PDA

View Full Version : I can't fin the kursut bazzar in diablo 2!

Blade_270
Apr 2, 2004, 06:23 PM
Where in god's name is the bazzar in world 3. I need to find it. can anyone help me?

Sanjifire
Apr 2, 2004, 07:24 PM
My brother the Diablo expert(nerd) asks: Are you in expansion? Are you a ladder charater? What difficulty are you in? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Scrub
Apr 2, 2004, 10:59 PM
Kurast Bazaar...Uhmmm...I hate Act 3. I used to play this game all the time, until the 'OMFG HAXXXORRRRRING' ran really rampant. The Bazaar is just further up from the other place, Kurast Town or Temple or something. just keep going to the Upper Right and you'll be able to go through the whole Act that way.

P.S. Act 3 is the most retarded act in the game. Never go back to it ever again.

Rainbowlemon
Apr 3, 2004, 12:47 PM
Ahaha....You will be looking for a while. If I remember correctly, to get to the Kurast Bazaar you first have to get through Lower Kurast, and Possibly Upper Kurast, which are towards the end of the Jungle, which is a nightmare to get to if you are at a low level! If I had my original CD I'd be able to show you, but...

~ Antimony

Garanz2
Apr 3, 2004, 03:16 PM
Ah, Kurast. The most illogically built town in existance. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif The bazaar is the first real 'built up' area in the act.

It's hard to explain exactly where it is, as the Kurast jungle is so hard to navigate, and it can take ages to find that one right path. (The one time when the random map generator really gets annoying). I suggest that you just keep looking. Comb the flayer jungle repeatedly until you find a super unique Thrasher called Stormtree, who is always extra fast, along with minions. If your level's low they'll probably rip you a new one, but they are ALWAYS in very close proximity to the bazaar entrance.

Hope that helps.

What kind of character are you? What sort of stuff do you have? My dad played D2 on and off for 2 years, so he knows the game inside out. I could give you some tips if you needed them.

Blade_270
Apr 4, 2004, 02:10 AM
Thanks everyone.

geewj
Apr 4, 2004, 09:31 AM
If you're on bnet then don't even bother doing act 3. Just have someone tp you to travincal, kill the council members, tp to durance of hate 2, kill mephisto, and never thing of act 3 again.

Garanz2
Apr 5, 2004, 01:23 AM
On 2004-04-04 07:31, Prof_Frink wrote:
If you're on bnet then don't even bother doing act 3. Just have someone tp you to travincal, kill the council members, tp to durance of hate 2, kill mephisto, and never thing of act 3 again.

But if you're not online, act 3 is probably the best place for experience until you hit act 5. Act 4 is too short and the monsters have immense ranged attacks.

Not to mention, that once you're strong enough killing mephisto repeatedly can yield some excellent rewards, especially in the high difficulties.

P.S. Act 3 is the most retarded act in the game. Never go back to it ever again.

You're thinking of act 2. *shudder*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garanz2 on 2004-04-04 23:25 ]</font>