PDA

View Full Version : FSOD...omfg....

3v1L19
Mar 27, 2004, 10:03 AM
I hate the fact that im still getting FSOD on ep3. I dont know how they are still doing it but it just happend to me in Vega1-C1. I saw someone saying peoples names like 3v1L 19 you, and that would be the end of what he said from word select. Then boom I went to the counter and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that god damn noise when the GC freezes.

Anyone got any thoughts on FSOD, how to stop it, who does it mainly, where do they do it mostly.

Also does anyone know how the hell they are doing this bullshit is it like FSOD on JP setting on episode 1&2 or is this some AR thing? Anyone?

tgif2000
Mar 27, 2004, 10:10 AM
man dont u ever read topics? i just posted about fsod... please stick it to one topic

3v1L19
Mar 27, 2004, 10:17 AM
Yeah lol Kinda sorry about that I didnt think anyone else had posted about it. I just woke up decided to get online do a few quick tournaments and let that be that. I just wanted to Warn other people incase well you know...But I do know two people that are doing it, FOR SURE, FOnewmKiller yeah its that noob piece of shit from Ep1&2 that probably had to blow nugz for anything he wanted, secondly I know that the person who just FSODed me was hanging out with billyjoel and as I watched other people dissapear he was laughing with the guy.

rena-ko
Mar 27, 2004, 10:27 AM
ok, the other thread ^-^

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=79068&forum=18&15