PDA

View Full Version : Kill the Card!

Cyger
Mar 28, 2004, 08:53 PM
I am so ticked off right about now. I've been playing PSO for quite some time now and my file for it has just been corrupted. I had a lvl 128 Hunewearl( MY BELOVED SARAH IS GONE!) along with some other decent lvl characters on it..and now..THEY'RE ALL GONE! I don't know what caused it: I wasn't online and I wasn't using any cheats. I just want to burn that memory card. I was able to keep the items because they were transfered on a different memory card, but now I must level up new ones to Ultimate standards -_- Right now, I really wish PSO had more variety cuz I reeeeally don't feel like doing those levels over and over again....o well...better get started...Everyone please welcome the new Blitz Prime leaders: Krystal(HUnewearl-Redria) and Jewel(FOmarl-Bluefull)

Aunt_Betty
Mar 28, 2004, 09:00 PM
This beongs in Rants.

Ketchup345
Mar 28, 2004, 09:04 PM
On 2004-03-28 18:00, Aunt_Betty wrote:
This beongs in Rants.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42567&forum=11&116

Zeroy
Mar 28, 2004, 09:11 PM
On 2004-03-28 17:53, Cyger wrote:
I am so ticked off right about now. I've been playing PSO for quite some time now and my file for it has just been corrupted. I had a lvl 128 Hunewearl( MY BELOVED SARAH IS GONE!) along with some other decent lvl characters on it..and now..THEY'RE ALL GONE! I don't know what caused it: I wasn't online and I wasn't using any cheats. I just want to burn that memory card. I was able to keep the items because they were transfered on a different memory card, but now I must level up new ones to Ultimate standards -_- Right now, I really wish PSO had more variety cuz I reeeeally don't feel like doing those levels over and over again....o well...better get started...Everyone please welcome the new Blitz Prime leaders: Krystal(HUnewearl-Redria) and Jewel(FOmarl-Bluefull)

weird! my old Redria HUnewearl was named Krystal! i delted her earlier today, though. i need a redria but i dont quite want a HUnewearl.

Cheep
Mar 28, 2004, 10:12 PM
Thats sad... I wonder why it happened. Thats really hard,getting to 128or whatever it was. Be diligent and you can make it back!

_Ted_
Mar 28, 2004, 10:22 PM
You don't know what caused it huh?

Did you do anything at all involving the gamecube while the memory card was saving?

Is your GC kind of messed up, not reading discs sometimes?

Pancake
Mar 28, 2004, 11:44 PM
I have corrupted by pulling my card off while saving...

Blitzkommando
Mar 28, 2004, 11:49 PM
Corruption sucks... Isn't there a thread devoted to FSOD/BSOD/FSODX?

On 2004-03-28 18:04, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2004-03-28 18:00, Aunt_Betty wrote:
This beongs in Rants.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42567&forum=11&116

It appears so...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLITZKOMMANDO on 2004-03-28 20:50 ]</font>

Pancake
Mar 29, 2004, 12:08 AM
On 2004-03-28 17:53, Cyger wrote:

Only use Nintendo Memory Cards

Squall179
Mar 29, 2004, 09:47 AM
Nintendo brand cards screw over more than the others!
Set them to close to a TV, all the stuff on them get facked.
Not to mention that they present a choaking hazard.

One of my friends lost a dog because it choaked on the Nintendo card....he had lost his chars on that card erlier, we still don't know what caused it.

ChronoLink
Mar 29, 2004, 01:33 PM
i don't want to be rude, but be glad it only was 128. i myself corrupted in level 145, and that is also nothing compared to someone i know: he corrupted once in level 168, and once in 199 with only 1 million exp to go. 0_o