PDA

View Full Version : SHIELDS!!!

stormwalkr777
Apr 4, 2004, 11:20 PM
Hey can someone give me an idea of a good shield to look for I know pretty much good equipment for everything else except for Shields i'm almost lvl 80 on Ult and still have Shield of Delsaber off of hard mode lol

rising_sunset
Apr 4, 2004, 11:33 PM
On 2004-04-04 21:20, stormwalkr777 wrote:
Hey can someone give me an idea of a good shield to look for I know pretty much good equipment for everything else except for Shields i'm almost lvl 80 on Ult and still have Shield of Delsaber off of hard mode lol

I guess you could go for some of the rings. Most of the rings requirement is lv. 81. And they are pretty good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Liquid_Bacon
Apr 5, 2004, 12:05 AM
Check the Item Database to see if you can find ATTRIBUTE WALL. If you're online, try for the WHITE RING or PURPLE RING. Once you've leveled up some more, look into the KASAMI BRACER or STANDSTILL SHIELD.

rising_sunset
Apr 5, 2004, 12:15 AM
Kasami bracer is ok. But standstill is still too high! Lv. 125. But maybe tripolic shield is a better replacement http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Gokai
Apr 5, 2004, 08:51 AM
Or you could try to aquire a Delsaber's Buster...and it would make your Shield of Delsaber twice as good.

rena-ko
Apr 5, 2004, 09:14 AM
secret gear / attribute wall. pretty good and low level shields.

A and B rank ep1-cmode god shields. not bad, not the best but low level.

as a hunter, aim for kasami (level 112, difficult drop) or standstill (level 125, pipeable from ult temple mil lily under viridia). quite high level requirements, but in the top 5 of best shields.

the rings are not really recommended.
their special is the teamspirit. if all players have the same ring and stay in short range to eachother, something gets boosted (atp, def, etc).

Hrith
Apr 5, 2004, 10:05 AM
one more thing : Delsaber shield is good in Ult, especially Caves and VR Temple

btw, you can see it on two of my chars in my sig http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kef on 2004-04-05 08:46 ]</font>

Rainbowlemon
Apr 5, 2004, 10:38 AM
My main char is lvl 132 and is still using a Shield of Delsaber, so yeh, it's pretty good. Being a HUnewearl with max defence, I don't really need anything with a high DEF, so I actually should be using my celestial shield more, but the extra dark resistance definately pays off, and i'm just not one of them people that like to keep changing shields.

~ Antimony

stormwalkr777
Apr 6, 2004, 02:05 AM
believe me i've been tryin for the buster a LONG time and have yet to get it. Lost count at slightly over 200 Delsabers i know the drop raie is MUCH higher but still come on! lol i can hope i guess huh lol

SJ
Apr 6, 2004, 04:26 AM
I'd say a flowens or dbs shield are good for you're lv.
I'm lv 137 and i use either celestial shield, flowens shield or purple ring (for def boost with my mate).
btw the rings suck ass unless you have someone else in you're team who has one for the extra def boost.

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 6, 2004, 06:22 PM
My fav shield is S-Parts Ver2.01, its only a lvl 17 requirement and adds a bonus 15 ATA which can surpass your MAX ATA stats, its not the greatest in Defense or Evasion, but like i care, i rarely ever die anyways,however,you can always miss with hits.