PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa question...

Xeno_M
Apr 6, 2004, 12:24 AM
I download quite a bit of music on Kazaa, and i never usually have a problem, except now... Im trying to get this song, but every time i start downloading it says its going at like 40kb/s. And im on dial up, so thats not possible... I should be getting 5.6kb/s at max. And so obviously the song is not downloading right and all i get is static. I get about the first 10 seconds of the song, then it turns to shit. Ive tried tons of different files. This happened to one other song a few months ago too. Except this one downloaded fine, but ever 30 seconds or so it would make a funny sound... Like a loop or something, ruining the song. I tried about 5 different FULL files, and all had loops.

I THINK i know why... Both those songs were very new... Like i just heard them on the radio and they might not have been released yet or something. So does Kazaa protect against stuff like this? Downloading unreleased music? Im not sure about it, but thats the only thing i can think of.

If they DO do that, then i wont worry about, and i'll just get the song somewhere else. Im just curious why it does that.

_Ted_
Apr 6, 2004, 01:18 AM
Uhhhhh,.....I don't think that you are allowed to discuss stuff like this on these forums.

Dhylec
Apr 6, 2004, 01:31 AM
read the rules please..
discussion of warez & the like are not encouraged here