PDA

View Full Version : HUcaseal or RAcaseal?

Sayaka
Apr 6, 2004, 05:10 PM
I think these are both really good classes, especially for androids. But I wanna get one of em into ULT then start the other (weird no?), so which one is more rewarding to play in the long run? Also, would Oran be good for the HUcaseal (already have Skyly, and I need more options) and would Greenil be good for the RAcaseal (already have Purplenum, and I need more options). I've played with each for a short while before, but then replaced both with a HUnewearl and FOmar (when I still had 1 memory card, now I have 2) http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Thanks in advance!

*Note* The section ID thing isn't the main subject of this thread, so I thought it should belong in this board.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sayaka on 2004-04-06 15:12 ]</font>

Fredrick
Apr 6, 2004, 05:22 PM
I have made both to ult and I had more fun with RAcaseal. I just like her stats and the whole trap thing seems to be more fun on rangers. Also Greennill is awsome, I would pick that ID for sure.

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 6, 2004, 05:30 PM
It totally depends on what you like,if you wanna go for all the nice swords and strong close range combat fighting style,more HP,ATP & EVP then go with HUcaseal.
Now if you want all the pimpin guns,and to maintain your distance, More ATA & DEF go with RAcaseal.
I dunno man i use both characters are really good.
As for the ID, choose the one that fits the characters you play as the most, you already have a Skyly but if your missing Red Sword or other great sword finds, its best you play with Skyly again,best ID for swords,thats if your gonna use a Hunter, Ranger go with Purplenum,or Viridia,i dunno what to say about Oran,iv never used that ID.

ShadowsMinion
Apr 6, 2004, 06:20 PM
I think RAcaseal. I have a ranger and if you can up their power then they are really fun to play with. Of course swords are shiny. But yeah Greenil definetly for ranger, I'm not sure for hunter.

Kiri
Apr 6, 2004, 06:28 PM
I would have to say that HUcaseal is the better type to choose because not only does it have good ATA it is also good when it comes to ATP.

DezoPenguin
Apr 6, 2004, 06:43 PM
You've done 90% of our work by narrowing it down to a female android. Really, at that point, it's play style. Do you want to shoot things or engage them close at hand? Heck, they even offer some coverage of each other's role (my HUcaseal might as well be a ranger; all she ever uses are Handguns, Mechguns, and Slicers) since the HU has the ATA to actually hit things at relatively low levels and the RA has the DFP to survive close in...HUcaseals have that funky dagger animation which is highly compatible with Oran, too.

Section ID-wise, I'd go for Purplenum as the RAcaseal ID, mainly 'cause you'll go crazy when it hits you just how much stuff in Viridia is pipable and how annoying it is to pipe with an Android. Greenill is less bad in that respect (Guard Wave off Pal Rappies is pretty much it, since your P'num can snag you a Frozen Shooter), but I hope you like Justys, 'cause you'll be seeing a lot of them. Honestly, though, my first thoughts on seeing your post were "Redria" and "Whitill." Especially Redria for the HUcaseal.

Ketchup345
Apr 6, 2004, 06:58 PM
On 2004-04-06 16:43, DezoPenguin wrote:
Section ID-wise, I'd go for Purplenum as the RAcaseal ID, mainly 'cause you'll go crazy when it hits you just how much stuff in Viridia is pipable and how annoying it is to pipe with an Android. Especially Redria for the HUcaseal.

Redria has some pretty good pipable items (Lavis Cannon, Demo Comet, Cure/Shock, God/Body, Magic Rock: Iritista, etc.).

For a HUnter android, I would say Skyly, Yellowboze, or Whitill is good, since they have good drops, and few require piping.
For a RAnger android, I would say Greenill, Purplenum (easy Red Handgun, and Hildetorr's for the Frozen Shooter aren't too incredibly hard to find without piping), Whitill, Yellowboze.

RedFox
Apr 6, 2004, 07:03 PM
both are very similar. i'd go for the RAcaseal as you already have a HUnny