PDA

View Full Version : GC: Rare Mags

Mazinger-X
Mar 30, 2004, 04:01 PM
Hey, what're the numbers to make some of the rare mags. I know the Rati's for a Skyly already. I just need to know what makes a Rukmin, Nidra, Sato, Diva, Etc etc. For all of the sectiond ID's, since I can't do the math. o_o;;

BOmar
Mar 30, 2004, 04:23 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1031

Mazinger-X
Mar 30, 2004, 04:33 PM
That isn't exactly what I had in mind, I mena like the EXACT Numbers. I mean like A Rati for a Skyly Hunter would be Def=5 (or More) Pow=50 Dex=50 Mind=0 And there goes the Rati.

Ketchup345
Mar 30, 2004, 04:36 PM
On 2004-03-30 13:33, Mazinger-X wrote:
That isn't exactly what I had in mind, I mena like the EXACT Numbers. I mean like A Rati for a Skyly Hunter would be Def=5 (or More) Pow=50 Dex=50 Mind=0 And there goes the Rati.

There are no specific exact numbers that work. That guide tells you that as long as 2 stats=other 2 stats and the section ID and character type is right, you will get your special Mag.

Nai_Calus
Mar 30, 2004, 05:38 PM
It's dependent on your sex and profession as well. SKYLY makes Rati for a male Hunter, but another thing for a female Hunter, a male Force, a female Force, etc.

POW+DEF=MIND+DEX means that the sum of POW and DEF has to be the same as MIND+DEX. This will result in a special mag for those bearing the Section IDs SKYLY, YELLOWBOZE, or PINKAL.

Example:

Character class: HUcast
Section ID: YELLOWBOZE
Mag stats: 5/45/50/0
Mag evolution once it reaches those stats: Rati.

Change charClass to HUcaseal, though, and it becomes a Savitri instead. Change to FOmar, it becomes a Nidra. Assuming that the HUcaseal and FOmar are both SKYLY, YELLOWBOZE or PINKAL. Otherwise it does not turn into a special Mag, because the conditions are false.

You can change the stats to 20/30/25/25, and it will still become a Rati/Savitri/Nidra/whatever. The condition is met; DEF+POW equals 50, and MIND+DEX also equals 50.

Other stat ratios are the same way. It's not really that hard...

Mazinger-X
Mar 31, 2004, 05:54 PM
I'm an idiot. Sue me. Well thanks for the info. I know how now thanks to that, sort of. Hm... I still find it funny that Rico and Flowen have a kid. o_O.....