PDA

View Full Version : Hello Plantain Fan weilders

Jason
Apr 6, 2004, 12:31 PM
From your experience, does it worth it to spend 16 whole Photon Drops for a Magic Water to spread it on a Fatsia for a Plantain Huge Fan? I've never used one yet... Is its special attack as accurate as a Frozen Shooter or does it depends on ATA for it to work?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-04-06 10:42 ]</font>

Corey
Apr 6, 2004, 02:14 PM
Uh...I think it would be worth it, because 16 PDs in reality is not alot...not really anyway...

Jason
Apr 6, 2004, 02:24 PM
On 2004-04-06 12:14, Corey wrote:
Uh...I think it would be worth it, because 16 PDs in reality is not alot...not really anyway...

Oh? Go hunt down 16 in a short time without being a spoiled brat and say that again.

Hrith
Apr 6, 2004, 02:28 PM
Plantain Huge Fan is a very good partisan for Forces and non-android Hunters.

Although Hunters get better or similar ones more easily.

The tough thing is to find a Fatsia with hit% =/

The special attack does not freeze enemies, why the comparison to FS ?
Its special is a weak piercing ball of wind that pushes monsters backward.

Jason
Apr 6, 2004, 02:31 PM
On 2004-04-06 12:28, Kef wrote:
Plantain Huge Fan is a very good partisan for Forces and non-android Hunters.

Although Hunters get better or similar ones more easily.

The tough thing is to find a Fatsia with hit% =/

The special attack does not freeze enemies, why the comparison to FS ?
Its special is a weak piercing ball of wind that pushes monsters backward.

I did not say the Plantain Huge Fan freezes enemies, I'm wondering if its special attack is as accurate as a Frozen Shooter or does its special attack is based on ATA for it to work. Please, read carefully.

Hrith
Apr 6, 2004, 02:34 PM
any weapon in the game is dependent on ATA http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif FS like all others.

And yeah PHF's special is kinda lousy, still probably better than Soul Banish >_>

oh, you're welcome.

Primrose
Apr 6, 2004, 03:37 PM
Plantain Huge Fans special is a gust of wind that pierces enemies and pushes them back, it does the typical special hit damage (when a special doesnt work for example, so about 0.55 of normal damage) and hits with the accuracy of a special attack.
The special has slicer range.
Apart from that, its a normal Partisan with MST requirements.
But please stop with these "worth it" questions, you know best if its worth it or not, like Kefka said, there might be stronger Partisans, but to me it doesnt mean because better ones exist that this item is not worth it, im a collector, therefore 16 Photon Drops are worth it...
So, its up to you.

Hrith
Apr 6, 2004, 03:47 PM
On 2004-04-06 13:42, Fredrick wrote:
Why are people from L-PSO so rude and brainless and not truly legit when they think they are?
I dunno what L-PSO is (not interested in knowing) but direct attacks are frowned upon here. Besides that kinda posts only breed stupid arguments.

The question was answered.

BOmar
Apr 6, 2004, 04:08 PM
On 2004-04-06 13:53, Fredrick wrote:
Yes well I was in L-PSO and had a problem with 95% of them. "Oh I found this holy ray with 90,90,90,0,50". "Oh you cant prove that the little lv 30 HUcaseal with the doubble cannon and green pushan who just came online 5 days is not legit". "Oh you cant prove that this P-wand is not legit when I cant even tell you where I got it from".

Ya thats all stuff the team leader has said. I tell them all the time when I notice non legit stuff in the tem and they just say oh you cant prove that. Oh a lv 54 FOnewearl whos resta is 1050 sounds legit to me.... oh wait no it does not

Whether that is true or not is irrelevant.

I would avoid carrying on the personal attack if I were you.

Seeing as the topic maker is too rude to say it, thanks for the info Kefka http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Primrose
Apr 6, 2004, 04:14 PM
L-PSO <- http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sheep.gif -> Plantain Huge Fan

...and why im a looking for some kind of relation between those two?!

Fredrick
Apr 6, 2004, 04:24 PM
yes...lol. The guy who is being a boob is in LPSO

Primrose
Apr 6, 2004, 04:32 PM
I know, i wanted to say its a little off topic.
Why not PM him and then you can call him whatever breast you like...

Fredrick
Apr 6, 2004, 04:45 PM
well I want people to know how bad LPSO really is...

Dhylec
Apr 6, 2004, 06:19 PM
stay with topic people..
use pm for private, off-topic matter

Jason
Apr 6, 2004, 07:01 PM
... I'm not a serious member of L-PSO.

azngamer648
Apr 7, 2004, 12:39 AM
The Fan is huge and it kicks ASS! Do it! But make sure to find a Fatsia with lots of hit!

Ryuzaki00
Apr 7, 2004, 01:25 AM
On 2004-04-06 22:39, azngamer648 wrote:
The Fan is huge and it kicks ASS! Do it! But make sure to find a Fatsia with lots of hit!

i agree, i like my plantain huge fan. just make sure u put it on someone who can hit well...LOL...i only have a FOnewm that can use it, so it's in storage for now. and like all weaps, yeah, hit is great, just hope ur lucky enough to find a rare w/hit...so far my only one is my varista...back to more fatsia runs

Corey
Apr 7, 2004, 09:39 AM
On 2004-04-06 12:24, Jason wrote:

On 2004-04-06 12:14, Corey wrote:

Oh? Go hunt down 16 in a short time without being a spoiled brat and say that again.

Wow...is'nt someone being an asshole...

all I said was that it should be worth it because 16 PDs is'nt really alot. I have 30 PDs and still have 50 to go for my BKB. So please shut it..."spoiled brat"...already having a bad week, you don't need me to crap talk you...

Sharkyland
Apr 7, 2004, 10:01 AM
I so want one... (sees requirements... hmm raising a character in each section id is fun)

Hrith
Apr 7, 2004, 10:31 AM
On 2004-04-06 22:39, azngamer648 wrote:
But, they are RARE !

Primrose
Apr 7, 2004, 01:05 PM
If my brain doesnt play tricks on me, its a 1% chance of getting a Fatia with hit%, i believe thats what Sounomi told me the other day...

Hrith
Apr 7, 2004, 01:41 PM
Yeah, and I found 30ish of them I think, in Viridia/Skyly GDV, none had hit =/

Dragon_Ash
Apr 7, 2004, 01:51 PM
i have a fastia with 20% hit... but i'm not online ~_~" *slaps forehead*