PDA

View Full Version : Clans Forum?! I think its about time, dont you?

CASH
Apr 21, 2001, 02:23 AM
I dont know about you, but I think its about time that someone makes a Clans Forum. Gideon? Zwo? Plex?

Mina
Apr 21, 2001, 02:57 AM
I dunno,since im not in a clan,id think it was a badish(not totally bad just kinda) idea,but im not speaking for other people.

---------Mina ^.^

BWS-1
Apr 21, 2001, 03:01 AM
mmwell, I guess they should get their forum, so they wouldn't annoy the others with their lil wars http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Cube
Apr 21, 2001, 03:27 AM
I think its a very good idea. Im gona talk to Ragnorok about it...

Omege12
Apr 21, 2001, 04:10 AM
I dun like the idea. I say we stay put. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif

Glider
Apr 21, 2001, 04:23 AM
It will start off fast, lots of clan posts...

Then you realize only 10 people ever check the board, so you start posting on the General page to get more views. After that, all hell breaks lose and robochimps conquer the world, or the board just dies.

I personally think most of these clans will die off soon anyway. My clan has been around for a while and focuses on having fun and sharing stuff, then meeting every day or week.

Omege12
Apr 21, 2001, 04:30 AM
Glider, it may not look like it, but all we are doing is having fun. I mean sometimes a few people get too serious, but overall it's just for fun.

Glider
Apr 21, 2001, 04:38 AM
It's not that. Im just saying that I don't think a clan fourm would work. Since the boards are so slow, I only vist the general fourm. Would it really be worth it to spend 5 minutes to check out a few posts?

Plus most clans have their own private boards and sites, so the only use I see of the clan fourm is to recruit. Recruiting will be hard because of the low amount of views the fourm receives. Then recruiting posts will flood to the general fourm which will just defeat the purpose.

I would recomend a add on to the site which lists clans and gives a discription about them.

Cube
Apr 21, 2001, 05:06 AM
eh i dont care ne more... no one ever listens to us n e wayz...

CASH
Apr 21, 2001, 11:44 AM
Glider makes me sad...