PDA

View Full Version : Idea for feature PSO2 should have

scott
Feb 20, 2001, 12:21 PM
I've thought about this a while... After being screwed over a few times by "fake traders"(ya know the ones who drop fake stuff...or steal your stuff when you drop it for a trade). There is a simple way to do this too.

PSO2 should have a Traders Table. Maybe 4 chairs/places to stand, and like a computer in the middle. Once players goto the Traders Table a screen pops up showing what everyone has in their inventory. You choose an item they have, and can then add 1 (or more of your own items) to offer this player for his. Then they see a question box asking if they will accept the trade. If they decide to, then items are automatically inserted into your inventory, and the item(s) you offered are automatically put in their inventory...maybe also not only have access to see inventory, but also stuff they have in the check room? This would eliminate trade theives. Anyone know how to get this idea to SEGA?

MB
Feb 20, 2001, 03:17 PM
From what I read they wanted to do that with PSO, but for some reason they scapped it... I am sure they will put it in PSO2
MBlaster

alpha
Feb 21, 2001, 12:10 PM
Kinda like Diablo 2, click on another player and do direct inventory trade screw the computers. =P