PDA

View Full Version : Adding % to weapons

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 29, 2004, 11:12 AM
I have i question, in Gallons shop you can trade 20 photons to add 5% to a weapon, and a Photon sphere will add 30%.
Now i read that you can only add % in 3 area,if the weapon already came with hit% but has no other stats can u still add % to 3 other areas??? or is it just 3 areas in "TOTAL"
Also i read you can add % to a 0%, is this true some people said you cant,some peopel said you can only upgrade it once with % in an area but i read you can do it multiple times making it go to 100%
if sumone could please help me out id appreciate it,thanks.

VioletSkye
Mar 29, 2004, 11:15 AM
there can be stats in 3 areas total. if an item has a hit % then you will only be able to add %'s to 2 other areas. yes you CAN add %'s to a stat with 0%. All stats except hit can be raised to 100%

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-03-29 08:17 ]</font>

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 29, 2004, 11:23 AM
Oh alright thanks,now i totally understand.

heyf00L
Mar 29, 2004, 05:34 PM
And you have to raise it the exactly ammount. So if you're weapons has 75% something then you can't use a sphere. All that means is you'll have to use 100 PDs instead of 99, but hey, every PD counts, right!

Also, weapons can have "hidden" stats if they were tekked wrong. Like if a found weapon had 5% a.beast and you accidentally tekked it to all zeroes, a.beast still counts as one of the three %s. :/

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 29, 2004, 05:43 PM
Damn well that really sucks about the hidden stats.
Too bad u couldnt add hit% that would be nice.

KingChaos
Mar 29, 2004, 05:57 PM
You Cant Add To Hit Either(Stupid Eh)

Here

You Cannot add percent to an S-rank weapon
You Cannot add percent to hit, even if it has minimum 5%
You can only have % in three Attributes. If you do and try to upgrade an area that has 0%, You'll Get An Error
You must have exactly 30% available to add it to a weapon. That means if you have more then 70% in one Attribute, you can't use a photon sphere on that Attribute

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 29, 2004, 06:26 PM
make up you minds people LoL some people say you can add to a 0% other say u cant you will get an error, i even read it myself on PSO world it said you can add to a 0%

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 29, 2004, 06:30 PM
Here it is i found it on the site, all our problems are now solved.

Cannot add percent to an S-rank weapon.
Cannot add percent to hit attribute, even if it has minimum 5%.
Can add percent to the same attribute multiple times.
Can add percent to any weapon other than S-rank.
Can add percent to a 0%.
Can add percent to a total of 100%.
Can add percents to multiple attributes on the same weapon. .
You can only have % in three areas. If you do and try to upgrade an area that has 0%, thats why you'll get an error
When using a photon sphere, you must have exactly 30% available to add it to a weapon. That means if you have more then 70% in one area, you can't use a photon sphere on that area.

KingChaos
Mar 30, 2004, 10:00 AM
I Put The Ones You Needed To Know There

LollipopLolita
Mar 30, 2004, 12:27 PM
pays to read the guides, huh