PDA

View Full Version : Finally Online, plus a question about characters

Sneakers
Apr 6, 2004, 09:22 AM
Been online for almost a month now, and it's really fun. Though am curious....how many people play characters of the oposing sex? For me...I have 8 characters...4 offline, 4 I use onlne. I have 4 females (a RAmarl, HUnewearl and FOnewearl online, and a HUcaseal offline) and 4 males (FOnewm online and a HUmar, RAmar and RAcast offline). Now I know I met some female characters that said they are male (I never asked, but they mentioned it), but was curious how many do play oposing gender characters. Reason for me...it's just a character, just a game, and truth be hold...I don't like having multiple classes...I want to get another mem card and creat the last 3 (HUcaseal, RAcaseal, FOmar and FOmarl) and also have one of each ID (though...will hafta have 2 dups, cause there are 12 classes, and 10 ids.) Also I find the RAmarl my fav ranger, HUnewearl my fav hunter (with the HUmar being close to 2nd, cause I model the HUmar after my character), and the two Newman Forces as my fav Force characters.

I hope that made a lick of sense, and I will adjust my sig, cause my characters have changed alot. I still have Gabriel, Xex, Xero 13 (offline) and Xidian and Zoe online.

BTW...my online characters are, Cherise Noir (RAmar), Naomi (HUnewearl) as well as Xidian (FOnewm) and Zoe (FOnewearl) as I mentioned above.

Sorry for the long post..just had alot to say http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Dragon_Ash
Apr 6, 2004, 10:24 AM
yeah, i have 8 female characters... (4 hunewearls, 2 fonewearls, a ramarl and a hucaseal) and 4 males (humar, ramar, racast and fonewm) for some reason i find female characters better than male characters http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dragon_Ash on 2004-04-06 08:25 ]</font>

Sneakers
Apr 6, 2004, 12:07 PM
I agree...I find alot of the female characters better characters to play. My fave 3 fems would be HUnewearl, RAmarl and FOnewearl, and for the guys, it's HUmar, RAmar and FOnewm. I especally like how RAmarls hold handguns.

Garm
Apr 6, 2004, 02:15 PM
i have every charcter except the racast (maby recreate the 2nd humar..) and 99% of the ppl have charcters of the opposite gender

ShadowsMinion
Apr 6, 2004, 07:10 PM
I think it'll be hard to fins someone with only their gender chars unless the persons new and new ppl aren't usually in the forums. I particularly have 2 fems ( Hucaseal and FOnewearl) and 2 males (Racast and Ramar)

Fredrick
Apr 6, 2004, 08:29 PM
for some reason i find female characters better than male characters

Thats because they are better! Notice how the Females have te best stats? (Ignore FOmarl) Also I think its more fun to see little girls kick butt then big ugly blocky male chars...

Pixel_Toa
Apr 6, 2004, 08:42 PM
I've got a few male characters. A RAcast and a FOmar, though I don't bring them out that much. Usually I play characters of the same sex as I. (Female)
I mostly play them because they're cooler looking, and as someone said, it's just plain more awesome to have a cutsy pie FOnewearl kick serious butt rather than have a bulked out HUcast kick serious butt.

Though I must admit, RAcasts are wicked sweet beyond all reason. Not exactly a match for the awesome power of the FOnewearl, but they still are good fun!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pixel_Toa on 2004-04-06 18:43 ]</font>

Sneakers
Apr 6, 2004, 11:38 PM
Well...as I told a friends...I have no quirks playing a femme character, cause I want to use a character that doesn't suck. I mean...is not like I'm pretending i am the same gender. Besides....they are also cuter. lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I also agree...seeing a HUnewearl with a big sword is cool looking and a kid sized Fonewearl going in and taking down monsters... is a pretty funny site to see.

rising_sunset
Apr 6, 2004, 11:40 PM
half/half!

5 female and 5 males...
Actually I rarely use males, malnly my bro http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Nai_Calus
Apr 7, 2004, 01:19 AM
Let's see. *looks at memcards*

First card:

Two FOnewearls(One Ep1&2, one Ep3).
One RAmarl.
Four FOmars(One Ep1&2, three Ep3).
One HUmar.

Second card:

One HUmar.
One (currently a) FOnewm.
One FOmar.
One HUnewearl.

Third card:

One HUcaseal.
One FOmarl.
One RAcast.
One FOnewm.

I mix it up a bit, but I do seem to be biased towards my own gender, most of my characters are male, and I tend to use my male characters most.

*shrug*

Butoden
Apr 7, 2004, 08:24 AM
Memory Card A
HUcast,
RAmar,
HUcaseal,
RAmarl

Memory Card B
FOnewearl
RAcast
FOmar
HUnewearl

Characterclasses I don't have
HUmar, RAcaseal, FOmarl, FOnewm.

PurplePower1
Apr 7, 2004, 12:44 PM
I will tend to use males in multiplayer but if i am playing by myself i use Females. HUnewearl and RAnewearl, or however you spell it. don't know why though.

Sharkyland
Apr 7, 2004, 06:43 PM
1st Memory Card:
- Ep1&2: HUnewearl, Marina (Viridia)
- Ep1&2: HUnewearl, Grey (Oran)
- Ep1&2: HUcaseal, Ravos (Bluefull)
- Ep1&2: RAmarl, Zhee (Redria)

- Ep3: HUnewearl, Marina (Viridia)

[b]2nd Memory Card:
- Ep1&2: HUnewearl, Kibibyte (Whitill)
- Ep1&2: HUnewearl, Piastol (Skyly)
- Ep1&2: HUcast, Grez (Yellowboze)
- Ep1&2: FOmarl, (need name) (Pinkal)

- Ep3: HUnewearl, Grey (Oran)

3rd Memory Card:
- Ep1&2: HUnewearl, Chibi Silfer (Purplenum)
- Ep1&2: FOnewearl, (need name) (Greenhil)
- Ep1&2: [Usually changes is a CMODE char only]
- Ep1&2: (nothing here)

- Ep3: HUnewearl, Chibi Silfer (Purplenum)

4th Memory Card (can't go online)
- Ep1&2: RAcaseal, Rain (???)
- (Mostly used for extra storage stuff just in case)

(sigh, having so much trouble raising mags)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-07 16:47 ]</font>

Mazinger-X
Apr 12, 2004, 09:36 PM
It's funny because the Female chars have better weapon animations. I mean look at how the Hucaseal uses a double sword and daggers. They look better than the Hucasts.
These are my chars
First Card
Hucast
Ramarl
Hunewearl
Racast
Second Card
Humar
Humar
Hucaseal
Humar
3rd Mem card
Fomar
Hunewearl
Fonewearl
Racaseal
That about sums it up.

Sun_Quan
Apr 12, 2004, 10:35 PM
I have a Newbie Hunewearl named Kanon so I voted like the rest of you.

Cheep
Apr 12, 2004, 11:44 PM
I have a humar and a fonewm,but they are both cute and rather femanine.I call orcrist ocry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif So you'd think they're either played by a girl or a weird guy. I don't think its wrong unless,it one of those guys who makes really icky proportions and makes them act like a ho! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif I think its fine any other way.