PDA

View Full Version : synthesizing

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 5, 2004, 01:02 AM
I'm not clear on some things here... if I want to make a summit moon, can I do so with my hunter or does the cane need to be equipped? And does it matter what kind of item I use? (would it be better if I used a club or cane or do they all end the same)

Kuea
Apr 5, 2004, 01:05 AM
I dunno if one weapon makes it better but it does have to be equipped.

Eihwaz
Apr 5, 2004, 01:06 AM
Yes, you must equip the item. So, to make your Summit Moon, equip the fully ground cane type, and then use the MR: Moola.

Provided of course, you're the right level, and have the right amount of MST.

And no, it doesn't matter which item you use. It will make the same Summit Moon. Percentages carry over, though. So if your Club+10 has 35% Hit, the Summit Moon will have 35% Hit also.

Silver_Wyrm
Apr 5, 2004, 01:12 AM
guess my force needs 44 levels now... oh well, thanks that cleared some things up.

_Ted_
Apr 5, 2004, 02:44 AM
.....my force still needs 100 lvls to make the cane, but can use it in twenty, whats going on here!?

rena-ko
Apr 5, 2004, 08:56 AM
ask a trustworthy level 130 force to make one (using a club wastes the least ammount of grinders).

if oure lucky, you buy a fully ground 50 hit club in the shops.

why hit? why not. meleeing with it does still decent damage on a fomarl or fomar and you dont have to carry a secondary 1hit-1target-weapon besides the moon.

LollipopLolita
Apr 5, 2004, 12:37 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

Eihwaz
Apr 5, 2004, 01:09 PM
On 2004-04-05 06:56, rena-ko wrote:
ask a trustworthy level 130 force to make one (using a club wastes the least ammount of grinders).

if oure lucky, you buy a fully ground 50 hit club in the shops.

why hit? why not. meleeing with it does still decent damage on a fomarl or fomar and you dont have to carry a secondary 1hit-1target-weapon besides the moon.

Yes, definetly find a higher-level FOrce that you can trust. Grinders can be in short demand, sometimes. Of course, Summit Moon is worth it...

She does have a point there. Summit Moon is a pretty strong cane type...with good Hit, you could easily melee one second, then go back to casting the next.