PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Poumn~

Xero_Silvera
Mar 28, 2004, 08:06 PM
I dont have one, yet.. but soon i will be piping for it with my skyly..
Looking at the pictures, it has two claws? If its a claw type weapon, how does it use both claws? does it have a special battle animation or somethin? if anyone has pics of the HoP in motion, this would be much appreciated, thx
-xero
ps: is this the best claw?

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 08:10 PM
I have Heart of Poumn, it is by far the koolest looking Claw in the entire game and in my oppinion yes its the best, it raises all of your stats,but i believe it has the same fighting style as the other claws, im not sure tho i dont use other claws so i wouldnt know....now that i think back i think it does use a new fighting style since it has 2 claws.

Xero_Silvera
Mar 28, 2004, 08:14 PM
Wierd.. i soo hope it has a cool fighting animation, cuz most claw animations are dumb IMO.. but still, HoP looks sweet and my Hunney will luv it ^.^
if you have like a photon claw or somethin could ya check for me plz?
-xero

Zeroy
Mar 28, 2004, 08:15 PM
heh i was wondering the same thing.

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 08:17 PM
yeah ill check right now hold on

PJ
Mar 28, 2004, 08:20 PM
No, it's a normal claw animation. I wish it were a dagger, that would have made better use of it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

So only 1, "Heart," (:p) is used.

Hrith
Mar 28, 2004, 08:21 PM
it is a claw, has the same animation as any claw and is indeed powerful, but Rika's Claw and Nei's Claw are the best two, but if you like the look better go for Heart of Poumn, which is much less rare btw.

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 08:23 PM
Actually no it is different i just equipped both silence claw & heart of Poumn, Heart of Poumn strikes right,left,right while the other Claw goes right,right,right.
Heart of Poumn has a much faster & nice looking combo,i dont blame ya man, the regular claw combo's do suck, now i know why i never used em.

Xero_Silvera
Mar 28, 2004, 08:26 PM
lame! so while one attacks, the other is just gathering dust? *sigh*
actually, at first i thought it WAS a dagger, lol.. *back when i was still on normal mode and just found the site, thoroughly reading every guide in its hosting*
thx ya'll, once again. thx 19 for checkin, too. lol
-xero

EDIT: erm 19 you posted as i was typing mine lol.. thx for the checkup, ill go search for it now.. *hates ult temple, so hard at lvl 74*
Where do i go to find the best room to pipe in for luv raps?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xero_Silvera on 2004-03-28 17:28 ]</font>

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 08:26 PM
oops my bad, they actually do both use the same combo i just couldnt tell at first becuz one of my characters had god battle equipped while the other didnt and it looked twice as fast, im sorry LoL but the combo does look alot better when using heart of poumn.

Xero_Silvera
Mar 28, 2004, 08:30 PM
ER MAKE UP YOUR MINDS !!! (look at the post seconds, lol! 23, 26, 27)
GAH ! f it, im off to pipe for these..
-xero

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 28, 2004, 08:31 PM
lol

Hrith
Mar 28, 2004, 08:46 PM
On 2004-03-28 17:30, Xero_Silvera wrote:
ER MAKE UP YOUR MINDS !!! (look at the post seconds, lol! 23, 26, 27)
"minutes" :S

On 2004-03-28 17:31, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
lol
Spam ! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

And I always check my info, you can trust me, when I'm not sure I either say "I'm not sure" or simply nothing at all and wait for someone who knows to post.

Xero_Silvera
Mar 28, 2004, 09:00 PM
-sigh- kef.. so cocky but so right.. damn you and your double checkingness.. someday i'll catch you off guard.
As for HoP, no luck yet with love rappy.. blegh
-xero

Dragon_Ash
Mar 28, 2004, 09:35 PM
yeah HoP is one of the best weapons i'd use for them...fbut with a god/luck, devil or god/battle and a god arm, you can do a lot of damage http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Kuea
Mar 28, 2004, 10:38 PM
100 more ATP and my Hunewearl can use hers. Unless I equip another god/power than only 50. of course I would have to ge rid of my god/battle.
I can wait for the monemt I can use it.

Eihwaz
Mar 29, 2004, 12:31 AM
Hmm, Heart of Poumn...

IMHO, the best claw in the game, for HUnewearls at least.

Easier to get than Real Nei's, and more accurate (I think). Special isn't too bad, and it adds 15 Luck, Defense, MST, and Evasion.

And, don't delude yourself. It has the exact same animation as any other claw. The only difference is there is a blade thing on each hand.

It's pretty good, but you need a God or Devil/Battle to get the most out of it. Unless you have one of those, you'd almost be better off with a Double Saber or Twin Sword.

Oh, and it looks really cool, too.

KingChaos
Mar 29, 2004, 06:11 PM
It should be a Dagger not claw its very cool tho

SJ
Mar 30, 2004, 02:36 PM
How do you get/find this sweet little baby?

Kiri
Mar 30, 2004, 02:49 PM
im not sure if someone said this yet, But the Heart of Poumn has an animation of its own. It kinda is like a claw but also like a fist weapon. The claws on the weapon arent even used, it is just the spike at the end of the weapon that does all the damage.

KaFKa
Mar 30, 2004, 03:20 PM
On 2004-03-30 11:49, AKA_Hotei wrote:
im not sure if someone said this yet, But the Heart of Poumn has an animation of its own.

its already been proven that it is indeed the exact same animation of other claws, kthxbai

Eihwaz
Mar 30, 2004, 07:04 PM
On 2004-03-30 12:20, KaFKa wrote:
its already been proven that it is indeed the exact same animation of other claws, kthxbai

Yes, yes, yes, it looks different than other claws, but it attacks the same as Photon Claw, S-Rank Claw, Fake Nei's Claw, ANY Claw.

And if you want to know where to find it...check PSOW's extensive dropcharts and itemfindings. Or use the huge Item DB...

Xero_Silvera
Mar 30, 2004, 10:38 PM
sigh... i believe that it has the same battle animation of the other claws... but why would they make two of them? it makes no sense... can someone get a screen or two of HoP in motion?
thx
-xero

Eihwaz
Mar 31, 2004, 06:54 PM
On 2004-03-30 19:38, Xero_Silvera wrote:
sigh... i believe that it has the same battle animation of the other claws... but why would they make two of them? it makes no sense... can someone get a screen or two of HoP in motion?
thx
-xero

The only reason they made two parts to it? Style, I suppose. It is a very awesome looking weapon.

But, I've used both Dragon's Claw and Heart of Poumn on my HUnewearl. They attack at the same speed, in the same way.

Heart of Poumn attacks no differently than any other claw, trust me.

Cc08
Mar 31, 2004, 06:57 PM
Sorry to get off topic, but where is the best place to pipe for love rappies, I really want a HoP

Hrith
Mar 31, 2004, 10:12 PM
On 2004-03-31 15:57, Cc08 wrote:
Sorry to get off topic, but where is the best place to pipe for love rappies, I really want a HoP
You cannot find a place with more than 3, just find one (several possibilities, I can think of 2 right now) and pipe.

Xero_Silvera
Mar 31, 2004, 10:29 PM
heh.. it wasnt off-topic ^.^ i needed to know, too..
UPDATE: 2 days of piping, 100 pipes is all i can handle per day. NO LOVE RAPPY >.< its like finding a mime waldo in a black & white version of the book... GAH!!!
-xero