PDA

View Full Version : More Fun Glitches

ViewtifulJoe
Apr 3, 2004, 01:02 AM
I rarely play 4 player offline because of horrible lag, but 3p seems to be fine. Recently with my force on seabed, 3 times during the level and once on olga flow, it lagged. On 1 player. This was mainly because I was using Gifoie, which fills the entire screen with spinning flying fire.

Also, my ranger with Red Mechs has had a funny thing happen to her a lot. She'll switch to the mechs, but shoot before they appear. The mechs won't shoot first, and after the second two, the original shots will come and hit the enemy from the corner of the screen; the complete opposite of where I was facing, and a few seconds before I shot it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, try to explain it better than I did.

_Ted_
Apr 3, 2004, 01:05 AM
On 2004-04-02 22:02, ViewtifulJoe wrote:

Also, my ranger with Red Mechs has had a funny thing happen to her a lot. She'll switch to the mechs, but shoot before they appear. The mechs won't shoot first, and after the second two, the original shots will come and hit the enemy from the corner of the screen; the complete opposite of where I was facing, and a few seconds before I shot it. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, try to explain it better than I did.

Yeh, this glitch tends to happen alot, but its pretty funny when someone gets killed by a monster, but their delayed shots come through and kill the monster afterward.

goku4ever
Apr 3, 2004, 08:07 AM
wasnt there a topic on this ages ago?
I have still as yet to try out that glitch though

Butoden
Apr 3, 2004, 08:44 AM
Yeah there was, I remember it too. I Don't feel the urge to search for it though...

And yes it works for I think all ranged weapons...

shifter
Apr 3, 2004, 12:46 PM
that mech gun glitch happens to me all the time, its nothing new. its kinda odd though, shooting at an enemy, nothing comes out(of your mech gun), then all of a sudden, some shoots come from the opposite side of the screen. cool, but still odd.

Rainbowlemon
Apr 3, 2004, 12:57 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=77604&forum=7

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I hate the Mechgun glitch, it can be incredibly inconvenient sometimes! This game is packed with glitches, no wonder there are people duping all over the show...

~ Antimony

Mr_Special
Apr 3, 2004, 01:52 PM
well... thats new to me. for a long time i've used Snow Queen and i'm quite proficient at freezing entire roomfulls of enemies now.

Ii must try this with the Snow Queen! it could save a lot of re-positioning, and i'd be able to swap to a good weapon to dish out some dmg in between shots http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

_brainchild
Apr 3, 2004, 07:49 PM
I hate that glitch, it really throws off my groove. When an single enemy is closing in on me I'll tend to pull out a handgun-type weapon and fire Normal-Strong-Strong to hold them at bay, and when the first two shots decide to take the scenic route, I get my head bashed.

Polar
Apr 4, 2004, 03:02 PM
The Mechgun thing... I'm fairly sure that where the 'guns fire from is the last place you had them equipped. So if you carry mechguns to corenr 1 of a room, then equip a rifle, move somewhere else, and then whip out the mechguns and fire, the shots come from corner 1. I'm fairly sure that's what happens, I checked a while back

Butoden
Apr 4, 2004, 03:18 PM
When you are in the big-green-happy-room where the Darvants are suppose to show up, just walk left, not turning the camera just yet...

Fire with Rifle or Handgun > Turn Camera with L or R > It looks as if your shot was fired from somewhere else!