PDA

View Full Version : EP3-Card: Question about techniques...

Genoa
Mar 31, 2004, 04:39 PM
man I feel like a newb all over again, anyways, I was playing with my Relmitos today and I had on P-Arm's Blade. Only equipment on me. For some reason, regardless of what I rolled, I couldn't use Technique cards (nor where anymore equipment). I was fighting Reiz btw, deck: Creature=0. And I was in Lupis Silva 1 (if that matters). I have noticed sometimes I cannot where anymore equipment when I where a few good items. Same with Arkz but with creatures. Why is this?

navci
Mar 31, 2004, 04:45 PM
On 2004-03-31 13:39, MegamanX wrote:
man I feel like a newb all over again, anyways, I was playing with my Relmitos today and I had on P-Arm's Blade. Only equipment on me. For some reason, regardless of what I rolled, I couldn't use Technique cards

Because Pan Arms' blade isn't tech-able. Actually, none of the daggers are. (you can't use any action cards with daggers)

And Pan Arm's Blade cost 5 points, so you if you have that on, you can only equip something cost 3 points or lower.

edit: Forgot to mention. Max set points for both Arkz and Hunters are 8.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2004-03-31 13:47 ]</font>

Genoa
Mar 31, 2004, 04:50 PM
oOOOOOOOoooh, I get it now. You have a total of up to 8 ATK on the field (total), and daggers cannot use techs. Whoa, that like... cleared up alot of things now. Thnxs Navi http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

navci
Mar 31, 2004, 08:05 PM
On 2004-03-31 13:50, MegamanX wrote:
and daggers cannot use techs.

Not just techs. ANY action cards can't be use with daggers.

edit: Forgot to include example, like Attack, slash, Bind, anything really.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: navi on 2004-03-31 17:07 ]</font>

Stricker
Apr 1, 2004, 08:22 AM
check the right side of the card. If it has a yellow line on it, it can use techs. You can also check the info of the card. It sayd "Use tech able" or something like that.

Genoa
Apr 1, 2004, 04:11 PM
No yellow, no tech. Got it, thnx. I knew about the thingy that says Use Tech ability on the description, I just didn't check it/think that P-Arm's blades wouldn't be able to use techs...