PDA

View Full Version : My bank account is full

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 20, 2001, 12:05 PM
So I have to get rid of some stuff. If anyone is interested in some of the follwing items and has something interesting (must not be rare or very good as I realize that most of my stuff isn't all that great) to trade, let me know.

-M&A60 Vise+1
-Varista+4
-Varista+5
-DBs Saber+5
-Dragon Slayer
-Regenerate Gear
-Parasite Wear de Rol (x2)
-Lots of grinders
-Lots of Meseta

Kerek
Feb 20, 2001, 01:03 PM
Oh man oh man oh man. heh

Im new here but not on PSO.
I would love the grinders, the regenerate gear and the Parasite Wear De Rol.

I don't have much to trade, but I have a lot of money but it seems you don't need that. Is this stuff free?

I usually play on Titania any block. Depends on how full some are.

Email me at [email protected] and we can meet somewhere sometime.

-Kerek

Guardian
Feb 20, 2001, 01:29 PM
Hey Neon!

I'm interested in your regenerate gear and your parasite wear depending on how many slots it has (must be 3 or 4). What are you interested in? Let me know. My trading list is

Double Saber (+20): the granddaddy of special weapons; makes you look like Darth Maul if that appeals to you

Photon Claw: be like Wolverine

Durandal: arguably the best saber-style weapon in the game, and gains extra exp per hit

S-Beat Blade +25: in my opinion the best weapon in the game due to its very high one-hit-kill probability; would only trade this for a comparable item such as twin brand, mag cell, etc.

Delsaber?s Buster: cannot be obtained without a lot of offline work

C-Bringer?s Rifle: this is the "double saber" of rifles and the best gun in the game. Special attack takes 75% (!) of a target?s HP. This weapon gives you +390 ATP (!!!) and +80 ATA (!!!). Cannot be obtained without a lot of offline work.

Level 120 USHASU mag that has been fed a diet EXCLUSIVELY of trifluids (up to mind level around 85, costing more than 1 million meseta in trifluids and a LOT of time); IQ is 200 and synch is at or near 120

Last Survivor: mine have very high bonuses to monster types

Cross Slash: very rare saber, description is "leaves cross-shaped scars in victim's chest"

Sacred Guard: goes in shield slot, prevents all status affects like confuse/slow/poison/paralyzed/frozen. One thing that makes the sacred guard extra useful: you don't need to wear it to have it clear status effects; you can simply equip it once you are paralyzed/poisoned/confused/slowed/frozen then reequip your shield and voila!

Varista

M&AQ 60 VISE

DB's Saber

Blade Dance

Dragon Slayer

Club of Loconium

Battle Verge

Fire Scepter AGNI

Visk 235W

Crush Bullet

Justy 235T

H&S 25 Justice

Flowen's Sword

Brionac

Slicer of Assassin

Meteor Smash

Parasite Wear Del Rol, 1 slot

Celestial Shield (12 star shield)

ICQ me at 5896613
-Guardian

The_Neon_Samurai
Feb 20, 2001, 04:33 PM
To Kerek:

Uh sorry, no, it's not really free. It's just that apart from maybe the dragonslayer and the regenerate gear, everyone who has got decent stuff to trade should have coming varistas, dbs and vises out of their ears. So I put the grinders and meseta on there as kind of a bonus I'm willing to add for some good stuff. The main reason my fucking bank account is full is that I have around 30 grinders in there.

To Guardian:

I don't have icq, but I'll get back to you when I checked on the slots, you sure have more than enough stuff I'd be interested in http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif.

Omega_Zero
Feb 20, 2001, 07:52 PM
hey guardian, I am interested it your Durandal. I will pay any amout of money for it. i have a few rares. email me at [email protected] or check out quote for where I hang out.

Guardian
Feb 20, 2001, 07:56 PM
Omega-- the Durandal is currently in escrow pending a trade. If it falls through I'll post so tomorrow.

-Guardian

Kerek
Feb 21, 2001, 11:52 AM
I'll keep playing.

Maybe one day I'll be as good as you folks.
hehe

Ayanami
Feb 21, 2001, 12:04 PM
You can alwas play with us at Puck-09 =)