PDA

View Full Version : Piping for Mils

stormwalkr777
Apr 5, 2004, 01:17 PM
Alright I've been piping for a couple hours now on a couple Ob Lily how long exactly does this take?! It would be quicker to run through the Caves over and over again it would seem like. Although I'm only using 2 Ob Lily but STILL! Does anyone know the exact appearance ratio for a Mil Lily?

Soukosa
Apr 5, 2004, 02:43 PM
Why are you only piping on 2? Look here (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=723) on how to pipe in a place with alot more. For the appearance rate, no one's sure what it is, but it is thought to be about 1/512 for all rare enemies.

_brainchild
Apr 5, 2004, 06:03 PM
Is it just me, or do people keep asking the same damned questions?

stormwalkr777
Apr 5, 2004, 06:28 PM
well i only pipe 2 because i'm not strong enough to make it far enough into the caves on Ult yet cus i've already looked at that guide before and "people keep asking the same questions" cus some of us are new and have not asked them before hence making it impossible for me to ask the same question when i only check my own posts and others with interesting titles lol. "Judge lest ye be judged" my friends. No hard feelings though haha

Trugeta
Apr 5, 2004, 08:05 PM
people keep asking the same damned questions, and thats a fact. when will you people finally realize that you should pipe with higher amounts of enemies, and nobody knows how long its gonna take, its all luck!!!!1111x1=1

Ketchup345
Apr 5, 2004, 08:11 PM
On 2004-04-05 16:28, stormwalkr777 wrote:
"people keep asking the same questions" cus some of us are new and have not asked them before hence making it impossible for me to ask the same question when i only check my own posts and others with interesting titles lol.

Actually, there is a Sticky (in M/Q/I/ID) that addresses new members in particular, and it tells them to use a FORUM SEARCH (http://www.pso-world.com/searchbb.php).

And you should check almost every thread, up to 2 weeks ago (but don't bump the older ones).

_Ted_
Apr 5, 2004, 08:11 PM
On 2004-04-05 18:05, Trugeta wrote:
people keep asking the same damned questions, and thats a fact. when will you people finally realize that you should pipe with higher amounts of enemies, and nobody knows how long its gonna take, its all luck!!!!1111x1=1

You can't yell at new people for not magically knowing everything about the game. When are people going to realize that?

stormwalkr777
Apr 5, 2004, 09:40 PM
Thank you _Ted_ but appearantly no one understands that lol. And sorry but I didnt even know there was a forum search i'll try it next time. And sorry again everyone for knowing diddlysquat i'm just not gifted like the rest of u r lol

_Ted_
Apr 5, 2004, 09:51 PM
On 2004-04-05 19:40, stormwalkr777 wrote:
Thank you _Ted_ but appearantly no one understands that lol. And sorry but I didnt even know there was a forum search i'll try it next time. And sorry again everyone for knowing diddlysquat i'm just not gifted like the rest of u r lol

Not gifted, experianced. Meaning that we have wasted more of our lives playing PSO than you have....that reminds me, I think I'll go play PSO now.....

stormwalkr777
Apr 5, 2004, 10:19 PM
hahaha dont worry i'm wasting quite a bit of mine lol. had 80 hours at end of first week lol

ShadowsMinion
Apr 5, 2004, 10:30 PM
80 Hour? Thats IT!!! I have around 1000 combined, so 80 is nothing. Pretty much All I do is play Pso, oh wiat why am I here then?

_Ted_
Apr 5, 2004, 10:30 PM
On 2004-04-05 20:19, stormwalkr777 wrote:
hahaha dont worry i'm wasting quite a bit of mine lol. had 80 hours at end of first week lol

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif 80 hours in one week!? Geez, i'm lucky if I get in just a few hours a week....

stormwalkr777
Apr 6, 2004, 01:59 AM
currently i have 112 hours BUT i havent even had the game 2 weeks yet and bout those 80 hours _Ted_............i didnt even get to play it a whole day and a half at the end of the week cus the GC burnt out lol dude 80 hours may not seem like much to u but thats more than i've put into ANY game i've ever played lol it only take 40 to 50 on yer average RPG(if not less than that) to max characters and get 100% but oh well lol I have high goals i intend to get atleast 2 or 3 lvl 200 characters completely legit..........yeah guys i know i'm lookin at like another year or 2 but what they hay lol but theres no fun in cheating ya know lol oh well i'm just rambling now when i could be doing runs for a God/Battle so see yaw lol