PDA

View Full Version : wierd luck???

Zero999
Mar 29, 2004, 10:33 PM
It took me ten times to get a stag, but on my 10th try i said screw this im going to watch tv. when i cane back i killed baraba ray and got a stag! But today i was trying to get a double saber for my force, but on my 4th tim i had to eat dinner so i went downstairs i came back and killed barba ray and wat do you know a double saber!!!

NiNeTeeN69
Mar 30, 2004, 03:23 AM
well i know how u feel cuz i went throught the temple like 12 times to get my damn Twin Brand from Barba Ray and i havent got it yet and the drop rate is only 1/7.
Im just having the worst of luck,cuz when i went to another difficulty and used my other character i got a double saber from him on my first try and the drop rate was 1/18.

Draco113
Mar 30, 2004, 03:53 AM
i must have gotten 3 twin brands from barba ray. Thing is each time i got them i wasn't looking for them. I was after yasha or ancient saber. Oh well just another twin saber. Just hang in there and you should get one in no time.

azngamer648
Apr 1, 2004, 12:36 AM
Good find, my friend has one, I am so jealous....

ViewtifulJoe
Apr 1, 2004, 01:44 AM
What stag cutlery? I went looking for one from Gol dragon on V hard and got it on like the fifth or sixth try. Thn an unwanted one from a Sinow speigel on ult. The cutlery? really bad, grinds to 30, boosts 250-350 pow with the grind, around. It sucks, go looking for Demolition Comet. First Mil, I dunno what the odds are.

ViewtifulJoe
Apr 1, 2004, 01:45 AM
What stag cutlery? I went looking for one from Gol dragon on V hard and got it on like the fifth or sixth try. Thn an unwanted one from a Sinow speigel on ult. The cutlery? really bad, grinds to 30, boosts 250-350 pow with the grind, around. It sucks, go looking for Demolition Comet. First Mil, I dunno what the odds are.