zelendria_Ru wrote:

That'd be all great but it gives back a 404 error, that's the wrong url or your website does not allow outsourcing of resources to other sites...a very common practice for free hosting websites...

That is the site provided by caboose

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 10, 2004, 09:03 PM
Heh, I know lol

upload is spelled wrong, but even then it just hits the front page of that URL...

Anyone online tonight? send me a PM, I live on West Coast, would love to play with someone, my main PSO friend is lost to FFXI PS2 right now...

Sagasu
Apr 10, 2004, 09:43 PM
On 2004-04-10 15:17, Caboose wrote:

On 2004-04-09 23:10, Sarunakai wrote:

You need to put the img boxes around the html

[/img] at the end, at the beggining [img]http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Aiya
Apr 10, 2004, 10:49 PM
Speaking of sigs, I just had mine changed. Like it? I'm the CO-Leader of F-Army, like it or die! (just kidding)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AKA_Kaitou_ on 2004-04-10 21:09 ]</font>

Sagasu
Apr 10, 2004, 11:54 PM
Sig to big

Read forum rules

Sagasu
Apr 10, 2004, 11:55 PM

copy the quote, nice and simple neh?

Kiri
Apr 11, 2004, 05:51 PM
If you want to participate in this tournament hosted by L-PSO then PM me. It starts on the 29th. It is for up to 32 people so their is room for us. Their are prizes given out by Badbitz. I encourage you to go. I myself will not be able to because I am not online yet. So far from F-Army, we have:

1)mikemanla
2)Joshie

this link is thier forum explaining more about the event. All F-Army members are incouraged to join this event.
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=79710&forum=8&14

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiri on 2004-04-11 20:52 ]</font>

Kiri
Apr 12, 2004, 08:28 PM
A decision has been made in regards to the vote for a name change. there has been a vote that had an outcome of 9:7 on the side for yes. our team name is now being change to Thirteenth Element. I am sorry for those who had voted for no but the vote happened to turn out as yes.

The name is now being changed and next time you look it will be listed as that name. Please inform many other peopole about this name change so they know that the name has been changed. Thank you to those who voted.

Xero_Silvera
Apr 12, 2004, 08:50 PM
Was wondering, is anyone in the team willing to do me a favor? I'd like a sig with my character in it ^.^ Just a wonder, id be so damn grateful. plus you could write ur name on it and advertise your butyfle art!!! (hur! lol)
thx http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
-xero

Aiya
Apr 12, 2004, 09:45 PM
On 2004-04-10 21:54, Sarunakai wrote:
Sig to big

Read forum rules

Oh! LOL
I'll fix that! It was over by a couple of bytes.

Anyone else want to enter the tourny with L-PSO?

Kiri
Apr 12, 2004, 10:07 PM
On 2004-04-12 18:50, Xero_Silvera wrote:
Was wondering, is anyone in the team willing to do me a favor? I'd like a sig with my character in it ^.^ Just a wonder, id be so damn grateful. plus you could write ur name on it and advertise your butyfle art!!! (hur! lol)
thx http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
-xero

I could make you a sig...if you want

Calibur
Apr 13, 2004, 09:54 AM
Hi Team!

mikemanla
Apr 13, 2004, 03:50 PM
Hello team members.Some of you may have noticed that I am a new recruit.

I just figured I will give a brief background on myself.

I'm Mike, my character is Aerotrunks, a FOmar.

I've been playing with the cahracter name Aerotrunks since DC.

I also go by Dark Moku.

As of now, I play online Episode III a lot, moree than Episode I&II.I am also enrolled in the L-PSO Tournament.I hope to bring some fame and glory to E-13.

If you would like to play feel free to PM me, or contact me via MSN or AIM.
My user names are on my profile.

State_Boy
Apr 14, 2004, 01:27 AM
Hi guys!

I don't really know what to say except you guys really need to read Assault on Stalag 13! I love contributing to that group fic. We are soooo gonna own Team B!

As a member of this group, I expect all of you to vote for our team. Wheter you like it or not! No pressure of course...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: State_Boy on 2004-04-13 23:30 ]</font>

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 14, 2004, 01:57 PM
Gosh, I can't wait to meet some of you online, still hanging around antares 9/1, room name 13th Ele, let me know, k?

All of my characters are now level 100 or higher, currently hunting Lavis Cannon...I really really want a Double Cannon for Zelly...=

State_Boy
Apr 14, 2004, 09:23 PM
I'd be glad to meet you some time! Tonight if possible. I'm in CST zone so... My RAmarl is level 116 and my HUnewearl is level 99! One more lousy level. I'll help you hunt for that Lavis Cannon. The RAmarl is yellowboze so she can find them from Ultimate Gibbles.

ReaperX
Apr 15, 2004, 01:46 AM
Hi Team! Kiri i have a question about the tournament. Can we use the stuff we have like our weapons, mags,ect. and sign me up for it also.

Caboose
Apr 15, 2004, 11:57 AM
Reaper my Brother has a HUmar whos name is also Shadow. Lvl. 138 He has been looking for the LAVIS CANNON for 3 months. How long did it take you to get it?

ReaperX
Apr 15, 2004, 01:00 PM
Well it took me 3 weeks to find one and thats just with Redria. If he's trying to find one with Purplenum then tell him to forget it its almost impossible to find it from a tollaw!

Kiri
Apr 15, 2004, 03:56 PM
On 2004-04-14 23:46, ReaperX wrote:
Hi Team! Kiri i have a question about the tournament. Can we use the stuff we have like our weapons, mags,ect. and sign me up for it also.

which tourny are you talking about?

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 15, 2004, 08:17 PM
I am hunting for Lavis Cannon from Redria Pouilly Slimes...*heh, the red ones, duh*

It's like a 1/21 chance, so far I am 0/9 on slimes...I TP trick the slimes so I don't really plan on fighting them online...as far as EP2, I'd kinda like to be doing SKYLY EP2...heh, wishful thinking I know, but it's like a PSO dream of mine to have a Sealed J...so I can ATTEMPT to unseal it lol...

Anyways, I will be online tonight, I will check in antares 9/1 for any games with names similar to E-13...

I will start a EP1 game and do VH forest and mines...if no one shows, I will then proceed to Blue Star Memories...I have to do the alternate choices to get the other EP3 quest...heh, it's a great time!

ReaperX
Apr 15, 2004, 10:16 PM
The upcoming one on the 29th.

achilles12
Apr 16, 2004, 09:12 AM
should get online in 2 months or less. also got a akkiko's frying pan. next stop soul eater.

Kiri
Apr 16, 2004, 10:53 AM
On 2004-04-15 20:16, ReaperX wrote:
The upcoming one on the 29th.

the tourny is for Ep3 players. You will be aloud to use all your own stuff.

Kiri
Apr 19, 2004, 06:31 PM
Good news everyone...im going online soon. i have to get a brand new BBA and then i am on. i hope to see you guys soon.

Caboose
Apr 20, 2004, 06:29 PM
What is the online fee for PSO?

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 20, 2004, 10:49 PM
Good Lord Finally...unfortunately this weekend is SakuraCon, I'll be gone the whole weekend...=

who am I kidding, I'm going to be so busy I won't even think about PSO lol!

but really, dying to play some online with you guys...my main friend I played with is now addicted to FFXI and is cancelling their HL /wah

achilles12
Apr 22, 2004, 09:17 AM
ah havent been on in a while. hello. countdown till online capablities begins.

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 26, 2004, 10:13 PM
That's it, nothing more? Here it is monday and I was expecting online play...but nothing...gah.

Anyways, I am STILL online, been so since March 2003, let's get it going kay?

BTW, found another guard wave, this one for my FO, it came with 3 slots, neat huh? Have to do gallon's to get the 4th add slot lol...tee hee!

Trugeta
Apr 26, 2004, 11:23 PM
hey, i advise all of you online episode 3 players to come play in the big tournament this weekend. and if you havent noticed yet, its been changed to saturday. dont know what time yet though. even if you're low leveled, you should still come, cause im low leveled, and i couldnt even beat morgue- attack. shame on me. also, to all of you online episode 1 and 2 players, im free almost anytime to play, so just drop me a pm if you want someone to go hunting with. and by the, im pacific standard time, just to let you know. im a level 130 redria ramar named squall, so if you ever see one like that online, than its me. happy hunting, and so long.

in the famous words of captain tenneal: "Let's Go!"

achilles12
Apr 27, 2004, 09:10 AM
hey, working on getting a first real job. no job=no money=no pso. but, my birthday is coming up so i might be getting some good pso presents. or mabye custom robo.

shibbyman
Apr 29, 2004, 10:11 PM
yah sure ill join im a leader for a small team but not really a clan but sure il join what lobby is it and do i have to change my name in any way
????????????????????????????????????
and u can be alide with the Shibby

Zebulan7
Apr 30, 2004, 07:00 AM
This is the final info on the tourny for you all to see. Please come if you can.

----

Knock yourselves out and get some papercuts from those high quality C.A.R.D.s with the first L-PSO Hosted Clan Wide Tourny!

It will be held this Saturday May 1, 2004 (thats a no brainer) from 7:30 to around 10-11:30 EST PM. Please come even if its for one or two games. Viewing is encouraged. The showdown will take place on Capella 6/B (so the stakes are higher *wink*). As mentioned there will be an award for the winner.

Invite your friends! Kill your enemies! Win bragging rights and then some(*wink*)! Only This saturday on Capella 6 at 7:30 EST PM! Only L-PSO offers this sort of excitment!

-Zebulan7 of L-PSO

achilles12
May 4, 2004, 09:02 AM
AGHHHHH!!!!! MY MAG DISSAPPEARED! NOOO!!!! there goes 250 attk power.

Trugeta
May 4, 2004, 09:51 PM
hey achilles, stuff like:
AGHHHHH!!!!! MY MAG DISSAPPEARED! NOOO!!!! there goes 250 attk power.
is considered spamming. if i were you, i would try not to do that, as it leads to getting you banned from the site. and we wouldnt want that, now would we.
Also, all of you episode 3 players that can get online, you should play in the big team tourny. go to my topic talking about F-1 grand prix to try to get a partner. im still trying to get one, cause i really want to play in that tournament.

oh, and zelandria, sorry i didnt get on, i had alot of homework, and i probably cant get on til thursday or friday night. (stupid teachers RPCing the great Vash The Stampede for talking. they wont get away with this!)

achilles12
May 5, 2004, 08:53 AM
oops, sorry.

achilles12
May 6, 2004, 09:28 AM
darn lillies in ultimate caves. id be chopping up dubchichs by now if it werent for them.

Zelendria_Ru
May 7, 2004, 12:40 PM
lilies don't bother me...RAfoie...but clearly you must be android...hmm

anyways, caves is pretty good for drops for most people...I know that if I get lucky enough (in Redria section ID) I could finally get a Lavis cannon from red slimes...

at any rate, still waiting to hook up with some of you guys online...but it would not seem likely...

PM me if you are online and want to set up a game time...I always check this board and PM's before I log on to any game...so what's up...what's the use of having a team if no one plays together...or perhaps I am wrong...but I have never seen a game in 9/1, which is supposed to be our server...

achilles12
May 7, 2004, 03:50 PM
yeah, i can get a real agito in the caves.

achilles12
May 10, 2004, 04:21 PM
whats going on whith the D-13 website?

EJ
May 10, 2004, 05:14 PM
D-13? you mean E-13?

achilles12
May 10, 2004, 06:00 PM
ah, cannot spell.

EJ
May 10, 2004, 06:54 PM
At first I thought you was talking about D-12 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

achilles12
May 11, 2004, 08:50 AM
must have been thinking that.

Kiri
May 12, 2004, 10:14 PM
the E-13 website is still being made. if you wish to see it now then click the link... http://www.geocities.com/e13_team
I am updating it constantly when ever i have time, and i will tell you when it is completly done.

achilles12
May 13, 2004, 08:42 AM
ok cool

EJ
May 15, 2004, 12:08 PM
I like the E-13 site but it seems that you forgot to put my name under the members list http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

achilles12
May 25, 2004, 11:18 AM
anybody gotten an oroagito in ep3?

EJ
May 25, 2004, 08:51 PM
Nope not me sorry I haven't play Ep3 in a month now.

Kiri
May 25, 2004, 10:23 PM
On 2004-05-15 10:08, ForceEJ wrote:
I like the E-13 site but it seems that you forgot to put my name under the members list http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

i havent updated it for a while so that is why some names arent on. im sorry that i didnt get your name on it. ive been busy latly.

EJ
May 25, 2004, 10:25 PM
it's not a problem http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

EJ
May 27, 2004, 01:53 AM
ok returning to online play (cube). See you guys there if any are online http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kiri
Jun 9, 2004, 09:53 PM
for all member who didnt have their name on the site...i have updated it, and all the names are on the site.I'm sorry it took so long but I've been busy.

achilles12
Jun 10, 2004, 12:16 PM
i was wondering about that.

Kiri
Jun 22, 2004, 02:17 PM
Yay! im back on PSOW world...ive been realy busy but now im back on for good. Over the weekend i got a new card on PSO III :card revolution. It is God whim...it is an SS rank!!!! boo yah! well anyway, if you didnt notice there is a new event coming up that our team is hosting. It is the "Booma Hunt"

On this day we will be setting out in the forest on all difficulties (if you wish to be in Normal, Hard, V-Hard, or Ultimate mode please tell me and i will arrange your group to be in that mode.

The groups will probaly be in groups of 4 depending on how many people come. If you wish to be with any one inparticular please PM me and i will see what i can do.

I hope i will see lots E-13 members and other PSOW members at the "Booma Hunt"...i might have a reward for the person who kills the most boomas, im not 100% sure though.....Hope to see you there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiri on 2004-06-22 12:18 ]</font>

Zhang_Fei
Jun 23, 2004, 06:26 PM
Does anyone want to Do a C-Mode with me later tonight? I've been trying to get a game but no one wants to play.

EJ
Jun 23, 2004, 11:13 PM
oh a booma hunt http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif I would do it on Ult with my fomar. So yea...that all I have to say http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kiri
Jul 6, 2004, 12:46 AM
Well...I still need more people if this "Booma Hunt" is going to happen. so far it is ForceEJ and I.

Please if you have time then come and join us for this event.

achilles12
Jul 6, 2004, 09:45 AM
in epIII i have a Phyco wand, an S weapon, and a Glud Milla, a SS weapon.

Kiri
Jul 6, 2004, 05:20 PM
On 2004-07-06 07:45, achilles12 wrote:
in epIII i have a Phyco wand, an S weapon, and a Glud Milla, a SS weapon.

Thats awesome...but one thing is...guld milla sucks. it costs like 7 or 6 and it has 0 AP. the only thing that can pump it up is assist cards like bullet storm.

uchiha_itachi
Jul 6, 2004, 06:38 PM
Hey guys, I'm ready to start playing with you guys online now. I'm about to make my new character (legit of course!) but do I have to put a tag or something into my name?

Kiri
Jul 6, 2004, 09:42 PM
nope, you dont need anything added on the name. As long as you tell me what your characters name is then I'll be fine. there is no need for any tags in your name. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

achilles12
Jul 9, 2004, 11:58 AM
yeah, the glud milla is bad, but i just got a chaos bringer, and S card, and it is good. it has revenge so i start doing about 10 attack power each time after about three turns.

Kadavreski
Jul 10, 2004, 01:39 PM
On 2004-04-10 17:41, Zebulan7 wrote:
Hello, I'm an admin from L-PSO. We would just like to say hi and thank you for allying with us. We look forward to furthur participation with you in future events.

Currently we have the ep3 tourny that we are hosting, and we encourage everyone in ep3 to join! This is just one event that we have planned, and let us know any events you have planned that we may join in.

Thanks, and for any questions, post in our thread, or PM me or Badbitz.

thats a bit out of place, y'no

Kiri
Jul 10, 2004, 10:05 PM
but that was from april, and they were asking our members too. they also posted this in thier forum (L-PSO. the reason they posted here is cuz they wanted some of E-13 members joining the tourny.

Zelendria_Ru
Jul 11, 2004, 12:41 PM
Who's actually online these days?

I can play but I got bored cause I didn't have anyone to play with...all of my characters are ultimate playable, FO, RA, HU...all over 100 with 200 level mags...good equips and legits as well...what's up?

EJ
Jul 15, 2004, 03:02 AM
well for all you E-13 members out there you can find me at altair04-01 with a Fomar name EJ or a hucaseal name assassin. Also my char are updated on their lvls on my profile also join the booma hunt or face the wrath of the FKL http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sagasu
Jul 15, 2004, 12:04 PM
I haven't been able to get online for quite some time, being that I've moved to an area where we use satellite for internet access.

And as we all know, satellite suxors for online gamin http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

uchiha_itachi
Jul 22, 2004, 02:09 PM
Add me. I'm starting a new character called Kimimaro. Will see you guys on Antares!

achilles12
Jul 31, 2004, 06:26 PM
its sad, 3 special weapons in ep1 and 2. but they were all blade dances.

Joshie
Jul 31, 2004, 07:10 PM
o ill join the booma hunt.

Kiri
Aug 1, 2004, 01:09 AM
I might be online today at around 12AM-4AM (MST)

you might find me in antares or vega....i dont know where i will be but you can look for me. I will be on as "{E13} |<!R!" if you wanna go rare weapon hunting or anything just tell me.

sorry but the booma hunt will have to be delayed do to the being a little amout of people.

Aiya
Aug 1, 2004, 02:34 PM
If you want to meet up with Kiri or Aiya, go to Vega Block 1. Look for team called E13 and if there is none make a team called E13.

EJ
Aug 2, 2004, 08:32 PM
umm...May I asked why vega and not in altair 4 where all the other psow players are at?

Aiya
Aug 2, 2004, 09:18 PM
The team place has been changed to vega Block 2.(because ov overcrouding) If you want it to be at a different place, post please.

Aiya
Aug 2, 2004, 09:21 PM
On 2004-07-11 10:41, Zelendria_Ru wrote:
Who's actually online these days?

I can play but I got bored cause I didn't have anyone to play with...all of my characters are ultimate playable, FO, RA, HU...all over 100 with 200 level mags...good equips and legits as well...what's up?

I'm online now so you can play with me! (MST)

Kiri
Aug 2, 2004, 10:22 PM
On 2004-08-02 18:32, ForceEJ wrote:
umm...May I asked why vega and not in altair 4 where all the other psow players are at?

Fine. on Altair block 4 all our team members will meet up. no longer will it be Vega due to all the Hackers. I hope this is fine with everyone.

Aiya
Aug 4, 2004, 02:57 PM
I got PSOD'ed by hackers on vega 4 times and I don't want to go there again! The place is loaded with hackers and cheaters!

Kiri
Aug 7, 2004, 07:02 PM
On 2004-08-04 12:57, Aiya wrote:
I got PSOD'ed by hackers on vega 4 times and I don't want to go there again! The place is loaded with hackers and cheaters!

Just so you know...it is called "FSOD" not PSOD and I've been FSOD'd 9 times on my fist day,LOL. luckly it was just a temp character on your memory card. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tycho
Aug 7, 2004, 07:43 PM
Nine times is bad...
But you really should avoid Vega, unless you're not using public games and never have anything on you and have your memory card backed up.
But I guess everyone would know in like five minutes, lol.

Kiri
Aug 7, 2004, 09:48 PM
On 2004-08-07 17:43, Tycho wrote:
Nine times is bad...
But you really should avoid Vega, unless you're not using public games and never have anything on you and have your memory card backed up.
But I guess everyone would know in like five minutes, lol.

well the thing is, i made a temporary character because he got online the day i got there, so i decided to make a character so i could play on his cube so i didnt have to renew my HL. i had items that he owned...or at least, what he owned. i lost all of his items in the FSOD, but i didnt care...i just laughed at him because they were his items. LOL.

YAY!!!I've decided to renew my HL so i will be online in a few days. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kiri
Aug 21, 2004, 10:29 PM
YAY! finaly E13 is doubled the members of L-PSO. we are well on our way to 100 members http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I will be online by this monday so if anyone wants to meet with me PM me the location to meet.

achilles12
Sep 9, 2004, 06:03 PM
does anybody offhand know what a star amplifier is? i found one in the forests in ultimate.

Kiri
Sep 14, 2004, 04:04 PM
On 2004-09-09 16:03, achilles12 wrote:
does anybody offhand know what a star amplifier is? i found one in the forests in ultimate.

It can be used on a fully grindied wand to make "Twinkle Star"...or whatever it is called

achilles12
Sep 16, 2004, 05:16 PM
well, that wont help me much.

achilles12
Sep 16, 2004, 05:20 PM
im level 93. i jumped from 83 to 97 in 9 days. i have way to much time on my hands.

Zelendria_Ru
Sep 23, 2004, 02:32 PM
Well, actively playing again...and EJ, how come you didn't introduce yourself! Oh well, it was great playing with you...later on we did the new Ep.2 "Endless" quest...boy we needed a FO however. Anyways, my current goals are such...

-Get my Sealed J (heheh!)
-Fight in Seaside, Caves, Temple...good drops!)
-Get levels

I'll be making games in Altair-4 and hope to see more of the members soon!

Kiri
Sep 23, 2004, 05:28 PM
I'll try and get on tomorrow... i might be on around 6:00PM-11:00PM(MST)

EJ
Sep 23, 2004, 07:35 PM
On 2004-09-23 12:32, Zelendria_Ru wrote:
Well, actively playing again...and EJ, how come you didn't introduce yourself!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif sorry bout not introducing myself. I had a long day yesterday and wasn't much in a introducing mood or talkative. Trust me I talk more than that during game play. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

DarkJustice74
Sep 24, 2004, 10:32 AM
E-13 huh...I've heard about this team.

Kiri
Sep 24, 2004, 08:18 PM
On 2004-09-24 08:32, DarkJustice74 wrote:
E-13 huh...I've heard about this team.

Well...im glad were known, LOL

DarkJustice74
Sep 27, 2004, 12:50 PM
Yep,

I met one of your teamates not to long ago, and she's pretty damn good I might add. I was wondering if I could join your team. I'm 100% legit and I've looking for a team like yours for quite a while. Right now I cant get online due to the expiration of my hunters license, and the fact that I have to pay off my credit card bill to get back on. Once that business is settled, I'm ready to go.

Zelendria_Ru, sorry that I havent returned your message. I hope to see you again soon =)

Zelendria_Ru
Sep 27, 2004, 08:59 PM
Whee! You did come to say hello =) Thanks!

By the way, same back at you...a very talented FOmar, a worthwhile addition to any team. =) Hopefully you can get your debts settled soon and we can play together soon! =)

Well, still playing, hope to see some of you online soon...man alot of you are very high level now...I feel young lol!

118 and growing though...pretty soon I want to try for an invisible shield/guard whatever. I have a heart key and I love that shield so much! ...that or a kasami bracer...anyone wanna help lol?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelendria_Ru on 2004-09-27 19:01 ]</font>

EJ
Sep 28, 2004, 08:09 PM
hmm...nothing really important but to say that I found a victor axe O.o

Kiri
Sep 28, 2004, 11:29 PM
On 2004-09-28 18:09, ForceEJ wrote:
hmm...nothing really important but to say that I found a victor axe O.o

Yay for victor axe, LOL...congrats

atomisk
Sep 29, 2004, 09:35 AM
hi, to make a long story short i used to play PSO a while ago but quit, and was an LPSO member then; im comin back but from what i can tell LPSO has pretty much died off so i think im joining y'alls team. anyway, I went to altair 4 but nobody there seemed to have anything to do with e-13; is there a set time or something that everyone meets up at? also, out of curiosity did anyone else here come from lpso?

edit: oh yeah, and since i quit pso i lost the memory card all my stuff was on so right now i only have a level 10 fomarl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: atomisk on 2004-09-29 07:39 ]</font>

Kiri
Sep 29, 2004, 05:27 PM
I have to renew my HL, it expired 3 days ago, and...if you wanna join E13 you must resign from L-PSO because i cant send an invitation if you're still on a team.

atomisk
Oct 1, 2004, 07:32 AM
yay! im in! if anyone wants to play with my lowly lvl 10 force self send me a PM or IM me at handlebar49

achilles12
Oct 1, 2004, 02:22 PM
level 10? ouch.

atomisk
Oct 1, 2004, 11:47 PM
yeah, i know, im tryin to beef up a bit before the haloween quest comes out. also, there should be an e-13 event for everyone to play the haloween quest and trade cakes so we can get as many mag cells as possible and trade those.....

Kiri
Oct 3, 2004, 11:14 PM
On 2004-10-01 21:47, atomisk wrote:
yeah, i know, im tryin to beef up a bit before the haloween quest comes out. also, there should be an e-13 event for everyone to play the haloween quest and trade cakes so we can get as many mag cells as possible and trade those.....

what should i name the event?

and

if you want...i could help you level up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiri on 2004-10-03 21:15 ]</font>

DarkJustice74
Oct 4, 2004, 01:06 PM
Hmm..

Im not good with names so I'm gonna leave that to someone else, I will be online for that qeust though, I got seven mags to be converted(Hopefully I can convert at least three of them >.<).

Oh and thanks for letting me be a part of your team Kiri.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkJustice74 on 2004-10-04 11:08 ]</font>

Kiri
Oct 4, 2004, 05:40 PM
no problem http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif welcome to the team.

atomisk
Oct 6, 2004, 06:26 PM
well, i know i just joined e-13, but i recently convinced myself to play blue burst. sorry guys >< (i know nobody cares but i like to think that people care more about me than they actually do http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif) but if blue burst doesent work out i'll head straight back here.

EJ
Oct 6, 2004, 09:44 PM
I play BB also so it's not like you are alone in that. Beside BB is better IMO because of the new weps and stages coming soon. And cmode was just added cmode I say *drools and faint*

atomisk
Oct 6, 2004, 11:22 PM
heh, yeah, i cant wait, cept im only level 5 or so. got any low level chars you wanna play?

Kiri
Oct 6, 2004, 11:56 PM
I have a level 7 , or around there. if you want i could level up with you on episode 1&2

EJ
Oct 7, 2004, 12:53 AM
lvl 2 hucaseal name Assassin is my lower lvl and only other character beside my lvl104 on BB.

achilles12
Oct 9, 2004, 08:33 AM
hey, i remember at one point we were talking about what good ep3 cards we have. i got a gibbles.

achilles12
Nov 14, 2004, 12:55 PM
anybody alive out there?

Kiri
Nov 23, 2004, 11:41 PM
On 2004-11-14 09:55, achilles12 wrote:
anybody alive out there?

hi....yay...psow is back

EJ
Nov 26, 2004, 03:51 AM
Got to lvl 171 today but sadly my HL cancel so no online for me.

achilles12
Nov 29, 2004, 04:53 PM
good news is,I have a character up to lvl 104. bad news is 96 more levels to go.

Kiri
Dec 4, 2004, 01:49 AM
On 2004-11-29 13:53, achilles12 wrote:
good news is,I have a character up to lvl 104. bad news is 96 more levels to go.

I can help you level up...just name a time and place

achilles12
Dec 11, 2004, 09:22 AM
only one problem no internet connection to pso online.

seiryu
Jan 4, 2005, 05:01 AM
nm ignore this post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: seiryu on 2005-01-11 13:02 ]</font>

Hsav
Feb 26, 2005, 08:17 PM
i am saving up for a broadband adaptor and was wondering if it is worth buying i heard it was awsome and i also heard the opposite. My main character's name is Seig. you "clan" if you will looks cool and i would like to join.
But i have a few qustions...

1. How much does online cost?

2. How do you put element/e13 in your name?

btw i wasn't bashin your team when i said "clan", I am just used to calling it a clan.

Thanks

Kiri
Feb 27, 2005, 12:01 AM
On 2005-02-26 17:17, Hsav wrote:
i am saving up for a broadband adaptor and was wondering if it is worth buying i heard it was awsome and i also heard the opposite. My main character's name is Seig. you "clan" if you will looks cool and i would like to join.
But i have a few qustions...

1. How much does online cost?

2. How do you put element/e13 in your name?

btw i wasn't bashin your team when i said "clan", I am just used to calling it a clan.

Thanks

answers
1. aprox 8.95 US 12 Canadian
2. you have to recreate your character...dont bother if you have a high leveled character

ice-slayer
Apr 27, 2005, 08:13 AM
Blue Burst is almost here!!! If 3/4 of us get on we should have like the biggest team ever!

I should be getting mine in june

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ice-slayer on 2005-04-27 06:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ice-slayer on 2005-04-27 13:03 ]</font>

achilles12
Jun 3, 2005, 07:40 AM
so, what does every body think about PSU?

ice-slayer
Jun 8, 2005, 03:45 PM
I think its something new and fresh, but I get the feeling of it going down the same route as pso.

Zuljin
Jul 24, 2005, 12:00 AM
PSU ? It will be the first time I play a PS game since I cancelled way back. It might even be able to tear me away from World of Warcraft... As long as the Casts look evil.