PDA

View Full Version : GC: Symbol Chat : how to?

Crusajia
Apr 5, 2004, 10:17 AM
Hi everyone,
I was wondering what are the limits on number of parts you can use while making graphics and how some ppl made symbol chats that are huge? I was trying to make some graphics this weekend and kept running into a limit that wouldnt allow me to add any more.

Any thoughts and insight?

-Crusa

KingChaos
Apr 5, 2004, 10:20 AM
i think somethng like 9 not to sure

Crusajia
Apr 5, 2004, 10:25 AM
On 2004-04-05 08:20, FOnewm_Chaos wrote:
i think somethng like 9 not to sure

9! 9! Thats terrible! But I think you might be right. Still how do people make these huge symbol chats with only 9 items to work with?! We must be missing something....

-Crusa

Polar
Apr 5, 2004, 11:36 AM
I think this might be bordering on asking for a cheat? Whatever the method is, I don't think it's what ST intended.
Edit: Sorry, i'm taking "huge" to mean, like, covering half the screen, which some people used to use to get players to die, because they can't see what they're doing. If I'm waaay off, just ignore me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Polar on 2004-04-05 09:37 ]</font>

Crusajia
Apr 5, 2004, 11:48 AM
On 2004-04-05 09:36, Polar wrote:
I think this might be bordering on asking for a cheat? Whatever the method is, I don't think it's what ST intended.
Edit: Sorry, i'm taking "huge" to mean, like, covering half the screen, which some people used to use to get players to die, because they can't see what they're doing. If I'm waaay off, just ignore me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Polar on 2004-04-05 09:37 ]</font>

Oops didnt realize this was a cheat. Not my intention at all. I just want to make some symbol chats that will require more than 9 parts to make. Anyone else have any guidance to add?

-Crusa

Polar
Apr 5, 2004, 11:56 AM
On 2004-04-05 09:48, Crusajia wrote:

Oops didnt realize this was a cheat. Not my intention at all. I just want to make some symbol chats that will require more than 9 parts to make. Anyone else have any guidance to add?

-Crusa

Sorry too, I'm not trying to say it's a cheat... just warning you in case it is.

_brainchild
Apr 5, 2004, 06:10 PM
A hack to increase the amount of symbols you can put on a symbol chat icon... right. Sounds idiotic, and yet like something I'd do.

*fires up GameCube* You can get up to twelve face parts, and four object parts.