PDA

View Full Version : pso inconsistancies

cp99
Apr 4, 2004, 12:40 PM
this thread is for pso inconsistansies, which is you found something in the game that contradicts itself, or doasnt fit)

how is it that when you go into the vr in ep2 that you can bring items and meseta that yopu found within the vr into the "real" world. since items in the vr are created "virtualy" items retreaved would simply disapear when you retern to pianeer 2.

Jason
Apr 4, 2004, 01:21 PM
On 2004-04-04 10:40, cp99 wrote:
this thread is for pso inconsistansies, which is you found something in the game that contradicts itself, or doasnt fit)

how is it that when you go into the vr in ep2 that you can bring items and meseta that yopu found within the vr into the "real" world. since items in the vr are created "virtualy" items retreaved would simply disapear when you retern to pianeer 2.

But the enemies are probably not virtually created, they are put there in the VR from the real world. The enemies, if are not virtually created, is where you gets items from so the items are not virtually created that you got therefore. As for the boxes, umm, are also put there from the real world or made with surprises for you inside?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-04-04 11:28 ]</font>

anwserman
Apr 4, 2004, 01:27 PM
But in Seat of the Heart, the VR Program when mishandeled has the ability to kill life, too... thats why they said all of the people should exit the VR as soon as possible, because their lives couldn't be guarenteed.

Much like the Holideck on Star Trek, you can eat, drink, dine, etc. However, remove the Holideck safeties and you can also kill people, too.

Butoden
Apr 4, 2004, 03:15 PM
On 2004-04-04 11:27, anwserman wrote:
But in Seat of the Heart, the VR Program when mishandeled has the ability to kill life, too... thats why they said all of the people should exit the VR as soon as possible, because their lives couldn't be guarenteed.

When you beat Barba Ray and 'talk' to the Orange/Green Globe thing you can find information about Nar Lily's, Hildeblue's, Love Rappy's and Barba Ray (plus De Rol Le).

Also available is the information about how Barba Ray is the FINAL result of De Rol Le if he would live in nature, meaning that it's the full-grown or evolved version. Elly says this means that the VR Field is a 'life on it's own' or something like that and that the scientists have outdone themselves with this VR-Programming, then she's being stopped by 'those people'...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Butoden on 2004-04-04 13:19 ]</font>

Trugeta
Apr 4, 2004, 04:25 PM
its all in the pixie dust. thats how they get the items and boxes and enemies in there to be real, and let you take the items with you. and i am not crazy, the pixies do exist!

cp99
Apr 4, 2004, 05:49 PM
Also available is the information about how Barba Ray is the FINAL result of De Rol Le if he would live in nature, meaning that it's the full-grown or evolved version. Elly says this means that the VR Field is a 'life on it's own' or something like that and that the scientists have outdone themselves with this VR-Programming, then she's being stopped by 'those people'...

barba rays' a POSSIBLE evelutinary pattern IF derolle were realesed into the sea. it clearly states that its not real, only a possible occurance.

btw PIXIE DUST!?!?! ladies and gentelmen THAT is why you never drink the bong water

Trugeta
Apr 4, 2004, 05:59 PM
the pixies are real! uh-oh, cant talk anymore. the squirrels are watching.

Cheep
Apr 4, 2004, 08:47 PM
On 2004-04-04 15:59, Trugeta wrote:

I'm watching with binoculars! Right pixie-I mean chipmunk in a dress and wings!
Back on topic, why is Mr. Booma carrying mesta and why is the gi gue carrying a sealed j? Does the gi gue use it on you,or have a killer sword collection? Where do they keep it? Internal butt pouches?

VioletSkye
Apr 4, 2004, 08:52 PM
On 2004-04-04 18:47, Cheep wrote:

On 2004-04-04 15:59, Trugeta wrote:

I'm watching with binoculars! Right pixie-I mean chipmunk in a dress and wings!
Back on topic, why is Mr. Booma carrying mesta and why is the gi gue carrying a sealed j? Does the gi gue use it on you,or have a killer sword collection? Where do they keep it? Internal butt pouches?

530 ATP and yeah its a great weapon. Its fairly easy to get (unless you're a greenil) and its definitely worth it. Good luck, you'll be glad you went after it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-04-04 18:53 ]</font>

cp99
Apr 4, 2004, 09:09 PM
wow that was slightly off topic lol

Xero_Silvera
Apr 4, 2004, 09:51 PM
Iv always wondered about the VR stuff.. What id figured was... they put the items in there, you find them, you can bring them out.. but really, it kinda doesnt make sense >=
-xero

EJ
Apr 5, 2004, 12:35 AM
I never unstood why creature carrying weapons and money if they have it on them I would like to see a El Rappy use a angry fist or a Torr use a frozen shooter that would be just plain funny. Or even better a booma on P2 buying some moons and trimates to heal his friends ^_^

Cheep
Apr 5, 2004, 09:25 PM
On 2004-04-04 22:35, ForceEJ wrote:
I never unstood why creature carrying weapons and money if they have it on them I would like to see a El Rappy use a angry fist or a Torr use a frozen shooter that would be just plain funny. Or even better a booma on P2 buying some moons and trimates to heal his friends ^_^

Actualy Mr.Booma is morbidly obease >.> He uses his money to buy cheese burgers,and is trying to save uo for a treadmill.