PDA

View Full Version : New features

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 27, 2004, 02:19 PM
Whar are some features you would like to see in PSO?
i'll list mine and you can list some of yours.

-A toy machine in Pioneer,in which u stick 1000 meseta and it gives u a radom PSO collectable toy, similar to how Sega used This feature in Shemnue.
Inside each capsule would be a Random PSO toy, some common while other are rare or extremly rare.There would be atleast 5 or more posses for each toy in the game. Also toys of all the weapons and mags, being able to collect the entire set or trade with your friends.The toys woudl be stored in a gallery and u would be able to view them whenever you want, while using views to rotate them,zoom in and zoom out.Well what do you people think? Kool or what?
I have alot more ideas but i'll just go with this one for now and see what your ideas are,id like to hear them.

Kuea
Mar 27, 2004, 04:21 PM
the ability to rip off dark falz's arm and turn iti nto a weapon
this is another topic which is basiclly the same thing

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=78667&forum=1&21

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gajeh on 2004-03-27 13:24 ]</font>

Zeroy
Mar 27, 2004, 04:23 PM
On 2004-03-27 13:21, Gajeh wrote:

lol! what would the weapon shoot? Rafoie or Rabarta?
or he could be able to drop both arms, one shoots Rabarta the other Rafoie, and you can combine them together and shoot Divine Punnishmen without the beat requirement!

Kuea
Mar 27, 2004, 04:28 PM
On 2004-03-27 13:23, Zeroy wrote:

or he could be able to drop both arms, one shoots Rabarta the other Rafoie, and you can combine them together and shoot Divine Punnishmen without the beat requirement!

neither in a sense of using. It would transform whenever another class eses it.
A hunter would get a crazy sword that causes mucho damage with a grants special, a Ranger would get a gun that shoots those little blue balls like a mech gun and a special of megid , and a Force would get a super powerful cane that reduces your technique levels by 9 but eliminates TP with a special of Heaven's punishment . all your techniques would cost nothing at the price of their strength. That could easily be fixed by equipping 3-4 god/techniques.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gajeh on 2004-03-27 13:36 ]</font>

Zeroy
Mar 27, 2004, 04:33 PM
ah you ment his 3rd form arms. lol i forgot about taht form, i was thinking of his 2nd. that'd be even more awesome!

Kuea
Mar 27, 2004, 04:35 PM
On 2004-03-27 13:33, Zeroy wrote:
ah you ment his 3rd form arms. lol i forgot about taht form, i was thinking of his 2nd. that'd be even more awesome!

you would rather have rabarta and rafoie rather than grants no TP cost and megid?

Zeroy
Mar 27, 2004, 04:42 PM
no way! grants on a hunter would be awesome, no TP cost too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

VioletSkye
Mar 27, 2004, 07:56 PM
I would like them to implement lock-on targeting.

Ketchup345
Mar 27, 2004, 08:10 PM
On 2004-03-27 16:56, VioletSkye wrote:
I would like them to implement lock-on targeting.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

The ability to choose your target will be nice.

Real PSO scenario that has happened to me before:
I try to hit an enemy with a rifle. I hit the button, and the shot goes past the enemy and shoots at what I think was a box in another room (it hit a wall and stopped though). I get hit by the enemy, then turn and run then start killing the enemy again.

The targetting system in this game is terrible. It should have been fixed (if its the same as the DC versions were).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-03-27 17:11 ]</font>

shifter
Mar 27, 2004, 08:26 PM
the lock on problem would help out tremendously, but so would fixing the camera. the dam thing is always self correcting itself for no apparent reason. i cant tell you how many times ive had the camera all of a sudden switch from a front view of me, to behind me and behind the wall i was using to keep from getting surrounded. the back of this wall sure does like nice, but id really like to kill the horde of enemies that are about to surround me.

VioletSkye
Mar 27, 2004, 09:01 PM
On 2004-03-27 17:26, shifter wrote:
the lock on problem would help out tremendously, but so would fixing the camera. the dam thing is always self correcting itself for no apparent reason. i cant tell you how many times ive had the camera all of a sudden switch from a front view of me, to behind me and behind the wall i was using to keep from getting surrounded. the back of this wall sure does like nice, but id really like to kill the horde of enemies that are about to surround me.

LOL. yeah I've stared at my share of walls also while trying to kill enemies. Sega, I got one word for you....transparency. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-03-27 18:04 ]</font>

Cheep
Mar 27, 2004, 09:01 PM
The gas ability, duh! Fart on falz and he'll be weakened. It would work like your photon gauge. You could use the mono,di,and tri bean to power it up. The ultimate rare would be the bean burrito when used you could take out an entire level. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

You should also be able to ride enemies, like the chaos bringer and canadine. Or the ability to carry fallen teammates. Little cheep carrying a big 'ol hucast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I'm not serious, don't flame me

Pancake
Mar 27, 2004, 10:43 PM
I would like to see the ability to jump! Or being able to turn into a Rappy or any monster for that matter. Kinda like when you can be the dragon

Zero999
Mar 27, 2004, 11:09 PM
i would like a place in pioner 2 were you can rent a partner and bring him to ragol and have him help you train http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

VioletSkye
Mar 27, 2004, 11:14 PM
heh kinda like a merc in D2. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Pancake
Mar 27, 2004, 11:14 PM
On 2004-03-27 20:09, Zero999 wrote:
i would like a place in pioner 2 were you can rent a partner and bring him to ragol and have him help you train http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I like your idea. Kinda like you buy a little droid like R2-D2. I like that alot!

Zero999
Mar 27, 2004, 11:23 PM
if only it would really happen...

PsychoMantis
Apr 1, 2004, 10:20 PM
On 2004-03-27 13:23, Zeroy wrote:

oh yeah, his arm would just be a bigger version of bringers lol. by the way has any1 noticed that bringers arm is like way smaller on the game than when he has it. i think thats pretty stupid!

Siris
Apr 1, 2004, 10:27 PM
On 2004-03-27 11:19, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
Whar are some features you would like to see in PSO?
i'll list mine and you can list some of yours.

-A toy machine in Pioneer,in which u stick 1000 meseta and it gives u a radom PSO collectable toy, similar to how Sega used This feature in Shemnue.
Inside each capsule would be a Random PSO toy, some common while other are rare or extremly rare.There would be atleast 5 or more posses for each toy in the game. Also toys of all the weapons and mags, being able to collect the entire set or trade with your friends.The toys woudl be stored in a gallery and u would be able to view them whenever you want, while using views to rotate them,zoom in and zoom out.Well what do you people think? Kool or what?
I have alot more ideas but i'll just go with this one for now and see what your ideas are,id like to hear them.

Sounds much like the statue gallery in the latest Zelda game. If you haven't yet played Wind Waker I think you'd enjoy that aspect of it.

Siris
Apr 1, 2004, 10:38 PM
Here's what I'd like...Gibbles has a bad ass arm that I think should drop and the Ill Gills have a really cool thing on their back that would be awesome as a mag. Mag wise, I also like the little multi colored floating creatures in some of the box areas at Seabed. Also, the effects of the points earned in the Rappy Holiday quest would be neat if they were always like that on Pioneer. And as someone else mentioned, the ability to feed mags in the lobby would also be a nice addition.

YoruTakami
Apr 1, 2004, 10:40 PM
Better music.

stormwalkr777
Apr 1, 2004, 11:37 PM
I think the game has an awesome attack system with the weapons, but it would be AWESOME if they gave EACH class and/or race within the class their own attack combo for each type of weapon as opposed to males attacking one way and females another. I mean personally I cannot see a 400lb RAcast doing a bojitsu type style with a Twin Saber......its beyond me but maybe its just me I don't know lol. Nor ANY larger character doing that cartwheel thing in a Fist combo. Also guns have the most horrible delay when compared to other weapon types at the end of a combo. It causes me many Dimates on Ultimate mode and I dont enjoy making several trips for 1 run through a level lol.

RadiantLegend
Apr 2, 2004, 09:43 AM
Mini sized ragol animals as mags.

Kuea
Apr 2, 2004, 11:49 AM
yeah mini dark falz and olga flow.

or even a mini De Rol Le that circles you when you are invinceable.

or just Hildeblues

Butoden
Apr 2, 2004, 12:49 PM
Duh, being able to go to your house and see your trophies (which you would be able to collect from each boss and area)!!! So that you could actually brag on-line..

'Look at my house, I have two Trophies! I got the Dragon's Head and the Hildeblue's Horn!'

Yeah... that would be cool... just like in Tomb Raider 3... Dragon head trophy... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/santacookie.gif