PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Looking to go all out legit

Rena_Mew-Mew
Mar 27, 2004, 11:16 PM
Hey everyone. I just recently joined the forums. Anyways. I wanted to see if anyone out there would be willing to help me find out what of mine is illegit so i can destory it and maybe help me get a hold of some legit items. Mainly looking for decent armors low level and weapons like supressed gun, rika's claw (is there such thing?), nice stat agito (any model) enemy parts, windmill, Silence claw, well stuff liek that anywayz. I basicly want what most all characters can use witha few noted exceptions, and for it to be aligned towards chars with decent lvl 200 mags non single stat in the lvl range of 1- 60. Thanks.

Dhylec
Mar 28, 2004, 12:23 AM
hi & welcome to psow..
if you are looking for ppl to play with you, post in the match-up section
if you wanna discuss about items, post in mag quest item section..
oh, read the rules so you know the do's & don'ts http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Rena_Mew-Mew
Mar 28, 2004, 02:51 PM
On 2004-03-27 20:16, Rena_Mew-Mew wrote:
Hey everyone. I just recently joined the forums. Anyways. I wanted to see if anyone out there would be willing to help me find out what of mine is illegit so i can destory it and maybe help me get a hold of some legit items. Mainly looking for decent armors low level and weapons like supressed gun, rika's claw (is there such thing?), nice stat agito (any model) enemy parts, windmill, Silence claw, well stuff liek that anywayz. I basicly want what most all characters can use witha few noted exceptions, and for it to be aligned towards chars with decent lvl 200 mags non single stat in the lvl range of 1- 60. Thanks.

My apologies let me clarify a little bit more.
Id like to 1. find a way to come up with legits of the items i enjoy using and then begin creating a new team. I'm looking for players who dont bash on illegitamate players yet play by their own standards. I'd prefer no dupers stat maxers or such but they to are welcome. I would just like to make a legit promotion team to game with and have fun with the game the way it was supposed to be.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rena_Mew-Mew on 2004-03-28 11:52 ]</font>