PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Weapon?

FOAtHeart
Apr 4, 2004, 02:20 AM
Mine is my uber hit% Twin Chakrams.
(Thanks VioletSkye!)

BAM! SLICE! Vulmer: Graaaagh!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 4, 2004, 03:40 AM
In DC it was S-rank Partisan(can hit anything!), S-rank blades, or S-rank mechs.

Also Yamigarasu(In DC, have none on GC). That long katana with its glow and dark purple color. Oh and the sound it makes when attacking and hitting things. Makes hitting boxes fun for a second or two.

On Gamecube it has to be my Asuka, Justy(yeah weaksauce but hey it gets the job done, offline only!15% HIT), and maybe Elysion(no one can use it *yet besides my FOnewearl, and wow would that be effective!).

Oh scratch all that.
GOD HAND.
Gained from a Caves quest Offline, Soul of a Blacksmith.
Major ATP boost, major ATA boost, and +5 to the other stats.
Probably the best weapon I have hands down and its gained from a quest. Hehe.
Well best for a RAmar* or HUmar built for POW and DEF and for players who can use the bare handed combo of those chars effectively(not too hard to do).

*Edit. "Yet" "...or HUmar..."
Might be good on FOmar/RAmarl eh, the Elysion?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2004-04-04 00:46 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Apr 4, 2004, 03:50 AM
S-Rank Needle with Zalure. Enough said.

Cheep
Apr 4, 2004, 03:55 AM
I like guld milla,twin blaze(flaming q-tip of DOOM!), and crazy tune. Frozen shooter is good too. Shots aren't my friend http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif and I don't find myself using my rifles that much.

Polar
Apr 4, 2004, 05:48 AM
My two Frozen Shooters and my 25% Hit Spread Needle http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Thank you, Shino, for not getting killed by those 4 Delsabers...

jnblz316
Apr 4, 2004, 08:06 AM
i love swords and mechguns in general. but my favorite right now are:
hucast(chainsawd w/40% hit BABY!!!)
hunewearl(red sword w/20% hit & L&K14 Combat w/40% hit)

Hrith
Apr 4, 2004, 08:18 AM
has not changed : the knack

Cc08
Apr 4, 2004, 10:02 AM
Spread Needle.

Jason
Apr 4, 2004, 01:06 PM
Double Cannon and S-Rank Twin with Geist.

Boothead
Apr 4, 2004, 04:37 PM
Hehe, the knack. It truly is the ultimate weapon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

My favorite weapon would have to be the Demolition Comet. Bueatiful weapon...

PaleKid15
Apr 4, 2004, 04:46 PM
Red Partisan, Rainbow Baton.

BTW- This topic has been done at least 20 times, including one that was on the first page like 2 days ago...

doubletake123
Apr 4, 2004, 07:18 PM
On 2004-04-04 06:18, Kef wrote:

Amen

Xero_Silvera
Apr 4, 2004, 08:24 PM
Zanba.. Alis' Claw.. Heart of Poumn.. Orotiagito..Cross Scar http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif im a HU fanatic.. the only way i get to have fun in pso is BASH SLASH SLAM CRUNCH MASH KILL!! .. lol
-xero

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 4, 2004, 08:28 PM
Dark Flow 55% Hit
Most powerful weapon in the game.

Firocket1690
Apr 4, 2004, 08:40 PM
On 2004-04-04 18:28, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
Dark Flow 55% Hit

... which still sucks.
a DF with 100% hit isn't going to make that much of a difference either... =/

*wants a Knack +99*

Cheep
Apr 4, 2004, 08:51 PM
On 2004-04-04 06:18, Kef wrote:

Aren't bernie and sue's knacks for opening doors? Or do you mean you want a knack for playing pso?

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 4, 2004, 08:57 PM
On 2004-04-04 18:40, Firocket1690 wrote:

On 2004-04-04 18:28, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
Dark Flow 55% Hit

... which still sucks.
a DF with 100% hit isn't going to make that much of a difference either... =/

*wants a Knack +99*

you really dont know much do ya? Who cares if it doesnt combo, it can kill basically any enemy in the game in a single hit with its special attack,havent you ever tried it?
Sure you have to run around with 10% of your HP,but thats what makes it challenging,not only that its really fun to use.

Boothead
Apr 4, 2004, 09:00 PM
Running around with 10% of your HP isnt really challenging, its just suicidal and not very smart...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif Simply put, the Dark Flow is not only not a very good weapon, its not very pratical. Unless you like dying alot.
And the Knack? Yes, we can only dream about the power of the Knack. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Hrith
Apr 4, 2004, 09:07 PM
On 2004-04-04 18:57, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
You really dont know much do ya?
Because you do ?
Please show respect towards members.

Firo, like most people here, resents Dark Flow for several reasons.
1) it sucks
2) it sucks
3) it cannot combo
4) ATP does not matter, number of combos does, a mere Vulcan pwns that Dark Flow
5) it is a hack

Ist das klar ? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 4, 2004, 09:08 PM
Notice how this topic is, whats YOUR favorite weapon? Not your weapon sucks topic,i wasnt asking for his oppinion on the weapon, i was just saying my favorite weapon is all,whats wrong with that?
Personally i like using Dark Flow,even if it is suicidal,im use to it, i always carry a nice load of scapedolls with me, and i dont really die that much either. If im doing the Forest or Cave, i will rarely ever Die with Dark Flow, other levels i wont use it that much, But then again the forest & Caves are my fav levels in the game and thats basically all i play.

Hrith
Apr 4, 2004, 09:11 PM
I respect your opinion.

No need to sound so harsh on Firo because she simply voiced hers.

If you enter a topic where we discuss tastes and opinions, be ready for tastes and opinions different from yours.

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 4, 2004, 09:11 PM
Why dont you show respect towards members yourself?
And no the weapon does not suck,maybe you suck with it? doesnt mean i do,as a matter of fact im very good with it,and like i said before, the reason is doesnt combo is becuz its special attack can basically kill any enemy in one hit with it, why would it need to combo if it kills most in one hit?
But whatever, think what you wanna think, i know whats best for me.

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 4, 2004, 09:15 PM
On 2004-04-04 19:11, Kef wrote:
I respect your opinion.

No need to sound so harsh on Firo because she simply voiced hers.

If you enter a topic where we discuss tastes and opinions, be ready for tastes and opinions different from yours.

LoL no no no you dont respect my oppinion, and nobody else does, i know ya'll hate me and wish i were gone,Besides it was Hiro who started dissin Dark Flow in the first place, i wasnt planning on getting into an argument, i just wanted to post "MY" favorite weapon thats all, she could have just posted her favorite weapon instead, i wouldnt have dissed it.

cp99
Apr 4, 2004, 10:45 PM
my fav wep is demolition comit+25 with 4 god/battles equiped. btw it looks sooooo kickass that way

life facking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rising_sunset
Apr 4, 2004, 10:47 PM
On 2004-04-04 20:45, cp99 wrote:
my fav wep is demolition comit+25 with 4 god/battles equiped. btw it looks sooooo kickass that way

Just to tell you. god/battle doesn't stack so having one will do the same thing as having 4 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hrith
Apr 4, 2004, 11:51 PM
Nineteen69, just because I totally disagree doesn't mean I will try to make you shut up, everyone gets to voice their opinion.

If a topic leads to a debate, it can be interesting, as long as everyone shows respect to others.
So stop whining about Firo "starting it", cuz we do not care. If you think Firo is wrong, prove it, you would be all the more clever.

Now calm down and have a cookie.

cp99, you sig is way over the size limit, read the Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum).

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 5, 2004, 04:08 PM
Alright then,lets just get the topic back on track.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NiNeTeeN69 on 2004-04-05 17:40 ]</font>

Bender202
Apr 5, 2004, 04:20 PM
On 2004-04-04 19:11, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
And no the weapon does not suck,maybe you suck with it? doesnt mean i do,as a matter of fact im very good with it,and like i said before, the reason is doesnt combo is becuz its special attack can basically kill any enemy in one hit with it, why would it need to combo if it kills most in one hit?

NiNeTeeN69 is right about the fact the Kef is a little harsh, especially when posting in a topic where the maker has only a couple of posts.

Favorite wep:

Demolition Comet (45%hit)

****I havent got it yet, but it will be mine****

Scales_of_Air
Apr 5, 2004, 07:30 PM
My favorite weapon... For awhile it was Akiko's Frying Pan for the awesome Katana stlye and the MST boost, but now I like Elysion and G-Assassin Sabers for my FOmar. My biggest weapon goal is an Agito 1977 or 1983. I love the traditional, realistic weapons like the katanas (not to put down Double Saber, that was awesome but isn't too helpful in Ultimate compared to G/A Sabers)... If only there were rapiers... *sigh* but katanas will do ^_^ By the way, I admire your mediating skills Kef, way to keep calm on the boards; I just thought that deserved a compliment; no controversy intended. Have fun on PSO everyone!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scales_of_Air on 2004-04-05 17:32 ]</font>

_Ted_
Apr 5, 2004, 07:42 PM
Meteor Cudgel!

or

Hildebear's head, there's nothing like a talking head on a stick that grunts whenever you use it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Ted_ on 2004-04-05 17:43 ]</font>

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 5, 2004, 07:57 PM
Meteor Cudgel is great, funny thing is, my meteor Cudgel has more ATP than my Double Cannon, why is this,when Double cannon is such a pain in the butt to find.....1 lavis cannon + 2 Syncestas.
Meteor Cudgel is much easier to find and its just as good.

Scales_of_Air
Apr 5, 2004, 08:19 PM
lol, I can only dream of Double Cannon. But it's not a Force weapon anyway... although it sure does look cool! Ah well, i'm still a katana person... I can't wait to see my FO with an Agito in his hand, hehe (come right over here and meet your doom Hildetorr! MUHAHAHA!)

Fredrick
Apr 5, 2004, 08:32 PM
omg I love my heaven punisher

(I found it myslef now leave me alone!)

Dragon_Ash
Apr 5, 2004, 08:55 PM
On 2004-04-05 17:57, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
Meteor Cudgel is great, funny thing is, my meteor Cudgel has more ATP than my Double Cannon, why is this,when Double cannon is such a pain in the butt to find.....1 lavis cannon + 2 Syncestas.

yeah, the cudgel is a great weapon....the thing with that is that it does random damage and mainly get's it's power from having a shifta bonus...i think it works really well with Hune's

anyway, back on topic...my favourtie weapon...well, i'm stuck between the twin blaze and lavis blades... i like the look and special of the twin blaze... but the lavis blades look cool too, no double cannon yet though XP

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 5, 2004, 09:14 PM
On 2004-04-05 18:55, Dragon_Ash wrote:

On 2004-04-05 17:57, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:

yeah, the cudgel is a great weapon....the thing with that is that it does random damage and mainly get's it's power from having a shifta bonus...i think it works really well with Hune's

anyway, back on topic...my favourtie weapon...well, i'm stuck between the twin blaze and lavis blades... i like the look and special of the twin blaze... but the lavis blades look cool too, no double cannon yet though XP

Meteor cudgel does random damage? iv never noticed that, well its been awhile since iv used it anyway.
i only used it with my HUnewearl.

EJ
Apr 5, 2004, 09:19 PM
favorite fun wep is my Amore Rose
favorite real wep is C-Sorcerer's Cane

Dragon_Ash
Apr 5, 2004, 09:49 PM
On 2004-04-05 19:14, NiNeTeeN69 wrote:
Meteor cudgel does random damage? iv never noticed that, well its been awhile since iv used it anyway.
i only used it with my HUnewearl.

the damages is not that much different, but use This (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=64089&forum=7) link to find out about it, though all i can say is that the cudgel should never be underestimated http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 5, 2004, 09:56 PM
Well i read that and i must say that is strange but i never noticed it, maybe ill go experiment with it later, from what i remember my Meteor Cudgel was stronger than my Demolition Comet,but i'll double check.

Sayara
Apr 5, 2004, 10:23 PM
Hmm.. Im gonna be the odd ball out...

RABBIT WAND!

I dont care about its Special, or its stats! its still the best lil weapon i use!

________
WENDIE 99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

TatuPreb119
Apr 5, 2004, 11:03 PM
Ever since I've found a Twin Blaze to go with my Flame Garment.. that's my favorite.. even Have changed the color of my Character to match... Flame On!

PaleKid15
Apr 6, 2004, 10:54 AM
On 2004-04-05 14:20, Bender202 wrote:

NiNeTeeN69 is right about the fact the Kef is a little harsh, especially when posting in a topic where the maker has only a couple of posts.

Favorite wep:

Demolition Comet (45%hit)

****I havent got it yet, but it will be mine****

Kef isn't harsh, he's just right 99% of the time and does the intelligent thing by letting people know when they are wrong.

Dark Flow sucks. End of story. The reason people posted this bit of info is so impressionable noobs don't get the wrong idea about that HORRIBLE weapon. We're not flaming you because you like it. We're flaming th item 'cause it sucks, and people need to be aware of it.

Back on topic: I don't know why, but L&K14's have become my favorite weapon...

Rainbowlemon
Apr 6, 2004, 11:32 AM
Hehe.................

Double Cannon!!!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

(Actually, I like my 50% hit charge Gatlings more, just coz they kick ass, but shhhhh!)

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 6, 2004, 04:35 PM
Nobody can honestly say Dark Flows special attack sucks,becuz its seriously the most pimpin attack in the game and does insane amounts of damage.

Sayaka
Apr 6, 2004, 05:03 PM
Striker of Chao! I mean Chao's eating some honey (or something like that) off of a stick. That's soo awesome! It also double S/D range (awesome!).

ryiest
Apr 6, 2004, 05:10 PM
definately my s-rank double saber(think thats what it is)so strong and matches my HUcast's costume

Xaos_127
Apr 6, 2004, 06:42 PM
My Yasminkov 3000R (10/20/20/30)
quite strong and it looks insane!
i love the sound effects it makes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PurplePower1
Apr 6, 2004, 10:15 PM

yea man i agree with you, people always make fun of me because i use a regular Lavis Cannon, i don't like the double bladed weapons, i prefer single hit weapons, so i know where you are coming from. RESPECT!!!

PurplePower2
Apr 6, 2004, 10:24 PM
and when did you get the lavis cannon hmm.

PurplePower1
Apr 6, 2004, 10:30 PM
you wouldn't know you never play anymore, hater.

PurplePower2
Apr 6, 2004, 10:32 PM
well at least im honest about what i have.

PurplePower1
Apr 6, 2004, 10:43 PM
i don't even know you

Eihwaz
Apr 7, 2004, 12:11 AM
Hmm, favorite weapon? Depends on the character. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

HUmar likes Demolition Comet, L&K14s with Hit, and Chaos Gungnir with 40% Hit. I need that Red Partisan. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

FOnewm enjoys using Prophets of Motav and Summit Moon. Nice combo, IMO.

FOmar likes Red Saber, Vulcans with Hit, and Rainbow Baton...with 50% Hit. He does well enough.

HUnewearl prefers Meteor Cudgel, Red Sword, and H&S25 Justice with Hit.

RAmarl, she uses Yasminkov9000M, Frozen Shooter, and Spread Needle. I want a S-Rank Needle with Zalure. n.n

And FOnewearl. 9-Star Canes. Eventually, a Summit Moon. Just to raise her MST...

I seem to like Mechguns, and DoubleSabers a lot. Partisans and Swords, too.

Too much information, eh? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

azngamer648
Apr 7, 2004, 12:34 AM
For looks, Elysion but for actual use... Red Saber!

goku4ever
Apr 7, 2004, 02:30 PM
My Musashis. (ps im only lvl 48 on my HUmar)

White_Knight
Apr 7, 2004, 03:18 PM
If only there were rapiers

There is a rapier wanabe sort of its the Durandal.

On topic: My fave weapon lets see it would have to go between the bloody arts and the sange&yasha

HuCheEr
Apr 7, 2004, 09:58 PM
You, with the musashis. where you get them?
and, for me favorite weapon (don't laugh, I'm horrible with rares) I'd have to go with booma's claw and DB's Saber for my hunter, for my ranger, I like varista and meteor impact, and my force don' do crap *laughs*.I AM DESPERATLEY SEEKING GRASS ASSASIN ARMS!!! GIVE NOW!!!!!! you know what would be great though? If you could throw your mag like a weapon. Imagine: a fonewearl chucking around a diwari. Just one of the crazy mag-person combos my friend could make (if you're on X-box look for Dimitri Lv60 sumpn' or Nei Lv ????) I would personally love to se my RaMarl chucking around her sato. wouldn't it be funny?

what mag would you like to see thrown?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HuCheEr on 2004-04-07 20:00 ]</font>

azngamer648
Apr 8, 2004, 12:37 AM
On 2004-04-04 20:47, carolsdegga wrote:

On 2004-04-04 20:45, cp99 wrote:

Just to tell you. god/battle doesn't stack so having one will do the same thing as having 4 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LOL, good advice.

azngamer648
Apr 8, 2004, 12:39 AM
On 2004-04-07 19:58, HuCheEr wrote:
and, for me favorite weapon (don't laugh, I'm horrible with rares) I'd have to go with booma's claw and DB's Saber for my hunter, for my ranger, I like varista and meteor impact, and my force don' do crap *laughs*.I AM DESPERATLEY SEEKING GRASS ASSASIN ARMS!!! GIVE NOW!!!!!! you know what would be great though? If you could throw your mag like a weapon. Imagine: a fonewearl chucking around a diwari. Just one of the crazy mag-person combos my friend could make (if you're on X-box look for Dimitri Lv60 sumpn' or Nei Lv ????) I would personally love to se my RaMarl chucking around her sato. wouldn't it be funny?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HuCheEr on 2004-04-07 20:00 ]</font>

Your looking for Grass Assassain's Arms? Lol, me and my friend were just playing V.Hard with our weak characters and the first Grass Assassain we see drops its arms....lol...

Stingray
Apr 8, 2004, 11:08 AM
azngamer648 too bad you didn't play the Xbox version I could give you a legit Yamato... gezz I have 5 of the darn things. Anyhow my Favorite

Ranger weapon is the Snow Queen.. I freeze them the hunters hack them.

Favorite Hunter Weapon:... um still experamenting but I like Swords and Katanas the most

HuCheEr
Apr 8, 2004, 03:53 PM
On 2004-04-07 22:39, azngamer648 wrote:

On 2004-04-07 19:58, HuCheEr wrote:

Your looking for Grass Assassain's Arms? Lol, me and my friend were just playing V.Hard with our weak characters and the first Grass Assassain we see drops its arms....lol...

I hate you (in a you have what I dont sort of way)