PDA

View Full Version : Vamos a Carnival...

Ndoto
Apr 5, 2004, 01:55 AM
Hey, I just heard the song "Vamos a Carnival" for the first time in the game tonight, and I'd love to find a copy of it somewhere.
Also, is there any particular reason that ST didn't put any of the "extra" lyrical songs on either of the OSTs? Just curious. Thanks!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-04-05 10:42 ]</font>

Kuea
Apr 5, 2004, 01:56 AM
no not really because it would be against PSOW's rules to tell you were to get the song without buying the OST

Ndoto
Apr 5, 2004, 06:49 AM
No no, I know that... sorry, it was really late when I posted. What I was trying to ask was, is there some single or something else that might have the song on it? I just don't particularly want to buy the Samba de Amigo OST is all...

Boothead
Apr 5, 2004, 11:58 AM
Is this Vamos a Carnival (We go to Carnival http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif ) possibly the song that plays in Rappy's Holiday?

VioletSkye
Apr 5, 2004, 12:30 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-04-05 10:32 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-04-05 10:42 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Apr 5, 2004, 12:41 PM
even though you own it, you can't be offering them to people online.

read the rules
Illegal Activities
Warez or illegal related content of any kind is grounds to be banned by our discretion.Links to such material as well as requests for it, are considered the same as posting the actual material. You may not ask for Warez, ROMs, or MP3s or ask for links to such sites containing specified content and you may not provide links to such sites.

don't do this again violet

and ndoto, be careful when asking for mp3's

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2004-04-05 10:43 ]</font>