PDA

View Full Version : "You are too strong, please leave the tourny."

Shimarisu
Mar 30, 2004, 09:56 AM
So today, I was on Vega. There were several Japanese players there, and a few US. Barely any US in fact, it was early morning there. Anyway, I was on my low level character (restarted cause of the abuse I get as Arion), and in the previous tourny I had beaten a level 36 Japanese player. Not a bad match seeing as they used S cards (penetration) and obviously, my char has none yet. I came out of the tourny, and placed myself against a level 20 Japanese player in the next one.

This was priceless. She came up to me and tried word select.

"*****, you are skillful."

I was like, "thanks, I can read Japanese OK."

So she said "*****, you are too good. Please leave the tourny. I want to play lower level American players."

Note I was level 11. And it took me some time too, to persuade this person I WASN'T japanese. Oh, but I suppose I'm too GOOD for a western player. ><

So now I get why these half dozen players are here. Not only do they want cheap meseta, they absolutely DON'T want to fight GOOD western players. God forbid that they ever lose, jeez.

Anyway I left the tourney. I was too taken aback. I went to Mintaka to play the POLITE Japanese there.

FFS I can't stand the rudeness on Vega. Why does nobody play on Antares any more?

- Shimarisu

decswxaqz
Mar 30, 2004, 10:21 AM
So that last topic was about 'American' tactics now it's rude Japanese?

FFS I can't stand the rudeness on Vega. Why does nobody play on Antares any more?
Wasn't it the JP that were rude......
The fact that people are FSODing???

Jack
Mar 30, 2004, 10:24 AM
On 2004-03-30 06:56, Shimarisu wrote:
Why does nobody play on Antares any more?

- Shimarisu

Because it's a /B ship, and I've actually heard people believe you lose cards and levels when you lose on them.

3v1L19
Mar 30, 2004, 10:33 AM
You can lose levels but its unlikely you basically lose 2-10 exp...if your a high lvl and they gain more exp. We play there for fun...Im not going to go hide on some JP ship becuase im afraid of a little smack talk...And Arion this is for you...

First of all you talk alot of shit and your such a loser you tried to get so many people banned im suprise that the JPs words would even effect you. Your just a heartless piece of shit and everyone hates you and you wonder why? jee think about it.

decswxaqz
Mar 30, 2004, 10:35 AM
Gee. I wonder how long this one will last.....
I am guessing not long, and my lock sense is tingling =/

psojohndoe2
Mar 30, 2004, 11:22 AM
Why does *ANYONE* play on Vega 1-3 is my question. Not once have I been on there since Ep.1-2 that someone hasn't been spamming, or tons of people swearing, or accusing others of cheating... It's like walking into a kindergarten classroom of devilspawn, and expecting angels http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ElizaBluefull
Mar 30, 2004, 11:37 AM
I avoided Vega like the plague in ep1 and 2 and I figured it would get bad here in ep3 too. As I usually say, "Vega is PSO's version of Hell." Everyone I know that corrupted did so there.

I usually play on Antares and Altair. But about being too strong for the tourney? I figure I am up for a nice challenge here or there. If I get owned, then I get owned, and I have to improve my skills. As someone who hasn't fought that many human players (dam isp problems lately), I've got to learn somehow, so playing against those out of my league is a safe bet to improve my skill.

Shimarisu
Mar 30, 2004, 11:56 AM
On 2004-03-30 07:33, 3v1L19 wrote:
You can lose levels but its unlikely you basically lose 2-10 exp...if your a high lvl and they gain more exp. We play there for fun...Im not going to go hide on some JP ship becuase im afraid of a little smack talk...And Arion this is for you...

First of all you talk alot of shit and your such a loser you tried to get so many people banned im suprise that the JPs words would even effect you. Your just a heartless piece of shit and everyone hates you and you wonder why? jee think about it.

Mr Shit talker himself dares to criticise me? You talk crap all day on ep 3. I tried to get ONE person banned. That person deserved it.

People who hate me (everybody on ep 3!)

Billie Joe
Fantasy Eve (used to, we made up)
You.
Sword +75
Zanmato
Hayato

erm erm, errrr who else? I simply can't think.

Note that over half that list are FSODers and the rest are spammers of hatred. Wow, what a recommendation. You don't even know me, just follow the crowd cause of Billie. And if you met me IRL, the joke is, that like every geek at every convention I go to you'd probably try desperately to get into my pants.

PS. Nice little game of Chinese whispers you play.
"Arion tried to get blah-blah banned! Pass it on!"
"Arion tried to get so and so banned! and he never did anything! Pass it on!"
"Arion tries to get people banned all the time! Pass it on!"
"Arion tries every day to get people banned, just cause he doesn't like their hair colour!"

And so on and so on and so on. The shit I hear on the grapevine about myself is hilarious. The shit my so-called non-existent friends hear is even funnier.

- Shimarisu

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shimarisu on 2004-03-30 09:02 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Mar 30, 2004, 12:25 PM
stop flaming and flamebaiting, i think you've done enough of that shima.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-03-30 09:26 ]</font>

Shimarisu
Mar 30, 2004, 12:34 PM
Who was flaming here? He flames me all day on ep 3, and he decided to bring it to the boards, not me. So yeah, him and his group, well they think they hate me. But they don't know me, and at the fringes of the group it has got blown out of all proportion. I never even spoke to 3vil before this blew up, all he does is listen to other people and decide their word is gold. I've never even played him. He has NO IDEA who I am.

- Shimarisu

Hrith
Mar 30, 2004, 12:44 PM
On 2004-03-30 09:34, Shimarisu wrote:
He flames me all day on ep 3, and he decided to bring it to the boards, not me.
If he indeed did, prove that you are more clever and do not reply.

Lolita also previously said that quarrels in games should not be brought to PSOW. By not replying you would contribute to this.

LollipopLolita
Mar 30, 2004, 12:45 PM
he flamed you on ep 3. psow is not ep 3. you can go flame him on ep 3, i won't mind. just don't flame and flamebait here.

and yes, don't use psow as a means to carry out personal feuds.

PaleKid15
Mar 30, 2004, 01:33 PM
Shim- Your hypocracy gives me migraines...
it's...sad...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaleKid15 on 2004-03-30 10:34 ]</font>

Murdercall
Mar 30, 2004, 02:26 PM
These Japanese players who come to the Vega for cheap wins, are in my opinion why people are now fsoding. Lets be honest us western players want them out of Vega and are really angry about it and are taking it out on these players even if they do get other people in the process.

psojohndoe2
Mar 30, 2004, 05:30 PM
Murdercall, that would be a REALLY good point, if the people FSODing could FSOD JP players (or just plain old people with their language set to J) They're only able to FSOD people with their language set to E.

Bradicus
Mar 30, 2004, 06:33 PM
Heh... it seems like every Shimarisu topic that lands here turns into (or started as) a critique of her hypocritical opinions, or some such crap.

I don't know Shimarisu (sure hope im spelling this right) and I dont care to pass judgement online, so I think I'll stay on topic:

To me, this kind of behaviour is pathetic and wrong... It's almost like a hunter getting mauled by a bear. "Excuse me Mr. Bear, i was trying to kill defenceless animals... Could you go away?"

Sickening :/

Firocket1690
Mar 30, 2004, 10:18 PM
Wasn't this part of the last rant ?
Every single time I look for you, you're somewhere in Vega 01 ...

*sigh*

I'm pretty sure you know me in the game, as we've talked a bit before. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

If the Japanese wish to leech easy EXP off most of the American newbies, let them. How does this involve you? Yes, I have pity for them too, but when was the last time you've worried this much about something like this ?

As far as rumors spreading about you getting others banned...
Ignore them, If they are really as bad as you claim them to be, they should be banned .. =/

Aforementioned:
One last thing, please try not to get banned here...
I rather admire your writing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2004-03-30 19:20 ]</font>

BogusKun
Mar 31, 2004, 02:59 PM
On 2004-03-30 07:33, 3v1L19 wrote:

I think this guy haven't realized that PSOW isn't ep3... By his time here, I believe he stumbled onto the boards because of Ep3. But when the game dies again... He'll be gone. Not to be offensive or anything... But my friend Shim is only stating and ranting the facts.