PDA

View Full Version : Most epic battle ever....... Ever!

punkasssss
Apr 4, 2004, 01:18 PM
Ok, final round in a solo tourny in the tower of Calcium or Vitamin D or whatever. I was using my Delsaber Link deck, and my opponent had a good mix of low cost guns and high cost/high hp items (he pulled a Savitri on me at one point) we both played as Sil'fer. I know this field is a little small for my deck, but I was feeling lucky, but my oppoent was apparently feeling luckier. I got my buster equipped, but couldn't find my sheild, needless to say, he was on me like a bum on a bologna sandwich. Before I knew it I was down to 4 hp with nary an item equipped, and hadn"t done any damage at all to him or his equipped items. Finnally I got my sheild and the buster equipped together. I began my hack and slash technique, trying to keep my sheild alive. It got destroyed a couple times giving me 2 dice bonus, and I used a couple punch cards to increase my dice bonus to 4. Then as my delsaber buster was nearing incredible strength, he pulled a companion card on me. I had to start my AP speed up all over again and only had 1 hp left.

----Intermission----

Now I knew I was surely a dead man, but my dice bonus kept me going. I discarded everything but defense cards every turn, and used all my attack action cards I could, which was a lot considering my dice were gennerally in the 7 to 8 range. Then I played Dice 1/2 on him so we both go low rolls, but my dice bonus countered it for me. The battle wore on for what seemed like years. My opponent was getting pretty angry at me because he couldn't do any damage, and I think he thought I was cheating at first because he didn't read the link properties on my cards. After I explained it to him, he lightened up some, but was still none too happy. Finally I had gotten him down to 2 hp and I still held on to my lucky 1. I had another right heavy punch ready for him, and he equiped a sword and a mech gun. I am on the edge of my seat with the perfect defense cards waiting for him to attack so I can kill him on my next attack. Then what I feared most happened. Time ran out. My opponent won with an E rank, and we both had a good laugh about it and exchanged guild cards (he was no longer angry). Anyway, I just thought it was the best battle I have been in yet, even though I lost, and I wanted to tell you guys about it.

punkasssss
Apr 4, 2004, 01:20 PM
Oh, I forgot the most important part. Thank you Cleo for putting up with what must have been an extremely annoying battle, and congratulations on your victory.

Sharkyland
Apr 6, 2004, 11:48 PM
Cleo the HUnewearl?

punkasssss
Apr 7, 2004, 06:30 PM
yes

Sharkyland
Apr 9, 2004, 12:46 AM
I haven't fought Cleo before, but I have fought her 'man' who is Kai, I think. I got slaughtered by him but throughout the battle he seemed to be waiting for certain wpns. We were neck to neck (9HP to 9HP) until he equipped Custom Ray V.00 and Custom Barrier V.00 and a handgun... I couldn't do anything against that, but I didn't give up was widdled down to 3 HP while he was still at 9HP.

Kept silent the entire battle, sorta irritated me, btw, how long was your match?

---

Ungh, longest battle I've fought was an one hour and fifteen minutes. My opponent was getting annoyed at me too, I lost, she had 1HP but it was a tech dech and I didn't have much defense to defend that stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-08 22:47 ]</font>

jeffersonfan
Apr 9, 2004, 08:48 AM
cool i saw u post this battle a couple days ago at gametalk

punkasssss
Apr 10, 2004, 02:51 PM
ya I post at gametalk some too, I think our battle was set at 30 minutes, not sure though.

Bluedragon07
Apr 15, 2004, 06:34 PM
nice, i had a near death experience too, but not nearly as epic as urs

prof_frost
Jun 3, 2004, 02:12 PM
lol

beatnik09
Jun 10, 2004, 08:13 AM
No, I would have to disagree with you there, i had the most epic battle ever last night, total time was 58 minutes. So I'm playing as Saligun, my partener as Endu. Our oppenet is Teifu and his computer teammate was Creinu. So we start off and my partner(being Endu) begins to rush immediatly after summoning a Pan Arms. We both move up and the battle begins, it starts off slow rappys and such for the other team, and Teifu equips a Savriti and a double saber. So we work our way down Nebula 1 and get within 5 blocks of Creinu and 2 blocks of Teifu(give or take), minute count, aprox. 5-10 minutes. Now the reall heat of the battle begins, we begin attacking teifu, I use the punch then attack combo and take out most of teifu's saviriti's hp, then my partner(right next to teifu)attacks with his rappys and such and so on. Later on, maybe 10 minutes later, my partner has 5 hp left or so. I am still fighting with 10 hp left against teifus 3 or so. At this point my partner had run away from the battle and left me and his monsters(really bad monsters)to do the bidding, then he gets the bright idea to come back to fight. Well this was the end of him, soon he was dead and i was left alone against 3 hp from teifu, and full hp from Creinu. Befor my partner had fallen I knew that it was a waste of time attacking Teifu because he blocked most everything, so I headed out and went to a gap where i could get to Creinu, but not for another turn. So I am in position but Creinu blocks me and practicly surounds me, so I have 3 monsters attacking me and Teifu on the out side with savirti and LK 14. So im getting attacked 4 times, and still survive to get in front of crienu to get rid of her stupid boomas and such. I attack and she uses a defense, very practical, but at this point i had 9 hp left and was surounded by 4 monsters, agin with teifu on the outside with LK 14. So i had to fight them off with my yamato(gotta love those)and t asassins sabers. I freeze all the creatures around me with cross slay, but they are still alive(at this point in the battle almost everyturn we got 9's). Now I was recieving only one attack, much easier to deal with. But everytime I would attack Creinu she would block and make it just 1 hp lost, everytime, and she even gaurded her creatures, it was insane. But soon I had but only 5 Hp left, with crienu down to 9, so I overkilled it to make sure she would die. Doing 9 damage, she finally falls. Now it is just me and Teifu, me with 5 hp, teifu with 3. But i had on a yasha and 2 mags, he still had on LK 14 and saviriti. I advance towards teifu and start attacking, but am i usually blocked, soon my yasha is gone. But i prevail because in my hand at the time was a rikas claw! I summon this and attack, it is reduced to about 5 ap but it still did some good. But with teifus LK 14s he paralyzed my rikas claw, and wouldnt stop paralyzing it. so i had to go off 4 damage to get rid of an LK 14 and Saviriti. But soon I had only one mag, and my rikas claw was losing hp fast. At this point there was maybe 5 minutes left. I had only one chance, to get rid of both the saviriti and the LK 14, but how? I had 2 hp, and he had 3, with my mag as an easy target and my rikas claw down to 4 hp, i had little chance of winning. But i kept on goin, Attacking with cross slay and Slash to get the saviriti and LK 14 down to 1 hp each. Soon my other mag was gone, i had 1 hp left with my rikas at 4 hp. I could finally use my rikas again, and so i did, i took out the saviriti, which was the worst of the two choice, this ended up costing me the game. Then the next turn teifu gets out a red saber, and i no i have lost. I block the first attack in a futile attempt to win, but my rikas is destroyed and i lose, but very valiantly i won, i almost took down 2 foes, single handedly...

Mixfortune
Jun 11, 2004, 11:58 PM
Well, this thread is 2 months old.

Cleo_star
Jun 12, 2004, 05:35 AM
Man, I can't even remember playing this battle, but yea it sounds like it was really annoying lol
I hate the decks you use aswell, coz they are pretty hard to defeat =/
Well done though for not quiting on me. Ive had people quit on me before and it's really made me angry lol

Can I point out to whoever it was that said about playing "my man kai".. He IS NOT my man. lol
He's a friend, nothing more, and nothing less http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Zebulan7
Jun 12, 2004, 04:07 PM
For a truly epic battle put on all sixes with no time limit. It will take forever... or be really quick.

Scejntjynahl
Jun 25, 2004, 10:50 AM
On 2004-06-12 14:07, Zebulan7 wrote:
For a truly epic battle put on all sixes with no time limit. It will take forever... or be really quick.

And use a cheap machine deck and no hunters and then youll have a really loooooooong battle.

MaxiColor
Jun 29, 2004, 05:15 PM
Machine decks suck. If you strive to be atleast minimally skilled at this game, you will have ways to eliminate spam and the likes.