PDA

View Full Version : What! #%!@ is a bad word?

Tseng_Li
Apr 21, 2001, 05:27 PM
My name is Tseng and I'm a new member here at PSO World. I'm talking bout the sensoring on PSO.

So, I'm in a Ophelia Block 10 (not like it matters what ship,block, or lobby your in. Matter of fact, any game online for PSO),talking to my friends. We we're just talking in a circle, me trying to catch up because I don't have a keyboard http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif, and I say cola. Get this, cola. It sensors that! I know I am making a big deal out of this, but I can say a plethora of other words in succesion without any sensorship. My friend, as lewd as he is, is yelling out ovaries and uterus and I can't say boobies or breasts. Now that just kinda kills the conversation when I can't say anything nasty without spacing or putting various other symbols between f*ck and sh*t.
I know all of you are saying, "What the f*ck and/or sh*t are you talking about!?". I know, I just wanted to say that. Oh, and you can't say pimp, not even with the number one substituting the I ,ie: p1mp. Now how can my friends play without saying that they're pimps with 3 HUnewearls,RAcaseals,FOnewearl,or FOmarls in there team and him being a HUmar,HUcast,RAmar,RAcast,or a FOnewm! Oh well. Not like I care about saying pimp aloud. Just let me say my fucks and shits so I can express myself. Ok, that's the end of my ranting.