PDA

View Full Version : GC: Rare findings

Mazinger-X
Apr 3, 2004, 01:58 PM
My brother said an interesting thing the other day. he said that if you find a rare, you'll be seeing it alot frequently. And it's actually coming true. All the damn vulmers keep dropping me GVae Bolgs. It's getting old. I just want another Sange. And the.... Yasha.. Still no luck there. Weirdness. Also, about thet Beat Time crap, does it actually work?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mazinger-X on 2004-04-03 10:59 ]</font>

SJ
Apr 3, 2004, 02:52 PM
I think the drop rate thing works.
And the rare finding thing just depends on how commen/rare it is.

Alighieri
Apr 3, 2004, 03:15 PM
Reappearing rares? No way....(NO MORE VARISTAS!!!How long can you go?!)

GrandWarlock
Apr 3, 2004, 03:20 PM
Well a Gae Bulg a very common rare, and Yasha is very uncommon. But keep being persistent and you'll pull through. Don't give up. And may the force be with you.

Garanz2
Apr 3, 2004, 03:21 PM
No, in ultimate the chance of an enemy dropping a rare is quite high, but the most common items drop all the time. For me, they're:

Varistas
Gae Bolgs
Alive Aquhus

Just cross your fingers and wait for something good to drop. If all else fails, ask Vulpesmundi. He knows just about everything about item finding.

KingChaos
Apr 3, 2004, 03:44 PM
not true

Mr_Special
Apr 3, 2004, 04:02 PM
well, it is true in some sense.

if a rare drops from a common enemy, you will see a lot of those. however, the amount of rares found, and the fact that you have found it before has no affect on the chances of finding it again.

rising_sunset
Apr 3, 2004, 06:52 PM
I've had some similar problems...
except not with any ot the weapons said here
but I always get red scorpio or guilty light http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

_brainchild
Apr 3, 2004, 07:40 PM
Finding the same rare that you don't want repeatedly isn't the games doing, that's fate screwing with you.

ViewtifulJoe
Apr 4, 2004, 12:48 AM
My Force is unable to go through Mine on ult without finding a Cross Scar. My Humar, on ult today, yay for me, was 3/4 finding Mahu on De Rol Le. I've found that if anything, items get less common. On my first 10 runs through forest ult I found 4 Red Handguns, a Red Saber, 2 or 3 dragon's claws, and countless runs later, nothing but Indras. Same goes with many other levels.

Bender202
Apr 4, 2004, 12:57 AM
From my experience i c alot of the rares from common enemies with drop rates better than 1/300.

TiRune
Apr 4, 2004, 04:06 AM
what items u get from what enemies and how frequent depends on ur chards ID..

Mazinger-X
Apr 12, 2004, 04:06 PM
Well, the funny thing is, when you don't expect a rare it comes out. When you want the rare it doesn't come out. When you think about something else. Bam! You usally get it.