PDA

View Full Version : wut a sore loser!!!!!!

Caydence
Mar 29, 2004, 06:15 PM
i just beat THOR (clvl 68) and im clvl 3. At the last moment he d/ced so he wouldnt loose!!! wut a freaking sore loser!!!

Sharkyland
Mar 29, 2004, 07:08 PM
I got SLAUGHTERED today (thx to me saying no, when I did want to change my hand and bad bad dice rolls)... I need some cards that hit every weapon in the person's hand. Did some good trading too.

LINX
Mar 29, 2004, 07:15 PM
You the man, Caydence.

Caydence
Mar 29, 2004, 07:18 PM
hehe. im gonna put it on my guild card. its gonna be like :

Highwind II
REDRIA
CLVL 3
SLAUGHTERED THOR LVL 68 LORD!!!LOL

HairyGoat
Mar 29, 2004, 08:35 PM
On 2004-03-29 16:18, Caydence wrote:
hehe. im gonna put it on my guild card. its gonna be like :

Highwind II
REDRIA
CLVL 3
SLAUGHTERED THOR LVL 68 LORD!!!LOL

That is just as bad as being a sore loser, an arogant winner :|

Pancake
Mar 29, 2004, 08:59 PM
Thats not cool, are you telling me these bastards can quit online and not get a loss like in sports games? Aww man http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Caydence
Mar 29, 2004, 10:17 PM
yeh. i have the right to be arragent bc he cheated! He can have the best cards in the game but he wont take a loss? thats just cheap. i have a freedom to rub it in his face.

Shimarisu
Mar 29, 2004, 11:03 PM
Actually I've quit a few times on low level people beating me. Why? Because they started to say "Haha UR level 100 and I am level 5, U noob, ur shit at this game, u COM bashed to 100." All because I threw bad dice. So I thought, "Sod this, one more DC ain't gonna look bad on a 1500 win record, I'm not playing this to get abuse." So I DC, join another tourney and then leave my other GC on in the lobby to see the noob come out and start crowing about me, like you are. It goes both ways, you know. Are you sure you're not being as much of an ass as him, or did you in fact give him reason to leave? It would not surprise me the way you are crowing about it. A lot of the game is luck, and if I consistently get bad rolls or bad hands and can't equip, yeah, you can beat me. But that ain't a common occurence, so don't start getting cocky because you are winning. Of course it's going to make the high level player who has put real effort into the game feel bad. Are you in this just to make people feel bad? Is that why you play?

It's people like you that create idiots like Jack Bauer, too scared to tar his reputation by fighting a single human player.

- Shimarisu

Caydence
Mar 29, 2004, 11:06 PM
look. i never said anything during the whole battle with him. infact most the time i was scared shitless of his high lvl monsters. sumhow i got the upperhand and beat him. on the last attack he said. im not losing to sum n00b, and quit. hes the cheater here. And its stupid that u quit wehn ur losing to a low lvl character. just take ur loss. i take all my losses, and theres alot of them. ur ruining the game for us bc ur cheating ur way out of a loss. We cant get the exp we need if u do that. so stop cheating ur way out of ur losses and except it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Caydence on 2004-03-29 20:09 ]</font>

SolRiver
Mar 29, 2004, 11:17 PM
as much as i dont like sort loser, I dont like arrogant winner either... no matter for what reason, and i like to say it again... no matter what reason, neither of them is good... peroid.

oh yea, if i sound harsh... then sry about that.. no offense, I just dont like how people believe they have the "right" to do bad things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolRiver on 2004-03-29 20:23 ]</font>

Shimarisu
Mar 29, 2004, 11:20 PM
No thanks, I'm not taking a loss or even a win to an abusive ass. Quitting is better for my psyche and my health, and also my equipment. Because shit thrown at me on the internet DOES affect my feelings. The only abusive ass I ever saw a match through was Billie Joe, and that was to prove I could win. Lot of good that did, he then spammed that I cheated for the rest of the week.

OK, if you never said anything then fine, but you are still being extremely arrogant AFTER the fact. I'm going to watch out for you online, and not enter any tournys you are in. Thanks for the heads up.

DON'T call me stupid for DC, I'm playing to have fun and not to get abuse. DC is my option, thanks. I only wish ST had made a suicide option instead.

- Shimarisu

Caydence
Mar 29, 2004, 11:24 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif everyone hates me.. I appologize.. i was caught up in the moment....

Caydence
Mar 29, 2004, 11:26 PM
please dont hate me Shimarisu. at least play with me once.

RadHaz
Mar 30, 2004, 03:13 AM
You guys are really scaring me off of ep 3 online. Is it really that bad? Emotional damage? Hate and discontent?
Heh, my ep 3 char will remain offline, I guess. Finish the story lines, and that's it.
FWIW, I hardly play this game, my char is clv 6 now. The game has not appealed to me like ep 1&2.

SolRiver
Mar 30, 2004, 03:27 AM
If you are mentally strong, nothing in the world can bother you... I think online was a pretty good place to train my mental ability ^_^ If you think I am weird... you are probably right. I went legit on ep 1+2 just for the reason of training myself against temptation for power.

Shimarisu
Mar 30, 2004, 12:39 PM
I don't hate you, I've just had a SHIT DAY because school holidays have started in many areas of the US and Japan and Vega is full of idiots flaming cause they lose, or crowing their victory from the rooftops if they win. Just try to avoid being like this, and I'll be fine with you, so will everybody.

- Shimarisu

Myopathy
Mar 30, 2004, 03:12 PM
On 2004-03-29 20:06, Caydence wrote:
look. i never said anything during the whole battle with him. infact most the time i was scared shitless of his high lvl monsters. sumhow i got the upperhand and beat him. on the last attack he said. im not losing to sum n00b, and quit. hes the cheater here. And its stupid that u quit wehn ur losing to a low lvl character. just take ur loss. i take all my losses, and theres alot of them. ur ruining the game for us bc ur cheating ur way out of a loss. We cant get the exp we need if u do that. so stop cheating ur way out of ur losses and except it.

So he's a sore loser. He's a jerk and can't take a hit to his ego.

Now that we've established that, please explain to me how the situation improves when you also sink down to his level and become an immature player just like him?

Exactly, it doesn't.

On 2004-03-30 00:13, RadHaz wrote:
You guys are really scaring me off of ep 3 online. Is it really that bad? Emotional damage? Hate and discontent?
Heh, my ep 3 char will remain offline, I guess. Finish the story lines, and that's it.
FWIW, I hardly play this game, my char is clv 6 now. The game has not appealed to me like ep 1&2.

I have still only met a handful of people that have acted truly negatively toward me. I personally think Vega right now is starting to turn into the Vega of EP1&2, where you have all the immature 12 year olds running around. But for the most part, people I play with aren't too bad.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ezellaur on 2004-03-30 12:16 ]</font>

Aziangangster
Mar 30, 2004, 03:35 PM
hate to burst your bubble but beating a high level person isnt that great of an accomplishment. This whole game is based on the roll of the dice. I beat a few high level people but didnt brag bout it and if they exit out i dont care as long as i get the exp.

SolRiver
Mar 30, 2004, 03:39 PM
why is this topic still alive? the guy already know his wrong...

I guess most people just like to beat up drawning dog...

someone close this?

Aziangangster
Mar 30, 2004, 03:46 PM
o sorry i guess i kinda skipped over his one phrase that he said he is sorry. Sorry for that.

Caydence
Mar 30, 2004, 04:11 PM
alrite everything cool now? anyone still pissed at me?

Cheep
Mar 30, 2004, 04:50 PM
Man that is bad. What a wimp. Was he a jerk to you in the battle? He's either cocky or timid I guess.