PDA

View Full Version : DEMOLITION COMET!!!

stormwalkr777
Apr 6, 2004, 09:56 PM
Hey guys sorry I am just expressing my great joy at my first decent rare weapon which i just got while Piping for Mils on Ultimate! THE DEMOLITION COMET!!! I love it its so sweet lookin and does quite a bit of damage at that lol. Anyone got any suggestions for other good weapons as maybe one that hits multiple mobs at a time that Redria can get? =D

rising_sunset
Apr 6, 2004, 10:15 PM
Good job! ^.^

Once I recall I was even more lucky when I was doing TTF online and when I got to caves I found 3 demo comets! O.o

2 came from the the first big room and 1 from a later on small room! XP

Zero999
Apr 6, 2004, 10:22 PM
you shouuld look for lavis cannon just like me lol, its the next thing i did after i found demolition coment

PurplePower1
Apr 6, 2004, 10:36 PM
good find, i wish i had something like that, i still only use the Agito 1975 Real.

cp99
Apr 6, 2004, 10:39 PM
demolition comet lol thats my favorite wepon
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Zelendria_Ru
Apr 7, 2004, 12:00 AM
Yep, Redria Demo Comet is the way to go!

As for Redria, I can't recommend it enough...fight Hidelts until you get your God/Battle, it's the perfect compliment to a doublesaber like the demo...you are virtually uninterruptable in your combo. =)

Red Sword Ultimate Melqueek...

That's another great weapon I was lucky to get (under skyly though)
Melqueeks are a pain though...try Ice Spinner quest with a friend, I think there's tons of them in there...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelendria_Ru on 2004-04-06 22:04 ]</font>

Eihwaz
Apr 7, 2004, 12:20 AM
Oooh, nice find. Demolition Comet is a quite nice Hunter weapon. It's stylish, got a great special, and it's quite strong, accurate, and dependable. Easily one of the best weapons in the game.

For multi-hit gear with Redria? Red Slicer or Red Sword are fairly nice, in Ult Caves. But what you really want, pipe some Forest Hildetorrs for Magic Rock: Iritista. It makes Rainbow Baton, the ultimate slicer. Use it on a slicer with lots of Hit, and you'll have a highly-powerful weapon.

NiNeTeeN69
Apr 7, 2004, 12:31 AM
Red Sword still owns any slicer out there, go with red sword, its one of the greatest weapons in the game.

azngamer648
Apr 7, 2004, 12:32 AM
LUCKY BASTARD! But good find and congrats.

stormwalkr777
Apr 7, 2004, 01:37 AM
to be honest with everyone (as u all know i'm new to the game altogether) i had no idea the Demo Comet could be classified as "Easily one of the best hunter weapons" wow am i happy lol i made a BIG difference in the forest on ultimate. I piped for Mils till i got it in like the firts or second room of addicting foods cus i cant really make it any farther than that lol But when i went back to the forest 1 combo killed everything, cept for dragon of course, lol.

rising_sunset
Apr 7, 2004, 08:46 AM
On 2004-04-06 22:32, azngamer648 wrote:
LUCKY BASTARD! But good find and congrats.

uh...
I found 5 so far...
maybe it's just that you are unlucky http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

doubletake123
Apr 7, 2004, 08:52 AM
congrats great find. You definatly should go for the red sword and the Iristia. good luck

Cc08
Apr 7, 2004, 02:00 PM
Good find. Took me 6 Mils. Do FoS runs looking for a God/Battle and hoping for a Hildertor to come down and drop you its stone. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SJ
Apr 7, 2004, 02:33 PM
it was my fave wep and then i got my shiny new meteor cudgel which is better but doesn't have a better affect or % so i switch everynown and then.

Aiya
Apr 7, 2004, 05:29 PM
I would have to say that Red sword is the way to go. It's huge! Even compared to standard swords. I have several Demalition Comets, 1Red Sword and 1Red Slicer (all found offline unhacked unduped) and red sword by far is the best one. I got it on my 3rd try in caves(redria).

Kiri
Apr 7, 2004, 05:36 PM
On 2004-04-07 15:29, AKA_Kaitou_ wrote:
I would have to say that Red sword is the way to go. It's huge! Even compared to standard swords. I have several Demalition Comets, 1Red Sword and 1Red Slicer (all found offline unhacked unduped) and red sword by far is the best one. I got it on my 3rd try in caves(redria).

sure you did...even thoe you said you tried 23 times and didnt find one...you only said you found chain sawd. And i was the one who found the Red Sword and Red slicer...and i traded them to you.

Aztec_Mystic
Apr 13, 2004, 10:22 AM
Yeah I found one yesterday too but the funniest thing is that I found it while I was looking for the Lavis Cannon with my redria lvl 106 Ranger.
Is Demo that good?

Eclypse
Apr 13, 2004, 10:29 AM
Don't go for a LAVIS CANNON, it blows. It's only a 3 hit weapon and there are way better weapons out their to use. Now if you're ultimately wanting to change it into the LAVIS BLADES then I would recommend that instead, but if you are wanting to make a DOUBLE CANNON or leave it as a LAVIS CANNON, I would recommend just getting a MONKEY KING BAR from an Oran game and changing it to a BKB which is stronger. I used to hate the BKB and kinda still do since everyone and there mother has one, but it's an effective weapon in the hands of a HU. Anyways congrats on your DEMO find, even though you'll come to see that it isn't that rare the longer you play.

Capricornus
Apr 13, 2004, 02:42 PM
Yes, apart from the fact that the Demo is one of the best HU weps, it is indeed good looking too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

http://www.tiscaliplaza.be/pictest/Demo%20Comet.jpg

Add to this that it is also one of the most easy weps to find once you have a redria or bluefull on ultimate (piping in the Waterfall Tears quest that is)

Hrith
Apr 13, 2004, 02:58 PM
yeah, it looks so great on Ibuki, but I think it looks terrible on Kefka, and Meteor Cudgel & Twin Blaze look both better on him, and about Shione, nothing beats my beloved Partisan of Lightning http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Which meand I have a 20% hit Demolition Comet gathering dust ;-;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kef on 2004-04-13 12:59 ]</font>

Xero_Silvera
Apr 13, 2004, 03:54 PM
gradtz! i got my demo about a week ago as well. In the same run i found a photon drop & a chain sawd! also, the demo came from a red slime, which was the first reddy iv ever seen. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif enjoi the demo
-xero

MagnumOpus
Apr 13, 2004, 05:47 PM
Congratulations on your find. My main character is a HUmar, Wes C. Attle, Redria ID, he is level 196. I didn't find a demolition comet until he was level 180. And since then I have found 4 more, lol. My other great finds doing Addicting food runs have been:
Red slicer compliments of Nano Dragon
Sange thanks to Pan Arms
Red Sword from Melqueek
Magic Rock Moola dropped by poison lily
Cure Poison from Ob Lily
Add Slots from boxes, boxes and more boxes
Guard Wave from the Pouifully Slime

The addicting food quest is my favorite offline quest...its got great exp, great weps and rare enemies.
But with all of the pouilly slimes i found, no damn lavis cannon....grrrrrr....I got to get one.

CHEERS!