PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone rememeber when they changed

BRTW2
Apr 2, 2004, 09:46 PM
Does anyone rememeber when they changed the size of the lillies in the caves way back in v1? Cuase I was looking at a post about the size of nanos, and I went online to check, and I think I'm going crazy or I just dont' remember their size... Back in v1, it was a big change they made them like twice as big.

_Ted_
Apr 2, 2004, 10:02 PM
I think you might be going crazy, but I don't know, I didn't play on v1. That would be pretty cool to have small lillies though, wait...never mind. Mini Megid shooting weeds would suck.

Dhylec
Apr 2, 2004, 10:16 PM
On 2004-04-02 19:02, _Ted_ wrote:
Mini Megid shooting weeds would suck.

nah, they don't suck!
they spit, dude!

VulpesMundi
Apr 3, 2004, 04:35 AM
The change was in ver.2, actually. The lilies in ver.1 were rather tiny. I remember the first time I went into the Cave in ver.2 and spotted a lily and noticed they'd been pumped up on steroids. They were literally about 1.5x their original size. I'm not really sure why ST decided to do that. Perhaps it was a range thing to make them slightly harder to approach. *Shrugs.*

Butoden
Apr 3, 2004, 12:13 PM
LoL, smaller Lily's would be fun to see, something like King Rappy appearances http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

_brainchild
Apr 3, 2004, 07:52 PM
The new taller Lillies are kind of annoying to Hunters, because when you're right on top of them, you can't hit them with Hunter weapons. So I'll have to take a few swings, take a step back and continue my attack. The smaller ones didn't have that effect.