PDA

View Full Version : What are Section ID

Killer_K_101
Apr 2, 2004, 04:52 PM
Can someone tell me what Section ID are

BRTW2
Apr 2, 2004, 05:24 PM
What is a section ID?
A sectionID is a symbol that denotes which 'house' you are in. This is determined when you create your character and by your characters name. Certain houses may find, or be able to purchase items that other 'houses' can not. Section ID's also determine which Tekker you have. For example, a Yellowboze starts a game online, his Tekker will appear, and everyone else who joins that game will have the same Tekker, whereas if a Whitill created a game, it would be a different Tekker. Tekkers are all different in how they identify items.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=960

Direct from that link.

Cc08
Apr 2, 2004, 05:31 PM
Section IDs are determined by what you name yourself. Each section ID has specific rare drops from enemies. Each section ID has some weapons or things that they specialize in. EX: Skyly gets a lot of swords

Cheep
Apr 2, 2004, 06:56 PM
They come from your name and determine what items you find and your lobby chair colour. On Eps.3 they have no other purpose but for your chair,and I think they says something about your information in the offline story(not sure). You can find alot of information about how they differ on the site. They each find a few things that are exclusive. Some are better for finding certain things like purplemun find lots of mechs and pinkal find lots of wands and force weapons(my pinkal has 11 of the same wand!).

Cc08
Apr 2, 2004, 10:23 PM
(my pinkal has 11 of the same wand!). 24 Justys on the Greenill lol

PsychoMantis
Apr 2, 2004, 10:36 PM
they each get exclusive items w/ each id's just most of them get it from dif enemies. also say viridia, they get all the guns, and skyly gets the swords, and pinkal gets the wands. and all the other id's play their parts too to get other things. also certain id's just look kool on some people.

Cheep
Apr 2, 2004, 11:13 PM
On 2004-04-02 19:23, Cc08 wrote:

(my pinkal has 11 of the same wand!). 24 Justys on the Greenill lol

My sister has that problem too. I used to have 30 clubs of luconium and about 15 more storm wand indras. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

EJ
Apr 3, 2004, 12:43 AM
Well my bluefull keeps finding Db sabers got like 21 of them but Im still loking for a storm of indra wand x.x. If you can ask your sister Cheep if she still have a storm wand for trade or to give ^_^.

Killer_K_101
Apr 5, 2004, 10:57 AM
than you for all your halp but if you get more info plas help

Arislan
Apr 5, 2004, 11:06 AM
What more info do you want? We just told you exactly what Section IDs are and what they do. If you want the fanfic style answer:

"Section IDs are unique disks used to identify a Hunter from another Hunter. Section IDs are obtained when a Hunter obtains his Hunter's License, and is used to determine access abilities to different areas, and an identifier in trade to ensure the identity of the person."

Ep 1 and 2 has now been covered in depth, there's really nothing else you need to know about section IDs. Now, if you want Drop Charts based on section IDs, try Sonoumi's site.

As for Ep 3, there's an argument over Section IDs. Most claim it does nothing (a couple JP guides say so flat out), while others think it may, since people seem to get different cards often. Other than that in Ep 3, it's the symbol spinning i the ending.

LollipopLolita
Apr 5, 2004, 12:34 PM
yeah not sure what info you want but

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=19

Killer_K_101
Apr 6, 2004, 11:31 AM
i just want to knoe all i can know about them they seem to make no sense to me

Killer_K_101
Apr 6, 2004, 11:33 AM
but thank for all the helb but like i sad makes no sense to me

Ketchup345
Apr 6, 2004, 01:26 PM
On 2004-04-06 09:33, Killer_K_101 wrote:
but thank for all the helb but like i sad makes no sense to me

Important Section ID Info:
Section Id determines what drops from enemies and boxes. (Some IDs are better for certain classes than others). Item Findings by Section ID (http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php)
It may affect the map variations of C-Mode. (Not confirmed).
Affects what % chance you have of finding %s on a weapon (Yellowboze finds more percents, but not by much).

Nothing else is really incredibly important.

Killer_K_101
Apr 6, 2004, 03:40 PM
o i see that make more sense but not much more there seam to be no real need for them

Ketchup345
Apr 6, 2004, 03:43 PM
On 2004-04-06 13:40, Killer_K_101 wrote:
o i see that make more sense but not much more there seam to be no real need for them

Well, not really. They were put in to make it more of a co-operative game, where in order to get some of the better stuff for your class, you had to trade with other IDs, since not every ID finds everything.

Killer_K_101
Apr 6, 2004, 03:50 PM
i see i see ok so there i a reson