PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE: FSOD ALERT!

tgif2000
Mar 27, 2004, 07:37 AM
People can fsod you on purpose!!
i was on antares 8 and i go near a guy named "tanzanite" and 2:god.

he says hello, and lol and then i fsod: frozn screen and buzz noise.

at first i thought it was a joke.

then i come back to lobby and say
"wtf i fsoded in the lobby?"

and tanzanite said "u want me to do it again" and he counts "3" "2"..

and i was Fsoded!!!

god damn fucking shit i thougth we were far from ep3 being screwed but it seems fuckin cheats are ready to fuck up our games... BURN'EM

sorry for bad language but i am really worried if i can't even stand in lobbies without getting fsoded...

Deus-Irae
Mar 27, 2004, 07:41 AM
yuck. really bad news if true... :/

tgif2000
Mar 27, 2004, 07:46 AM
you know i myself wish it ain't true.
that's why i posted here, to have another confirmation. But as i described what happened to me above, it sounds he did it on purpose... :*(

Tekershee
Mar 27, 2004, 07:49 AM
Well people could FSOD you on purpose before but its as you come into a lobby and not while you're in it...er ..so.. run!!

dragoon-girl
Mar 27, 2004, 07:56 AM
eep, did you lose anything?

tgif2000
Mar 27, 2004, 08:01 AM
no, i didn't loose anything but i'm scared ppl taht if they can fsod you, they may found out how to corrupt...

Lopez
Mar 27, 2004, 08:06 AM
How can u lose stuff on PSO3? there are no weapons in inventorys etc...i dont see how?

Boxblaster666
Mar 27, 2004, 08:08 AM
We need to submit our complaints to SEGA, and have them closely moniter these a-holes, and if they do it again, they should be banned immeadiately.
Hey, I'm not paying 9 bucks a months to be in fear of my data going corrupt, or my characters lose their items and cards.

Balbarei
Mar 27, 2004, 08:22 AM
my freind Stefan clv 80+ from a swedish pso site that has Ep3 was online yesterday, and he got fsoded..he told me to wright me here..its on the news site on the swedish pso site

http://www.monomate.com

tgif2000
Mar 27, 2004, 08:27 AM
ok si i'm not alone...

Magician4
Mar 27, 2004, 08:43 AM
Unfortunatly tgif isn't lying. This has happened to me twice by some guy counting down from 10 to 1 saying he can corrupt the whole server if he wanted to. I don't like people that brag about things like this because its stupid and annoying. Like tgif said you dont lose anything so I dont really care, its just annoying.

Boxblaster666
Mar 27, 2004, 09:06 AM
what was his name?, and ou should inform SEGA about this a-hole.

Jools
Mar 27, 2004, 09:07 AM
They could freeze just before you were about to enter the final round of a tournament (especially if its against them). Not a good sign at all.

Jools

Mr_Special
Mar 27, 2004, 10:16 AM
well, they can't corrupt yet, because from what i've heard, there is no double save in PSO3, and they have no way of ejecting your memory card http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr_Special on 2004-03-27 07:54 ]</font>

BrokenHope
Mar 27, 2004, 10:22 AM
I remember a friend telling me that there's a glitch with the english code that produces messed up word select in ep 3 lobbies which can fsod people. Maybe it's that?

Arislan
Mar 27, 2004, 10:24 AM
No, the glitch with the English Code (JP version to partial English) causes your OWN game to freeze when you try using the soft keyboard.

Mr_Special
Mar 27, 2004, 10:36 AM
On 2004-03-27 07:24, Arislan wrote:
No, the glitch with the English Code (JP version to partial English) causes your OWN game to freeze when you try using the soft keyboard.

hopefully sega will patch this online so it can't be exploited.

but it happens when you try to use the soft KB? so if the person tries FSOD'ing you, and you never open the soft KB, or use a real KB to respond, you're safe?

Arislan
Mar 27, 2004, 10:38 AM
No, it has nothing to do with this current FSOD thing.

The JP-->Eng code allows for partial English on the JP versions. It's what causes the E on some JP players names. The soft keyboard though, if used, will crash the person using it's game. Won't affect anyone else but the person using that AR code that opened the keyboard.

StrongBad
Mar 27, 2004, 11:50 AM
This guy named Racist-Bitch just FSOD'd my brother in Vega 1. He told my brother to wait here and he counted down from 3 and then he got an FSOD. At least you dont lose anything like in Episode I&II.

Arislan
Mar 27, 2004, 11:59 AM
I'm with Jools on this one, this reaches far beyond some annoying kiddie FSOD-ing random people. If it's target-able, and you face someone in a tourney that doesn't want to play you, kiss that final goodbye. Wait until the JP people start getting affected, and this bug will get fixed very quickly, or at least I hope.

Oh, and Mr Special, that sig isn't legal. It's 600x180 with a COMBO of pics and text, not 5 lines and a 600x180 pic.

rena-ko
Mar 27, 2004, 12:03 PM
is this a lobby issue or does it also work ingame?

and about the sig. nope, your not within the rules as arislan pointed out.

Arislan
Mar 27, 2004, 12:08 PM
Would appear, at the moment to be a lobby issue. If this is like the old previous Word Select FSOD though, then it would be just as effective ingame (and very possibly to any onlookers) assuming that word select is available.

Jools
Mar 27, 2004, 12:15 PM
I can foresee all sorts of sillyness with players jumping around lobbies or hiding in games to avoid the FSOD.

Doesn't that sound fun?

-Jools

Malkavian
Mar 27, 2004, 12:16 PM
AUghhh!! I think now is when a real ban is needed.
Also if someone can fsod whenever he wants he can corrupt too.
The game saves in many points. If the annoyer is clever enough he could be able to time the fsod with a save.

ignignokt
Mar 27, 2004, 12:44 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well unless it's possible for the game to freeze without someone FSODing you (though this is the frist I've had it), my game froze DURING a game, a tourney game at that!

I had the guy dead to right. He laughs...

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... is all I hear out of my TV screen, sigh.

Stupid POS game! If this becomes common, I WON'T BE HAPPY!

Oh yeah, the guys name was Zanzibar.

3v1L19
Mar 27, 2004, 12:52 PM
Update: Naruto and Exdeath are now added to the FSODers list. Oh BTW i got a quick question to spot here. I know how to take a snap shot but how do you make it so it takes up the whole screen so you can get a full screen show and also...I sent myself an email via the PSOW way...and it came to me as a black screen picture....any help?

Zaneatron
Mar 27, 2004, 12:53 PM
when ever you play a tourney, try to be the top player/team. that way, if one of these peole is against you, they wont be able to fsod you on your way in, when a save takes place, i think.

this is messed up, and we need to get organised to crack these bastards. just complain to everyone, Sega Japan. ST themselves, Sega America and Sega Europe. cause i dont want them ruining my play experiance because they feel like it.

maybe Barubary could have some fun with these people, give them a few temporary bans http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Zaneatron
Mar 27, 2004, 12:55 PM
On 2004-03-27 09:52, 3v1L19 wrote:
Update: Naruto and Exdeath are now added to the FSODers list. Oh BTW i got a quick question to spot here. I know how to take a snap shot but how do you make it so it takes up the whole screen so you can get a full screen show

Press X when in the snapshot mode, this will take a snap of the whole screen http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

3v1L19
Mar 27, 2004, 12:56 PM
ok im sorry aboutt he image question i see that someone else made the forum. Sorry guys i keep making this mistake wont happen again...And I think that they will wait for the last second to join a tournamnet they wont join earlier then 2 min before.

Aziangangster
Mar 27, 2004, 01:09 PM
omg Silver X is fsodin me. I am not sure if it is the fake ones are the real one because everytime i enter that lobby I fsod right away before i can see his level and rank etc. Everytime i enter the lobby he is just there saying "I r at dinnar" and the i fsod.

Para
Mar 27, 2004, 01:11 PM
This is probably why people don't like to chat in lobbies like Ian said in his arguements about Episode III.

3v1L19
Mar 27, 2004, 01:14 PM
Press X when in the snapshot mode, this will take a snap of the whole screen http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

[/quote]
Ah thank you now finally will it be a tiny little picture? or will it be screen sized? if its going to be tiny will there be a way to take it Full screen sized?

Zaneatron
Mar 27, 2004, 01:21 PM
its the same size of a normal snap, its just like a normal pic, just you have the whole screen in the area, what more do you want? this is ST remember...

Silver-X
Mar 27, 2004, 01:22 PM
On 2004-03-27 10:09, Aziangangster wrote:
omg Silver X is fsodin me. I am not sure if it is the fake ones are the real one because everytime i enter that lobby I fsod right away before i can see his level and rank etc. Everytime i enter the lobby he is just there saying "I r at dinnar" and the i fsod.

Think before u post crap,i'm NOT FSOD'ing , I WAS AFK IN THE LOBBY (VEGA 1-C1)
And you really think ,i would sit there just to fsod your silly asses? NAH.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver-X on 2004-03-27 10:23 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Mar 27, 2004, 01:27 PM
stop taking everyting so personally, he clearly stated he wasnt sure if it was a fake one or you. but i dont think you would do such a thing, so it is almost certainly a fake Silver-X.

Silver-X
Mar 27, 2004, 01:29 PM
On 2004-03-27 10:27, Zaneatron wrote:
stop taking everyting so personally, he clearly stated he wasnt sure if it was a fake one or you. but i dont think you would do such a thing, so it is almost certainly a fake Silver-X.

It wasn't a fake Silver-X , because that Silver-X was ME.

Zaneatron
Mar 27, 2004, 01:32 PM
you were afk in Vega 01-C1 you say?

well he hasn't said which lobby he was entering has he, you just jumping to conclusions. if he can confirm which ship/block/lobby were talking about, then we will know for sure.

Silver-X
Mar 27, 2004, 01:38 PM
On 2004-03-27 10:32, Zaneatron wrote:
you were afk in Vega 01-C1 you say?

well he hasn't said which lobby he was entering has he, you just jumping to conclusions. if he can confirm which ship/block/lobby were talking about, then we will know for sure.

It WAS LOBBY C1 because i was spamming' I R EATIN DINNAR'on VEGA 1-C1(read HIS POST) , so i know what lobby/ship it was.
so i DIDN'T jump conclusions, thank you.

and for the morons here, I R EATIN DINNAR won't FSOD you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver-X on 2004-03-27 10:40 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Mar 27, 2004, 01:41 PM
well, you didnt exactly make it clear that you were saying "i r eating dinner" or whatever was being said. you just said you were on vega 01-C1, how am i, or anyone else, supposed to know what you were doing online.

Shimarisu
Mar 27, 2004, 01:46 PM
Yeah Silver, spamming SSJ symbols and "I R EATING DINNER" won't FSOD, but it's still a fucking stupid thing to do.

You KNOW you do it.

- Shimarisu

Silver-X
Mar 27, 2004, 02:10 PM
On 2004-03-27 10:41, Zaneatron wrote:
well, you didnt exactly make it clear that you were saying "i r eating dinner" or whatever was being said. you just said you were on vega 01-C1, how am i, or anyone else, supposed to know what you were doing online.

So do i have to say everything what im doing online? do i have to say: DUDE i took a potty break on 8:68AM?
So do i have to tell the whole world i was spamming , what i was eating? where i ate?
He said: Silver-X was saying: I R EATIN DINNAR'( he typed it wrong)
So i know who that was, because that was ME.

anyway this was my last post because u only wanto hear bullshit from me.(or just boosting your posts , so i see)

For the others,

NO Silver-X is not FSODING.

Silver-X
Mar 27, 2004, 02:11 PM
On 2004-03-27 10:46, Shimarisu wrote:
Yeah Silver, spamming SSJ symbols and "I R EATING DINNER" won't FSOD, but it's still a fucking stupid thing to do.

You KNOW you do it.

- Shimarisu

I never said i didn't http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Anyway this was my last post in this topic, because it's turning into a 'OMFG SILBER ISZNT CLEAR ENOUGH' (and some only want it to boost their posts >.> <.< >.> )

Peace out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver-X on 2004-03-27 11:20 ]</font>

punkasssss
Mar 27, 2004, 02:30 PM
I thought Silver was pretty clear, people just don't read before they respond. I have been guilty of that myself.

Zaneatron
Mar 27, 2004, 02:31 PM
Look Pal, im trying to establish for our viewing public that it wasnt you FSODing people, im on your side, believe it or not.

and you dont have to act so childishly, you didnt make it easy either, by just proclaiming that it was you, even though Aceizace hadnt hadnt clarified a ship/block/lobby.

and yes, the number beside my name is very pretty and it will only become prettier by becoming a larger number, i value my post count so highly, you wouldnt believe

Aziangangster
Mar 27, 2004, 02:46 PM
............ didnt mean for this to get out of hand. Sorry for accusing you silver. I went to that lobby 4 or 5 times and only you were there and i fsod after a few seconds.

Zaneatron
Mar 27, 2004, 03:00 PM
:S i got your name wrong, and maybe its a server glitch, or possibly caused by someone not in the lobby.

Link00seven
Mar 27, 2004, 03:53 PM
Damn...this sucks.

Hello PSO Ver.2 all over again >_< (Lobby FSOD...whats next RSOD...not again......)

Jack
Mar 27, 2004, 03:58 PM
Does this affect Episode I & II players, or just Episode III? Does it affect the Japanese version?

Getintothegame
Mar 27, 2004, 04:15 PM
An example of something that will FSOD the user who says it is something like this:

"I
Everybody form up! Im going to use a
support technique, a AREA:GAL DA VAL
FIXED:RECCOMEND"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-03-27 13:17 ]</font>

PrinceBrightstar
Mar 27, 2004, 04:41 PM
It pains me to say this, but banning won't be enough to fix the situation. I'm afraid that the only way to save what little there is of the game now is to close the servers until a fix is out, given that the ladder system is being ruined even more now by players who can just fsod you without having to fight you for real and they get the mesta and you have a D.

Jools
Mar 27, 2004, 05:00 PM
People not in their free month should email Sega demanding a Hunter's License refund if they can't verify that they are fixing the problem. That'll make a difference.

-Jools

Magician4
Mar 27, 2004, 05:09 PM
I think the person doing this is sword+75. The game always freezes when hes in the lobby. It happened a few mins ago. The only people there were Billie Joe and sword+75, and i dont think Billie Joe would do this.

dragoon-girl
Mar 27, 2004, 05:25 PM
On 2004-03-27 14:09, Magician4 wrote:
I think the person doing this is sword+75. The game always freezes when hes in the lobby. It happened a few mins ago. The only people there were Billie Joe and sword+75, and i dont think Billie Joe would do this.

are you sure Billie wouldn't?
I was in one earlyer and he said
"3..2.." then EEEEEEEEEE...¬_¬

Kanore
Mar 27, 2004, 05:47 PM
My guess is that most importers are doing it. Sword has been accused of doing it back in GameFAQs as well.

Ant8 CL1 was FSOD'd last night, and a HUne named 'Sakura' accused a 'Ruri Chan' of doing that act; Ruri Chan is a CLV1 FOne.

A person did tell me that FSODers have to come in via teleporter, as in popping up into the lobby ontop of the teleporter... so get out when you see that.

Calibur
Mar 27, 2004, 07:06 PM
they fsod me 3 times today

the first i was thinking it was just the game...the second one the guy told me it was him who did first one and he did it again, so i decided to change ship and the 3 one they almost did it but i knew the guy and he told me he was not gonna do it to me ,but he went to C1 and fsod all the people there and a friend of mine...

so yeah is people that fsod not some weird glitch from the servers.

Jools
Mar 27, 2004, 07:14 PM
Man, nobodys gonna give out their guild card any more...

Just wish I hadn't been so generous with my card now. I've given it to some idiots, it must be said.

-Jools

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jools on 2004-03-27 16:17 ]</font>

Getintothegame
Mar 27, 2004, 07:15 PM
Here it is:

It is Sword+75. He is with Billie Joe, and Billie is watching it all. Since I know Billie and Sword, I saw Sword do it to everyone else.

This probably will get the E code banned, thank you Sword.

RuinedReBirth
Mar 27, 2004, 07:18 PM
Sega won't do anything. When have they ever solved a problem like this? They will just sit back and hope to get money...

2 other people to add at Zanmato and Sword+75 (whom was that Taz guy you mentioned about in the beginning of the thread). Now he's running around in 1:GOD saying he is better than everyone. Noob basher + FSODer = Better than all. I'm not sure if it's Zanmato, but he calls upon Sword once he gets made fun of. Cry cry, that poor thing!

Sega won't do anything, I'm afraid the English version is doomed, while importers...continue to have the upper hand -_-

Edit: Wow, Game posted before me, blast you!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuinedReBirth on 2004-03-27 16:19 ]</font>

Jools
Mar 27, 2004, 07:20 PM
God, I hope not. That would seriously ruin my day. Better than this farce I guess though.

-Jools

Jools
Mar 27, 2004, 07:23 PM
Wonder if words gotten out on the Japanese sites. Arislan, Shimarisu etc. clue us in if you see anything.

-Jools

BRTW2
Mar 27, 2004, 07:25 PM
It is true, someone is cauing me to fsod whenevger I enter the lobby. And who may this be you ask? Well, I can only wonder why i was not allowed online after accepting 3 cards from the one and only jack bauer, and his name is the one I called out in the chat, only to recieve consectutive fsod's.

I shall live on! You cannot defeat me!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BRTW2 on 2004-03-27 16:31 ]</font>

RuinedReBirth
Mar 27, 2004, 07:31 PM
I posted this issue at sega's main board (like they freakin' read it). Maybe if we post enough, a miracle will perform and they will do something! Then again...We can all dream. Worth a shot...a...very long shot.

http://boards.sega.com/pso/viewtopic.php?p=3969#3969

EDIT: I got about 30 seconds before I got on to Antares 8, I quick left so I could get back on. It IS Sword+75, and yes, Billie Joe IS with him. Importers are safe from this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuinedReBirth on 2004-03-27 16:46 ]</font>

RuinedReBirth
Mar 27, 2004, 08:05 PM
Sorry for the double post but it is necessary.

After looking around the Sega posts, about 13 minutes later a site admin stickies this: http://boards.sega.com/pso/viewtopic.php?t=430

Now I'm not sure if he knows what wil happen, but at least someone watched.

Major Edit: Make love to El Dio GX when you see him, he has Sword+75's guild card number. Which is: 140436103 (if it's against the rules to post this offensive persons guild card number, please delete it immediately).

What a savior, hehe. Anyway, Time to mail Sega and get iggied. =O

By the way...LABIS>SWORD, sword. =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuinedReBirth on 2004-03-27 17:31 ]</font>

Kanore
Mar 27, 2004, 08:23 PM
On 2004-03-27 17:05, RuinedReBirth wrote:

After looking around the Sega posts, about 13 minutes later a site admin stickies this: http://boards.sega.com/pso/viewtopic.php?t=430

I put it in my Info Board on PSO nonetheless. People must be aware of this if they get pissed off at these dangers.

Amen though.

Disonence
Mar 27, 2004, 08:47 PM
I was in Antares 8 last night and this guy was talking and i was just watching what he was saying to this one guy and he said the way to aviod FSOD is to set ur Language to Japanese...it works..and only JP PSO ep 3 can FSOD

mod-edit: the correct abbrevation is 'JP' - learn it, live it. thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2004-03-28 20:42 ]</font>

psojohndoe2
Mar 27, 2004, 09:06 PM
I'd watch out for Zanmato, just in general, as he's a noob basher, and proud of it, i've had the displeasure of being around him several times.

Jools
Mar 27, 2004, 09:08 PM
OK people, its *REAL* important you do what RuinedReBirth suggests, got onto SEGA. Pronto.

-Jools

Shimarisu
Mar 27, 2004, 09:18 PM
Haha, Disonence, you dare to post on this thread? Thanks for the reminder. Has anyone got this guy's guild card because he's one of the "No Hope 4 Arion" spamming symbol idiots. As is Scrotor, who's a major ass, won't leave me alone, he's fucking OBSESSED with me to the point of searching Simon's guild card (which he has) and ship hopping to throw abuse at me. Yep, Billie Joe and Sword+75 are FSODing people. Yep, I have their guild cards. If SoA are prepared now to accept complaints you NEED to post the exact time and ship where it occurred because they check logs of traffic. So don't fail to do this.

BogusKun
Mar 27, 2004, 09:18 PM
WOW, I made a topic similar to this long ago and it outposted mine http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But the first accounts of FSOD were first coming from:

S@ch and Hayato/Break.

The 1st two times I FSOD'd was enough. Warning people to stay away from populated lobbies was all I could do to keep friends on.

For some wierd reason Hayato (using the Jack Bauer GC tricks) decided he was going to use the import version to freeze people in the lobbies while Nugz was present. He was controlling a character called Break (Lv1) and supposely they both spoke the same words at the same time.

S@ch was another import player who decided to use the FSOD shortly after Hayato and Break left. Of course this was long ago and hard for me to put out in words... But these assholes usually threatened and counted down before everyone got disconnected.

Jools
Mar 27, 2004, 09:20 PM
You've got to feel sorry the European players. They haven't even got the game yet.

-Jools

Shimarisu
Mar 27, 2004, 09:46 PM
On 2004-03-27 17:05, RuinedReBirth wrote:

Major Edit: Make love to El Dio GX when you see him, he has Sword+75's guild card number. Which is: 140436103 (if it's against the rules to post this offensive persons guild card number, please delete it immediately).

What a savior, hehe. Anyway, Time to mail Sega and get iggied. =O

By the way...LABIS>SWORD, sword. =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuinedReBirth on 2004-03-27 17:31 ]</font>

I have Sword's GC number too. He spams "No hope 4 Arion" all day, and sucks up to Billie Joe. Wanna set a time to trigger the abuse? Well, it's easy enough, all I have to do is enter any lobby with them in it. Cue cacophany of abuse. If anyone wants to trigger evidence of FSOD, just come in the lobby with me with an E on your head, then stick up for me. Instant FSOD. It'll be quite easy to set these idiots up.

- Shimarisu

Disonence
Mar 27, 2004, 09:53 PM
i have nothing against arion i just did it once whoa like i really meant it i dont spam it...i just spam the jack beaur one

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Disonence on 2004-03-27 18:54 ]</font>

Getintothegame
Mar 27, 2004, 10:42 PM
On 2004-03-27 18:06, psojohndoe2 wrote:
I'd watch out for Zanmato, just in general, as he's a noob basher, and proud of it, i've had the displeasure of being around him several times.

Has he been FSODing, too?

ignignokt
Mar 28, 2004, 12:34 AM
Hmm, Zanmato... Maybe that's who FSOD me. I knew it was something like "Zanzibar" or "Zan" somthing.

But has anyone else heard of it happening DURING a game like it did to me? Or was it a freak thing? It would be one amazing coincidence that it happened right when they guy saw he was screwed... but who knows.

3v1L19
Mar 28, 2004, 12:49 AM
Hmmm ok well as far as my troubles goes I wont be FSOD'ed anymore im all cool with sword. She cannot control who she FSOD's unless she is there watching but she can set certain people so that it wont fsod them or something and im all good now I think. THINK, but I dont know if sword is that buddy buddy with me. Oh well and Zanmato is just a noobI dont think he can FSOD. He....I I I wont go there...ill leave it alone not worth biccering about. Just avoid sword...if possible she is on choice search so you can use that to find out which lobby to avoid.

SolRiver
Mar 28, 2004, 01:19 AM
So people we should look out for are

Zanmato
tanzanite
Racist-Bitch
Naruto - this is a pretty popular anime, chance of repeated name online are highly possible...
Exdeath
sword+75
Billie Joe
Hayato/Break
S@ch

Getintothegame
Mar 28, 2004, 01:26 AM
Zanmato is leaving tonight.
Billie Joe can't do it, He doesn't have the E code. Plus he is leaving, too, on the 29th.
BUT if you see him, he is prolly around Sword. Be careful.

AND YES, They can FSOD you when playing a game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-03-27 22:27 ]</font>

Para
Mar 28, 2004, 03:29 AM
Hmm... I hear from multiple people that only the Jpn version of PSO Ep3 can FSOD people but not the US one....

Arislan
Mar 28, 2004, 03:37 AM
Yes, it seems to be something to do with the E Code after all, and some choices on the Word Select that cause an FSOD. I suppose someone with the knowledge could port that code over to the US version for JP settings, but until then, it's a JP copy only thing.

Jack
Mar 28, 2004, 06:07 AM
On 2004-03-28 00:37, Arislan wrote:
Yes, it seems to be something to do with the E Code after all, and some choices on the Word Select that cause an FSOD. I suppose someone with the knowledge could port that code over to the US version for JP settings, but until then, it's a JP copy only thing.

I doubt they could, as the E Code swaps the Japanese language files for the incomplete English ones. Say there's a file called QuestScriptJ.txt. The code would swap this for QuestScriptE.txt. They'd be complete in the US version.

Arislan
Mar 28, 2004, 07:10 AM
Makes sense, cept that for example, some of the things in the JP version are missing from the US version. I've run into 2 or 3 cards that simply are null space in the E files that have full descriptions in the JP files, so it may still be possible. I hope you're right, I don't want ANYONE FSODing, but I do think it may be possible, and don't want people thinking that just cause someone has a US version they're exempt from this.

Zaneatron
Mar 28, 2004, 07:47 AM
On 2004-03-27 22:26, Getintothegame wrote:
Billie Joe can't do it, He doesn't have the E code. Plus he is leaving, too, on the 29th.

what do you mean by leaving get? theyre going to stop playing the game or what?

LINX
Mar 28, 2004, 07:54 AM
Yeah, the guy's name is Tanzanite. Then there's another asshole named Sword +75 (guild card #: 140436103 -- please go ahead and report him so we'll never see his fugly face in the lobby again) or something else retarded that just FSODed me twice because I kicked his "friend's" ass.

http://boards.sega.com/pso/viewtopic.php?t=197&start=15

(Please keep in mind that these people are pathetic bully victims, 28 years old, named Bob and lives at home, desperately seeking the attention they never got in real life.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LINX on 2004-03-28 04:58 ]</font>

3v1L19
Mar 28, 2004, 08:33 AM
I would personally like to know where you got the information about age, location. Dont make assumptions and hell if sword wants to have some fine by god let her. Who cares eventualy I will be able to FSOD too and by god they wont stop me either.

LINX
Mar 28, 2004, 10:51 AM
On 2004-03-28 05:33, 3v1L19 wrote:
I would personally like to know where you got the information about age, location. Dont make assumptions and hell if sword wants to have some fine by god let her. Who cares eventualy I will be able to FSOD too and by god they wont stop me either.

Cool!

decswxaqz
Mar 28, 2004, 11:09 AM
They are probably using a Word Select entry that is in the JP version but not the US. Say one near the end ("Where do you live?" for example). But because it was removed/disabled in the US verion, when it tries to display it, it looks in the wrong memory location for the words and corrupts. (I think. I'll try and look into it).

dragoon-girl

what? You better not start FSODing people..if that's what you're saying >_<

FantasyEve
Its me fsoding, not sword+75 so if you want to ban someone ban me. I quit playing PSO nearly a week ago now I just go on there occasionally and yes im an ass to people but thats up to me, if you have a problem then deal with it in whatever way you wish.

dragoon-girl
Mar 28, 2004, 11:11 AM
On 2004-03-28 08:09, FantasyEve wrote:
Its me fsoding, not sword+75 so if you want to ban someone ban me. I quit playing PSO nearly a week ago now I just go on there occasionally and yes im an ass to people but thats up to me, if you have a problem then deal with it in whatever way you wish.

But why http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif FSODing people isn't right...

Getintothegame
Mar 28, 2004, 12:02 PM
On 2004-03-28 08:09, decswxaqz wrote:
They are probably using a Word Select entry that is in the JP version but not the US. Say one near the end ("Where do you live?" for example). But because it was removed/disabled in the US verion, when it tries to display it, it looks in the wrong memory location for the words and corrupts. (I think. I'll try and look into it).

Exactly, and it might also be a slight information overload, too. But, yeah, the psrt of the word select the FSOD'ers use aren't in the US English version, thus, the game locks up. =/

fireant
Mar 28, 2004, 12:12 PM

Sorry I want to be the first
YOU F****** SUCK.

Getintothegame
Mar 28, 2004, 12:15 PM
That will help a lot. By the way, FE, are you going on tonight for Billie Joe's "Going Away" party?

dragoon-girl
Mar 28, 2004, 12:37 PM
On 2004-03-28 09:15, Getintothegame wrote:
That will help a lot. By the way, FE, are you going on tonight for Billie Joe's "Going Away" party?

Oh cool, what time is that lol

dragoon-girl
Mar 28, 2004, 12:39 PM
On 2004-03-28 09:02, Getintothegame wrote:

On 2004-03-28 08:09, decswxaqz wrote:

Exactly, and it might also be a slight information overload, too. But, yeah, the psrt of the word select the FSOD'ers use aren't in the US English version, thus, the game locks up. =/

They will patch it, won't they?

Para
Mar 28, 2004, 01:16 PM

Atleast go out with some dignity instead of being regarded as a total ass by the community. What you have done is totally immature and just bringing the innocent into your petty squabbles.

Jack
Mar 28, 2004, 01:28 PM

I'm sure your God wouldn't be too appreciative of you causing inconvience to others.

Myopathy
Mar 28, 2004, 01:40 PM
On 2004-03-28 08:11, dragoon-girl wrote:

But why http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif FSODing people isn't right...

Because he's a stupid prick. He's always been one. I've known Fantasy since EP1&2, before he got EP3, and he was a prick then too. Going into lobbies, making racist remarks and trying to get people mad. If you make intelligent arguments against him that he can't counteract on, he'll just go to his default "I'll do what I want." Again...stupid prick.

Yay, warning +1, I don't care. It had to be said.

Forever Zero
Mar 28, 2004, 01:49 PM

Lies! All lies! Don't listen to this guy, it IS Sword+75 and I'll tell you why. I was in an empty lobby chatting with a friend about this. As soon as a Sword +75 shows up, our game freezes. Then when I returned online I came back to the blcok I was in(which was now empty)and ran to lobby 3 to be safe. Well 10 seconds later a Sword +75 pops in and FSODs me again. (I take it he's sad enough to find me on choice search).

Getintothegame
Mar 28, 2004, 02:52 PM
Heh, FE is using Billie Joe's HL. So, yes, I forget the name, but it is P*[DoPe]*K. Go away if you see him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-03-28 13:44 ]</font>

Kanore
Mar 28, 2004, 03:39 PM
Get, it's a '*P[insert name user]K*' player, but it's not Riot. It's another PK, and I met him in Vega today. He was FSODing people, and luckily I was in JP mode. Nice guy, but he's evil too... he made E users run to the teleporters to get out of lobby 1 and he'd FSOD him. I was laughing, but I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing.

I asked him how to do it, and he said it was a secret which involved the IMPORT, a code, and something else.

Sue me if I forget everything including his name, but it was this morning http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Blatt4Life
Mar 28, 2004, 03:44 PM
Yeah I heard about this, man I was hoping that we got rid of this FSOD crap.

Getintothegame
Mar 28, 2004, 04:45 PM
On 2004-03-28 12:39, ChibiWarrior wrote:
Get, it's a '*P[insert name user]K*' player, but it's not Riot. It's another PK, and I met him in Vega today. He was FSODing people, and luckily I was in JP mode. Nice guy, but he's evil too... he made E users run to the teleporters to get out of lobby 1 and he'd FSOD him. I was laughing, but I wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing.

I asked him how to do it, and he said it was a secret which involved the IMPORT, a code, and something else.

Sue me if I forget everything including his name, but it was this morning http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

P*[DoPe]*K was the name, heh. Thanks though.

FantasyEve
Mar 28, 2004, 05:00 PM
You all got it wrong! Its *P*[DopE]*K* , and thats me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif yep it was me im Racist-Bitch aswell and Deed-Slash. Oh I made up this new fun game with it right?.. well you see I tell them to run out the lobby and then fsod them while there in the lobby portal its like landing a basket.. kinda like basket ball I guess I try to see how many I can land and freeze in that circle. It's fun I got a hatrick earlier on this 1 guy. Anyway im not really getting people that I clasify as worthy of not receiving it but most people just ask for it with there insults and stupidity. Anyways bye-bye.

burnningthings3
Mar 28, 2004, 05:08 PM
You did it to me when i got on just to talk to a friend! God have some sense its more anoying than any thing! I happen to go on twice you did it to me when im tring to start a game! GOD Stop doing it and if it is you thats SICK to even make it into a game! I hope Sega bans you asap!

GOOD DAY!

FantasyEve
Mar 28, 2004, 05:23 PM
You can't ban me I have like 5 serials and I can change my characters between serials aswell so er looks like I win. k thanks. Oh and by the way my friend who made the codes that are fsoding all you right now is working on one to fsod JPS aswell so looks like your all f***ed.. =P

BogusKun
Mar 28, 2004, 05:32 PM
On 2004-03-27 18:18, Shimarisu wrote:
Haha, Disonence, you dare to post on this thread? Thanks for the reminder. Has anyone got this guy's guild card because he's one of the "No Hope 4 Arion" spamming symbol idiots. As is Scrotor, who's a major ass, won't leave me alone, he's fucking OBSESSED with me to the point of searching Simon's guild card (which he has) and ship hopping to throw abuse at me. Yep, Billie Joe and Sword+75 are FSODing people. Yep, I have their guild cards. If SoA are prepared now to accept complaints you NEED to post the exact time and ship where it occurred because they check logs of traffic. So don't fail to do this.

One thing that puzzles me is, where are these guys coming from? It seems as they found the source of the majority of PSO consumers.

On 2004-03-27 22:26, Getintothegame wrote:

AND YES, They can FSOD you when playing a game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2004-03-27 22:27 ]</font>

Billie can't do FSOD. I talked with him and he says he doesn't own an AR. I believe him though.

On 2004-03-28 00:37, Arislan wrote:

It's also do-able on the US version as well.

On 2004-03-28 07:51, LINX wrote:

Cool!

Don't start with the one letter spam posts. To tell you now, it isn't allowed

On 2004-03-28 09:12, fireant wrote:

Sorry I want to be the first
YOU F****** SUCK.

You know you're wrong for saying that right?

psojohndoe2
Mar 28, 2004, 05:49 PM
Fantasy, the problem for you is, enjoy your 5 serials, FSOD people on all of them, and Sega will eventually ban all 5, it's just a matter of time. They don't even require your serials, just have to report where/when/who, and ST *will* look into it. Not to mention, I personally have at least 3 of the guildcards you, or friends have used, so that's 3 of 5 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shim, you gonna mail ST Japan? Cuz if you're not around, and Arislan won't be around for a few days, I might, my JP isn't great, but I can definetly get things across.

Getintothegame
Mar 28, 2004, 06:11 PM
By the way, your friend didn't make the code. I thought in the lobby you said you would "Let them know the truth"?

It was made by Parasyte, not your friend. Para doesn't want to ruin PSO.

tgif2000
Mar 28, 2004, 06:14 PM
it's so sad that you act this way eve, the most funny part is that your code kind of sucks i mean if this justs disconnects us well personnaly i don't care, i'll just move to another lobby t'ill you get bored or sega kicks you.
you guys are such show off, you can't even corrupt us so have fun with your harmless little code..

Sharkyland
Mar 28, 2004, 08:53 PM
Man... this is so going to suck.

Aunt_Betty
Mar 28, 2004, 08:55 PM
On 2004-03-28 14:23, FantasyEve wrote:
You can't ban me I have like 5 serials and I can change my characters between serials aswell so er looks like I win. k thanks. Oh and by the way my friend who made the codes that are fsoding all you right now is working on one to fsod JPS aswell so looks like your all f***ed.. =P

FE it's not the fact that you FSOD people that disappoints me,it's the fact that you find it humorous.We will keep banning you untill you are a hobo from constenty buying serial # and realize that you can't win.

Disonence
Mar 28, 2004, 10:57 PM
Fantasy does FSOD only people with import games can fsod and billie does fsod too...

RuinedReBirth
Mar 28, 2004, 11:03 PM
It's sad to see that F.E. still continues to be a freaking moron. I guess they are the 2 idiots that blinded my judgement on Arion...For that, I hold nothing against him...and only delude myself for it.

Anyways, Yes, F.E. is apparently a piece of trash. 5 serials? This thing called nature, I don't know if F.E. has heard of it (away from PSO), is what he lacks knowledge.(OMG NATURE HALFGUARD INVISIBLE MAG LEET) If he wants to spend 23 hours of his day, and the other hour of sleep, to FSOD people and spread te news...let him. By the way, d00d, it is Sword+75. Taz = Sword+75.

Also, by spreading the word to other japanese players only makes this situation a little bit better for us. Not all japanese people are going to argee, and they will report it to JP ST...And since the e code is only coming from the imported version of PSO...When they patch it, we will only have you to thank, Fantasy eve. Expect millions of hugs...If all 5 of your serial keys are still online. =D

Thanks for being such a nice person, Eve. We will appreciate it in the long run. >=)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuinedReBirth on 2004-03-28 20:05 ]</font>

mod edit: use jp instead from now on, ok?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2004-03-28 20:57 ]</font>

Myopathy
Mar 28, 2004, 11:13 PM
On 2004-03-28 20:03, RuinedReBirth wrote:
It's sad to see that F.E. still continues to be a freaking moron. I guess they are the 2 idiots that blinded my judgement on Arion...For that, I hold nothing against him...and only delude myself for it.

Anyways, Yes, F.E. is apparently a piece of trash. 5 serials? This thing called nature, I don't know if F.E. has heard of it (away from PSO), is what he lacks knowledge.(OMG NATURE HALFGUARD INVISIBLE MAG LEET) If he wants to spend 23 hours of his day, and the other hour of sleep, to FSOD people and spread te news...let him. By the way, d00d, it is Sword+75. Taz = Sword+75.

Also, by spreading the word to other JPs only makes this situation a little bit better for us. Not all japanese people are going to argee, and they will report it to JP ST...And since the e code is only coming from the imported version of PSO...When they patch it, we will only have you to thank, Fantasy eve. Expect millions of hugs...If all 5 of your serial keys are still online. =D

Thanks for being such a nice person, Eve. We will appreciate it in the long run. >=)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-03-28 20:14 ]</font>

Shimarisu
Mar 28, 2004, 11:37 PM
Billie can't do FSOD. I talked with him and he says he doesn't own an AR. I believe him though.

Don't care, he gave his details to several people who are FSODing on his behalf. They are usually logged in at the same time. I made records of all these occasions yesterday, so hopefully I can get that account banned. How in the name of fuck are they on at the same time - Sega are stupid for allowing this. But I'll make sure they find out it's happening.

Nice one Billie, get to GOD 2 then cheapen all your effort by handing out your log in details to FSODers. You're a right piece of work.

- Shimarisu

AUTO_
Mar 29, 2004, 12:39 AM
I just can't honestly see why anyone would do something like this. You achieve nothing from doing this--and I can't imagine any satisfaction or ego boost from FSODing people.

I think the best thing to do is report it--because asking individuals who do this (not to keep doing it) is like nailing jello to a wall...it's just a lost-cause.

So go ahead and report it--because Sega has actually been a lot more responsive since EpIII's release--which has been a very huge surprise to me.

^already know of a ban

You have to be a pretty sick individual to get your kicks from shit like this.

RadHaz
Mar 29, 2004, 12:51 AM
I've been reading these fsoder/abuser topics with interest. I have Ep.3, been playing it off and on offline. I won't go online with Ep.3 until this fsod/abuse issue is resolved.
These fsoders/abusers need to be shown the door. Ban them from all versons of the game, and from PSOW as well.

Jack
Mar 29, 2004, 01:59 AM
You can't ban me I have like 5 serials and I can change my characters between serials aswell so er looks like I win

You actually bought 5 copies of the game?

RadHaz
Mar 29, 2004, 02:56 AM
On 2004-03-28 22:59, Jack wrote:

You can't ban me I have like 5 serials and I can change my characters between serials aswell so er looks like I win

You actually bought 5 copies of the game?
more like mommy bought.

the lame ass turd prolly stole those serials. not only lame, not only a turd, not only an ass, but a thief as well. fits his character, from what i've read.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RadHaz on 2004-03-28 23:58 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RadHaz on 2004-03-29 00:01 ]</font>
[u]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RadHaz on 2004-03-29 00:07 ]</font>

SolRiver
Mar 29, 2004, 03:08 AM
You guys shouldnt really waste your time trying to flame him... What you get out of it? aside waste time that is...

Here is something interesting...

You can think of anything that is crazy and impossible that someone would do it, someone probably already did it... you just dont know.

The end point is... you dont need logic for these people, because they got none of it.

LINX
Mar 29, 2004, 06:03 AM
On 2004-03-28 14:00, FantasyEve wrote:
You all got it wrong! Its *P*[DopE]*K* , and thats me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif yep it was me im Racist-Bitch aswell and Deed-Slash. Oh I made up this new fun game with it right?.. well you see I tell them to run out the lobby and then fsod them while there in the lobby portal its like landing a basket.. kinda like basket ball I guess I try to see how many I can land and freeze in that circle. It's fun I got a hatrick earlier on this 1 guy. Anyway im not really getting people that I clasify as worthy of not receiving it but most people just ask for it with there insults and stupidity. Anyways bye-bye.

Wow, that doesn't make any sense at all.

Kind of looks like a twelve-year old testosteron filled little boy typing down his big hopes and impressions ...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LINX on 2004-03-29 03:07 ]</font>

Shimarisu
Mar 29, 2004, 06:33 AM
It's not a code that's fsoding people, it's normal fucked up Word select off the E code. Anyone with the E code can do it. So if any code gets patched that'll be the code, and no thanks to the FSODing idiots.

- Shimarisu

Para
Mar 29, 2004, 07:55 AM
On 2004-03-28 14:00, FantasyEve wrote:

You are classified as an idiot because you believe it is right to FSOD the innocent people of the game who are just trying to enjoy the game itself. You are trying to destroy their experience because your experience sucks shit. (Pardon language) 5 Serials????? Honestly... 5 serials... *insert lol or some other related internet etique*

FantasyEve
Mar 29, 2004, 11:56 AM
Hey this is pretty funny, maybe if you guys just got off my case I'd just stop and get bored but seeming as you made a topic with about 122 posts most of directed to me it seems pretty darn funny. For 1 I ain't doing this 23 hours a day you moron, I've just done it when i've had nowt to do or have been talking to a friend on there. Ofcourse I haven't bought 5 copies of the game I got better things to do just I have my previous ver1.0 serials which I can turn over and use on EP3, plus my origional plus billies, plus my friend lizzy who used to play and her friend souless. But you really think im going to carry on doing this for aslong as it takes to get 5 different serials banned? God I'll probably be bored of it by tommorow if you all just shut up. Oh and Getingthegame I do know the guy who made the E codes, I got his AIM addy off his site and we talk sometimes but whatever. You guys can all say what you like and think what you like but it ain't doing nothing you lot moaning on here so why don't you just mail sega and ban me seeming as you all think you can, I tell you what I'll do you a deal. If you ban 1 of my serials I will totally stop it forever. bye.

tortimer
Mar 29, 2004, 12:00 PM
FantasyEve how old are you? I'm guessing your maybe 12 years old.

decswxaqz
Mar 29, 2004, 12:14 PM
15 is his profile is right.

Just ignore them. Really. It does work.
When I played EU ep 1&2, Antivirus sat in Polaris 1 all the time and FSODed people. Everyone dispersed into different blocks and that was the end of that. People just left and he didn't have as many people to FSOD.

At the time, people were saying "OMFG!!! I've been FSODed". People learnt, didn't go there, and now who has heard/seen him lately? Just go to a different block. Most of the time they'll sit in Block 1 of a ship, so stick to the other blocks. Simple.

RuinedReBirth
Mar 29, 2004, 12:20 PM
Wow, F.E. Logic beats you. May I give my regards to my own figure of speech? I was jesting when I said you FSODed for 23 hours a day. You have to be pretty stupid to think I was actually serious.

Also, keep in mind that you *ARE* lying. Your friend Zanmato surely exclaimed that you are gonna get caught an banned. I quote his EXACT words: "God banned...That's all he does is FSOD people. He's gonna get banned since this is JP pso." Remember, Sega cares about the japanese version of Episode 3 than US. =) Since it's coming from their version, someone is bound to report it, and get caught. So, as I said. Thanks, hunny. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Also, I take my hat off to you...If you need to FSOD many people just to talk to all 3 of your friends...Then someone needs a hug, or a big breathe of fresh nature air! Frebreze isn't the only thing that smells good, you know. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Regardless, F.E., logic seems to fail you. I hope you think more in the near future...because sarcasm seems a bit too much for you. Good luck.

FantasyEve
Mar 29, 2004, 03:49 PM
Um but the thing is I don't care if I get baned, and im 17, I made my profile in about 10 seconds because I don't care to post my details to the bunch of morons who come on here. I haven't even been on PSO today and if I do it will be like for a few minutes before I go to bed tonight, theres plenty of players who will have been doing it for a fair few today so go bitch at them, you are saying all how "god you have no life you fsod on there" yet your the one spending all your time posting on here about someone you don't even know.

LINX
Mar 29, 2004, 03:51 PM
Regardless, F.E., logic seems to fail you. I hope you think more in the near future...because sarcasm seems a bit too much for you. Good luck.

I think I can explain that ... People don't develope a sense of sarcasm until they're in their early teens.

FantasyEve
Mar 29, 2004, 03:51 PM
oh and sorry your assumption of me having 3 friends on PSO is probably correct if anything over estimated, thats because I don't choose to try and make friends online as I don't need to make up for the lack of them in real life like all you people who live every emotion and ocation of your life sitting on your dam asses online.

LINX
Mar 29, 2004, 03:56 PM
Oh and by the way, he will get banned. They'll probably ban his Credit Card # and adress etc. too, to make sure he'll never be able to play any PSO game ever again.

FantasyEve
Mar 29, 2004, 04:01 PM
AHAHHAH I have never heard so much bull **** in my life that there going to ban my credit card they have no right to do that and you really think there going to go conplaining to VISA or the main barcly card bank in london because of a conplain about someone on PSO. Sorry the world don't work like that, oh and the credit card im using is stolen it means nothing and I don't even have it anymore so... yeah that would do alot of good and ever heard of signing up to a new company or a new status of credit card like from GOLD to PLATINUIM oh wait no I forgot your head is to dense to understand anything other than the total crap that comes out your mouth.

decswxaqz
Mar 29, 2004, 04:05 PM
On 2004-03-29 12:51, FantasyEve wrote:
I don't need to make up for the lack of them in real life like all you people who live every emotion and ocation of your life sitting on your dam asses online.

Excuse me. I've never said anything against you, but isn't spending your time on forums who don't like you, spending time FSODing, taking time to reply to posts against you, playing on 5 different serials, changing characters to avoid detection, sitting 'on your dam ass online'???

EDIT: Banning his credit card is unlikely. But with his own confession of using a stolen one, ST and the banks would have to look in to it. And that is fact.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: decswxaqz on 2004-03-29 13:10 ]</font>

Boxblaster666
Mar 29, 2004, 04:05 PM
They could freeze just before you were about to enter the final round of a tournament (especially if its against them). Not a good sign at all.

Jools

That happened to me just before I was suppose to go to the finals of a tourney, and I was disqualified, But I don't know who did it, it wasn't my opponent because he wasn't even around. I didn't lose any thing even though I didn't save at all inbetween matches, but I missed my final match! God!

Jack
Mar 29, 2004, 04:06 PM
That's one long run on sentence there. If they have no right to ban your credit card number from being used to purchase a Hunter's Licence (Which they do, actually), you also have no right to FSOD people. From the Terms & Conditions:

Password, Serial Number and Access Key

You agree to always keep your User Name, Password, Serial Number and Access key (Access Codes) in a safe place, not to use another person's Access Codes or reveal your Access Code to another person unless you are the parent or guardian of a child in which case you may transfer or share your Access Code with one child provided that you agree to remain liable for the activities of your child as if they were your own activities. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your Access Code.

Code of Conduct/Network Etiquette

You agree to use the Service in a way which is consistent with these terms and conditions and which complies with all national or international applicable laws and regulations. You acknowledge that you are personally responsible for the use of your account by someone else.

You agree that you will not use the Service:

(b) in a manner which is invasive of another's privacy, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person;

(c) in a manner which constitutes cheating, hacking or denying the enjoyment of the Service by others;

(h) in any manner which would interfere with or disrupt the Service or contravenes any instructions which we may give to you in connection with the Service from time to time.

You also agree that you will not:

(e) reset any user's game or disconnect a user's line in the middle of a game. The Visual Lobby and each game are common places for players to enjoy an ONLINE GAME. Keep in mind that games are played between you and other "actual" players, not computers. Also, do NOT annoy other users playing PSO by resetting a game or disconnecting a line without advance notice, as these actions may cause harm or inconvenience to others.

If you fail to abide by the above rules of conduct and the other standards of conduct as set out in these terms, Sega may take action against you in the form of either a warning, termination of your right to use the Service and/or legal action against you. You understand that Sega is not required to provide you with notice prior to terminating your use of the Service for violating any of these codes of conduct and you will forfeit unused access time.

I think you'll find this is all legally binding stuff.

LINX
Mar 29, 2004, 04:09 PM
On 2004-03-29 13:01, FantasyEve wrote:
AHAHHAH I have never heard so much bull **** in my life that there going to ban my credit card they have no right to do that and you really think there going to go conplaining to VISA or the main barcly card bank in london because of a conplain about someone on PSO. Sorry the world don't work like that, oh and the credit card im using is stolen it means nothing and I don't even have it anymore so... yeah that would do alot of good and ever heard of signing up to a new company or a new status of credit card like from GOLD to PLATINUIM oh wait no I forgot your head is to dense to understand anything other than the total crap that comes out your mouth.

OK, mods. You can ban him now.

Read my post ten times more, over and over again, and try to understand.

LollipopLolita
Mar 29, 2004, 04:20 PM
Although PSOW shall make no judgements on what you do on Ep 3 and will insist that we stay separate and that we are not responsible for what happens there, we do insist, FE, that you stop flaming and flamebaiting our other members. Maybe you can't get banned on Ep 3 but we won't hesistate to ban you if you continue to break the rules here. Do so again, and the next time, we'll be saying our goodbyes to you.