PDA

View Full Version : Map Variations

Cc08
Apr 3, 2004, 11:05 PM
I was just wondering, each time you load up EP I or EP II does the game just pick a random variation of the map or is it determined through beats? For example, earlier I was going to pipe some love rappies, but I kept getting the same map variation over and over and over again, but not the one I wanted. I had to quit & then log back in, and never did get the map I wanted. Thanks

Zero999
Apr 3, 2004, 11:34 PM
Ive never ever thought about that but i think when you exit and come back it randomly picks a variation kinda like the lottery http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cc08
Apr 4, 2004, 09:53 AM
Thats what I thought until earlier when I got the same map probably 20 times in a row...

Soukosa
Apr 4, 2004, 12:50 PM
I've this problem before. Have you cleared the Temple with this char on this difficulty? Everytime that I've ran into this, I cleared the area and after that, I was able to get both maps easily. Maybe it's just some strange coincidence.

Cc08
Apr 4, 2004, 01:49 PM
I've this problem before. Have you cleared the Temple with this char on this difficulty? Everytime that I've ran into this, I cleared the area and after that, I was able to get both maps easily. Maybe it's just some strange coincidence.Hmmm, I haven't cleared it yet. I might try that later today. Thanks for the help

Butoden
Apr 4, 2004, 03:12 PM
On 2004-04-04 10:50, Sounomi wrote:
I've this problem before. Have you cleared the Temple with this char on this difficulty? Everytime that I've ran into this, I cleared the area and after that, I was able to get both maps easily. Maybe it's just some strange coincidence.

Whenever I play Ultimate Forest with my Zone (she hasn't fought the Dragon yet), she almost always gets the same F2 pattern, starting in the small area where the first baby Hildebear is in the FoS quest... (I hate that pattern, probably the longest of all F2 Patterns!!)

Cc08
Apr 4, 2004, 04:45 PM
The wierd thing is, I was piping on the same char a few days ago on the map variation that I like. Strange.