PDA

View Full Version : PSO likes to tease me..

Cheech
Apr 22, 2001, 01:09 AM
Okay, well, Shir, Sheo, and I (playing as my RAcaseal) decide to get a v-hard game going. Well, I created since I was Viridia and we could all benifit from that, we start playing, going through forest1.. then... Shir runs into Grants 7! We were like wow! That's sure weird. We go to Forest 2 and I find a grants level 7 on the floor. I ask Shir if she dropped hers, and she said no. So I picked it up. Two Grants level 7 in one area...So we continue on, getting a Scape Doll, and some plenty materials (most mind).... We were getting freaked out.. This was a Viridia game, and we were all andriods, and the game is trying to make fools of us by flashing some nice high rare level techs in a face! So we thought we would try Caves and try to get some basic special weapons.. Guess what I get there? A Megid level 9 and Sheo gets another Grants level 7! We were scared... Has this happened to anyone else? Like being pinkal and finding nothing but shots and rifles?

Cube
Apr 22, 2001, 01:24 AM
thats exactly why i dont think Sec. ID's matter as much as people say... sure you have a better chance at getting certain things, but i doubt its a HUGE difference.....

Cheech
Apr 22, 2001, 01:29 AM
Ehh, I think it does matter, I'm redria (of which I hate SO much), and I haven't found anything good at all (1 nelgal and 1 hunter field). I think it does matter, but it was just a weird twist of fate...

Cube
Apr 22, 2001, 01:56 AM
hmmm it does matter but i think only to a certain extent... in my opinion the weapons you find matter more on your luck then your section ID.

Glider
Apr 22, 2001, 02:04 AM
Section ID is more of the types of weapons you find (Whitill finds a lot of Gladius and Slicers).

I don't think ID's affect the rarer items such as spread needle and lavis cannon.

Folken
Apr 22, 2001, 02:04 AM
No it's not too strange. I'm also a Viridia, Ramar. I tend to almost ALWAYS find a grants, megid tech anywhere from lev 3-10, in the online games that I create. I actually find them a lot in the forest as well. Don't look too into it. It's happened before. I knew I should've gotten a skyly ID. DOH!

Gandalf
Apr 22, 2001, 10:12 AM
Yah, what glideer said. It effects the basic weapons u find, not rares. And even at this, it isn't a big deal what sec id u have, if ur playing online 75% of the time ur gonn ahave someone else's anyway.

KodiaX987
Apr 22, 2001, 10:16 AM
I gotta say though that Redria doesn't find high-level techs often. I have found one megid (lv1) so far, and I have done over 170 hours of play.

Verve
Apr 22, 2001, 02:43 PM
this is common occurance with Viridia.. ive found all levels of grants and megid up to 14 usually a grants 6 or 7, sometimes megid in the forest...

even found megid 10 from del rol once..

oh, and glider.. supposedly Viridia finds Spread needles easier..

i think that each id has one or sometimes two rare items that they find easier..

ie. Viridia Spread Needle
bluefull Stag
YB Sting Tip
Skyly Real Agito

thats all i can remember right now, but worth a thought

Omege12
Apr 22, 2001, 03:33 PM
Yah I was playing with my friend in a viridia game, and in the same room in caves i got grants 7, megid 5, and grants 2. hehehehehe weird.