PDA

View Full Version : 5000 monsters

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 01:37 PM
I have killed well over 5000 monsters with my Sealed J sword and i havent died or unequipped it yet, i started at lvl 72 and i am currently lvl 92,do you think im wasting my time or should i keep going?, i want your oppinions, theres so many rumors in which the sword can be unsealed but i dont know where to start, so i tried the high enemy kill theory yet still no results,has anybody here unsealed it and if so what did you do?

Dhylec
Mar 28, 2004, 01:47 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=69992&forum=7&10
the last time i heard it was 23k kills.. >_>
if bary is right, you still have along way to go =P

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 01:56 PM
Yeah iv been reading all the unseal theories, and theres just so many, i think im just gonna give up, theres no guarantee that it will unseal and iv been using this same weapon for way too long, im really starting to miss my Double Cannon & Sange & Yasha.

Cc08
Mar 28, 2004, 03:00 PM
Is your Sealed J legit/duped... If it is hacked then supposedly the 23k will not work...

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 03:04 PM
I dont think its hacked,it's a dupe of a legit,my friend found it and we traded.

Cc08
Mar 28, 2004, 03:08 PM
Well if its a dupe of a legit, then supposedly killing 23k enemies with it will work... have fun doing that lol...

Zero999
Mar 28, 2004, 03:13 PM
Nineteen make shure its legit, cause if its hacked you are wasting your time

PaleKid15
Mar 28, 2004, 03:17 PM
Duping the item cancels the enemy kill counter and makes ALL copies of your SJ unsealable. Sorry...

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 03:17 PM
alright thanks guys, i think i made up my mind anyways, im just gonna give up,besides once i get online i might just be able to find sumone who has it and trade,even its its a dupe i dont care i just want that damn sword LoL

Cc08
Mar 28, 2004, 03:23 PM
Duping the item cancels the enemy kill counter and makes ALL copies of your SJ unsealable. Sorry... Hmmm, I thought barb's article said that a dupe of the legit version works, I must have read it wrong

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 03:26 PM
I dont believe that seeing is how a dupe is just an identical copy,besides do you have proof to back that up?

Hrith
Mar 28, 2004, 03:29 PM
On 2004-03-28 12:17, PaleKid15 wrote:
Duping the item cancels the enemy kill counter and makes ALL copies of your SJ unsealable. Sorry...

Actually, no.
Dupes of a legit Sealed J-Sword will be considered legit and will even keep their kill count (if that theory is right), so if you gave a legit Sealed J-Sword with 22999 monsters killed, and you dupe it, you will have as many Sealed J-Swords that unseal in one hit as you want.

PaleKid15
Mar 28, 2004, 03:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that was the conclusion that everyone came to in the other topic. I may have read it wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 03:32 PM
kef doesnt the kill count reset if u unequip it tho? in order to dupe u must unequip it,or do all the kills just save overall?

Hrith
Mar 28, 2004, 03:51 PM
You can put it in bank, unequip it, die, etc. it won't matter, the kill count is inside the weapon's data.

Kuea
Mar 28, 2004, 05:38 PM
nice I never knew that. wow I should have kept track of my swords kills.
lol
enjoying the sword 19?

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 07:42 PM
Yes i love it, thank you so much LoL
Today i finally unequipped it for the first time since i got it, i hope my kills save like Kef said,but yeah im gonna use a variety of weapons now,its been a while since i used any other wepon since i got my Jsword.

Cc08
Mar 28, 2004, 09:22 PM
its been a while since i used any other wepon since i got my Jsword.I could definately imagine that, with you thinking you need to kill 23k enemies without unequipping!!!

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 09:47 PM
i was so relieved today as i unequipped it and started using my other weapons,i'll probably never unseal it now, but ohwell if it happens then it does, i still have a great variety of other good weapons to use.
besides the 23k kills to unseal the Jsword isnt even 100% accurate, so theres no gurantee anyways that it will unseal, theres other numerous theories on how to unseal it,so i shouldnt get my hopes up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NiNeTeeN69 on 2004-03-28 18:50 ]</font>

Cheep
Mar 28, 2004, 10:14 PM
If anything your gaining experiance. Go for it!

KingChaos
Mar 29, 2004, 05:52 PM
i think it would be a waste its a rubbish weapon anyway

trypticon
Mar 30, 2004, 02:23 AM
I think that Barbary found that when you put it in the bank, the kill counter resets. I don't know it unequiping it or dieing will do the same thing though. Just keep it away from the bank, and you should be fine.

Rainbowlemon
Mar 30, 2004, 10:10 AM
On 2004-03-29 14:52, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
i think it would be a waste its a rubbish weapon anyway

Um.....

It's power is unmatched only by Dark Flow, and even then, the TJ Sword is in my opinion better when fully grinded, as it has less variation of ATP, and only has 10 less ATA than Dark Flow.

But, to each to his own...

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 30, 2004, 01:20 PM
My Dark flow is 55% hit, my favorite weapon in the game,its special attack is insane,even tho it doesnt combo i dont care anymore seeing is how i can kill basically any enemy in one hit with it.

azngamer648
Apr 1, 2004, 12:35 AM
I think it is worth it, no matter how long it takes.

rena-ko
Apr 1, 2004, 11:19 AM
On 2004-03-29 23:23, trypticon wrote:
I think that Barbary found that when you put it in the bank, the kill counter resets. I don't know it unequiping it or dieing will do the same thing though. Just keep it away from the bank, and you should be fine.

wrong.
you should inform yourself better before you spread false rumours.

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 1, 2004, 01:51 PM
Well iv reached close to 10 000 monsters now,i really hope it works,probably not but i have nothign better to do on PSO, i already have all the weapons i want other than TJ Sword.

Kuea
Apr 1, 2004, 03:12 PM
my other friend will be so pissed off. after I traded that Sealed to 19 I went to a friends houe a week or so later and we were both playing withour sealed J swords.
My friend thought my sword had more kills on it and he said he wante to trade for luck. well we traded and continued playing.
after I went home and started playing again and decided to use my friends transfer char to play with it and I decided to play around with it, and very soon I noticed that it said Use. I unsealed the J sword and now I can't even use it because my HUnewearl has 200-250 less ATP then is needed.
I would have not noticed it said that except for the reason I was tired and was playing around in the menu.
I am happy but now I can't use the sealed J anymore.

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 1, 2004, 03:25 PM
You are one lucky man Gajeh.
Must....kill......13000...more ..monsters....* dies*

heyf00L
Apr 2, 2004, 03:12 PM
I don't get it. Why would you work so hard to unseal a dupe? A dupe has no value and once you finally unseal it you've accomplished nothing but making just another duped TJ-Sword. Why not get a duped TJ-Sword? No one is going to be impressed by your self-made dupe.

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 2, 2004, 08:16 PM
On 2004-04-02 12:12, heyf00L wrote:
I don't get it. Why would you work so hard to unseal a dupe? A dupe has no value and once you finally unseal it you've accomplished nothing but making just another duped TJ-Sword. Why not get a duped TJ-Sword? No one is going to be impressed by your self-made dupe.

Like i give a damn what you or anybody else thinks, i dont play to impress you or anybody for that matter,all i do is play offline,so how can i impress anybody anyway?? As far as The duped J-sword i could care less where it came from, if its legit or hacked or duped or whatever.Im not like you guys who jizz your pants when u find a rare item legit,boo hoo, big deal,legit or not...aslong as you have the damn weapon thats all that matters.Eventually i'll unseal the sword and if i dont then i dont, i can always use Dark Flow in its place.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NiNeTeeN69 on 2004-04-02 17:46 ]</font>

Kuea
Apr 4, 2004, 05:33 PM
On 2004-04-02 17:16, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:

Like i give a damn what you or anybody else thinks, i dont play to impress you or anybody for that matter,all i do is play offline,so how can i impress anybody anyway?? As far as The duped J-sword i could care less where it came from, if its legit or hacked or duped or whatever.Im not like you guys who jizz your pants when u find a rare item legit,boo hoo, big deal,legit or not...aslong as you have the damn weapon thats all that matters.Eventually i'll unseal the sword and if i dont then i dont, i can always use Dark Flow in its place.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NiNeTeeN69 on 2004-04-02 17:46 ]</font>

*sigh*
be nice now 19. basically even if it is a dupe you are still working to unseal it. people play legit to have a challange. if he wanted no challenge he would ask me to dupe a TJ sword for him. He is unsealing it for the challange and weapon.

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 4, 2004, 07:31 PM
I unsealed the J sword and now I can't even use it

Wow, a confirmed unseal? that's comforting =)

But what level are you? At level 105 I have a base ATP of about 900, thanks to a 140 power mag...they don't take that long to raise...or are you sorta low level? If you are, are you online? I went from 1 to 105 in about a month =)

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 4, 2004, 08:17 PM
On 2004-04-04 15:33, Gajeh wrote:

On 2004-04-02 17:16, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:

*sigh*
be nice now 19. basically even if it is a dupe you are still working to unseal it. people play legit to have a challange. if he wanted no challenge he would ask me to dupe a TJ sword for him. He is unsealing it for the challange and weapon.

Very well said Gajeh

Kuea
Apr 4, 2004, 11:22 PM
On 2004-04-04 17:31, Zelendria_Ru wrote:

I unsealed the J sword and now I can't even use it

Wow, a confirmed unseal? that's comforting =)

But what level are you? At level 105 I have a base ATP of about 900, thanks to a 140 power mag...they don't take that long to raise...or are you sorta low level? If you are, are you online? I went from 1 to 105 in about a month =)

unfortunetly I was using a friends transfer char when it unsealed.
my asuka is level 20 I think.
but she has a very strong mag and god/powers.

Balbarei
Apr 5, 2004, 12:31 AM
oh sweet i do say go for it

Aiya
Apr 5, 2004, 12:37 AM
So NINTEEN, you finnaly got that sealed J sword?
Cool! Did you try using all the techniques you have? I heard that this is required to unseal it. Also, does a kill count appear bellow every time you kill something? If it doesn't, then it was duped or hacked. Either that, or the count doesn't start until you use everyone of your techniques. You should try this. You can only unseal it if you see the kill count. Anyway, happy hunting.

magicmage119
Apr 5, 2004, 01:14 AM
Cool! Did you try using all the techniques you have? I heard that this is required to unseal it. Also, does a kill count appear bellow every time you kill something? If it doesn't, then it was duped or hacked. Either that, or the count doesn't start until you use everyone of your techniques. You should try this. You can only unseal it if you see the kill count. Anyway, happy hunting.

You can never see the kill count. Ever. It is a hidden value. You don't have to use all techs. Stop lying please...

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 5, 2004, 04:06 PM
On 2004-04-04 22:37, AKA_Kaitou_ wrote:

Yeah i finally got the J sword, but i havent had any luck unsealing it, i have killed a high number of monsters with it but i still have a long ways to go.
i already tried all the technique things, that dint work, i tried using the prophets of motav special on it aswell as orotiagito special, but nothing works so im gonna stick with the 23999 monsters theory,and if that dont work then ohwell.

Kuea
Apr 5, 2004, 04:56 PM
just keep on trying then.

Aiya
Apr 7, 2004, 05:39 PM
On 2004-04-05 14:06, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:

On 2004-04-04 22:37, AKA_Kaitou_ wrote:

Yeah i finally got the J sword, but i havent had any luck unsealing it, i have killed a high number of monsters with it but i still have a long ways to go.
i already tried all the technique things, that dint work, i tried using the prophets of motav special on it aswell as orotiagito special, but nothing works so im gonna stick with the 23999 monsters theory,and if that dont work then ohwell.

Does a kill count appear below the J Sword whan you kill someone?

Kiri
Apr 7, 2004, 05:46 PM
read what magicmage119 said AKA_Kaitou. they said NO!!!as in NO there is NO count value that shows up...it is a hidden value.

Hrith
Apr 7, 2004, 06:12 PM
and your sig is way over the sig limit.

Kiri
Apr 7, 2004, 06:13 PM
mine???or AKA_Kaitou_'s?

goku4ever
Apr 8, 2004, 04:32 AM
i want a j sword but my skyly is lvl 9 on normal lol.
Id better get cracking then

Aiya
Apr 10, 2004, 11:04 PM
On 2004-04-04 23:14, magicmage119 wrote:

You can never see the kill count. Ever. It is a hidden value. You don't have to use all techs. Stop lying please...

I'm not lying. Acording to what I read on PSO world, this is true. I'm only restating what they said.

Ketchup345
Apr 11, 2004, 10:11 AM
On 2004-04-10 21:04, AKA_Kaitou_ wrote:
I'm not lying. Acording to what I read on PSO World, this is true. I'm only restating what they said.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=69992&forum=7&10
-That's what PSOW says.

It was proven that using all techniques doesn't work. It is 23k kills. You CANNOT see the counter, since the weapon is just like every other weapon in the on-screen data.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-04-11 08:15 ]</font>

Butoden
Apr 11, 2004, 12:27 PM
What quest/level/dificulty are you using to unseal it anyways? What's the fastest way IYO?

(I'd say Normal Online Enless Nightmare 1 or something http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 11, 2004, 12:31 PM
well offline the easiest way to unseal it is Normal mode Soul of a blacksmith, just do forest 1 & 2,boss included, then restart and do it again,doing the cave area is a waste since the majority of the enemies can be found in forest 2,there are ALOT of monsters. But i usually do it on unltimate, it takes me abit longer but i get a nice amounts of EXP.