PDA

View Full Version : PSO PC

Cyger
Apr 5, 2004, 02:00 PM
I've been trying to find the PSO for the computer but haven't managed it yet. Does anyone have any idea where it's hiding?! Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I wasn't sure where it would go ^_^' I'd appreciate it. Oh, and also, do you have to pay to play online with the PC version?

VioletSkye
Apr 5, 2004, 03:07 PM
Well if you check out the front page there is some info on the new Blue Burst version of PSO which is for PC. You may be better off just waiting for that as the servers for the old PC version are shut down and because we can't mention alternatives, you'll be stuck playing only offline. The older PC version is still fun to mess around with, but its not worth looking for and downloading if you have PSO on a console already.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2004-04-05 13:08 ]</font>

Cyger
Apr 5, 2004, 03:35 PM
OK...back to my problem...I know about the Blue Burst...but where would I find it? I've never seen any actual place to get them but I just hear about them...

Dhylec
Apr 5, 2004, 03:55 PM
psobb is in closed beta testing & it's in japan..
i don't know if you can find it anywhere soon, so there is no use in getting too excited
just wait & see shall we?

Cyger
Apr 5, 2004, 05:17 PM
So now all the PC PSO's can't be played online? But why not? Why'd they close down the servers? And I'd still like to know where to get them even without the online play please ^_^' sorry that I'm being such a bother...

Getintothegame
Apr 5, 2004, 05:19 PM
eBay, maybe?

Cyger
Apr 6, 2004, 01:41 PM
Nope, not even ebay....I know it's not true but sometimes I wonder if a PC PSO even exists....

VioletSkye
Apr 6, 2004, 02:03 PM
On 2004-04-06 11:41, Cyger wrote:
Nope, not even ebay....I know it's not true but sometimes I wonder if a PC PSO even exists....

LOL. I have it, so I know for a fact it exists, but like I said, if you have it on a console already, there is little point to playing the old PC version. Make sure you have some type of controller or controller adapter if you do find it and play. Using the mouse and keyboard SUCKS!!! lol. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cyger
Apr 6, 2004, 03:48 PM
...May I just ask where you got yours?

VioletSkye
Apr 6, 2004, 06:48 PM
On 2004-04-06 13:48, Cyger wrote:
...May I just ask where you got yours?

Unforunately, because of the rules of these forums, I can't discuss where I got my copy from http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif