PDA

View Full Version : Just my luck with these damn Rares!

Pancake
Mar 27, 2004, 09:40 PM
Damn, why is it every 3 battles I will get a Chaos Sorceror (R1), Dark Belra (R2), and Gobooma (R2)? Ugh! Now I have about 5 of each! I am only on level 14! Man, I guess they could evolve into an S-Rank! Anyone else have dumb luck like me?

psojohndoe2
Mar 28, 2004, 09:05 AM
Well, see, those cards are not exactly very rare, and they're not going to evolve with such low #s of them... Most cards don't evolve until you have at LEAST 10, and even then it's rare, wait till you have 30 or so http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

At CLv 14, don't complain, your luck is fairly decent.

MRBEN
Mar 28, 2004, 01:05 PM
I still only have one Chaos Sorceror, and have yet to get a Dark Belra.

SkyHawkX
Mar 28, 2004, 01:44 PM
I could use a Dark Belra.

punkasssss
Mar 28, 2004, 02:05 PM
I guess you jsut have bad luck MXdude, I went througha bit of a dry spell where I didn't even get any transformation attempts, then they all failed for a while, but now I'm back in action. I had three successful ones t'other night.

Pancake
Mar 28, 2004, 02:46 PM
Three evolutions in one night? Man your lucky. What were the cardas and what did they evolve into?

psojohndoe2
Mar 28, 2004, 04:26 PM
3 evolutions in one night is not all that lucky, unless you're quiet low levels, and haven't played much. At later levels, i've gotten 3 or 4 evolutions in one draw, 20 or 30 in a night easily... It starts to hit more often once you have TONS of the common cards, like Rappies, Visks, etc, when you start to have 40+ of most cards, they happen alot more often http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Blatt4Life
Mar 28, 2004, 04:57 PM
Heh at least you guys are getting stuff. The last couple of days, I have not been getting too much.

Sharkyland
Mar 30, 2004, 06:00 PM
I probably should stop trading then (traded with someone and man my percentages just went up got like 20+ new cards)... I got a failed transformation, but it scared the hell out of me...

I was playing in a dark room and I turned my head to get a munch off some cereal and milk in a bowl and suddenly the whole room lit up... and I was like 'what in the hell'?!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-03-30 15:01 ]</font>