PDA

View Full Version : "Pimps"

FOAtHeart
Apr 7, 2004, 04:45 PM
Wtf?

All the idiots around me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

anyway, i was at school *yawn* trying out for field day, when 'one of those kind of guys' goes around without a shirt (showing off his ugly pasty white skin) and flipping people with rubber bands. then he goes on to say (EXACT quote) "im so freakin pimp i cant contain it yo" and runs up to his 'ho' as he calls it (she is like, 2 feet taller than him btw)
and starts doing......i won't say it. but it's so annoying!

Deathscythealpha
Apr 7, 2004, 04:50 PM
Heh, ok then. Its great how people like going around thinking their so cool when everyone who sees them thinks 'Wow, what a prat'.

Heh, im so pimp, what a crap line hes got there.

Kizaragu
Apr 7, 2004, 04:53 PM
You'll encounter people like that all through your life I'm afraid. And not always of the pimp variety. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Just one of those things I'm afraid and there's not alot you can do about it.

Pancake
Apr 7, 2004, 04:57 PM
I hate it, and I hate it even more when girls call themselves "pimps". The girl pimp is called a Ho! Damn the slang

Daikarin
Apr 7, 2004, 04:59 PM
On 2004-04-07 14:57, Pancake wrote:
I hate it, and I hate it even more when girls call themselves "pimps". The girl pimp is called a Ho! Damn the slang

I believe it's "Tomboy".

FOAtHeart
Apr 7, 2004, 05:04 PM

a girl 'pimp' is called a 'pimpette' according to my sister http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

AUTO_
Apr 7, 2004, 05:32 PM
Should just do the ol' Trading Spouses spiel (Chapelle's Show) next time someone says they're a gangsta, a pimp, etc.

Sord
Apr 7, 2004, 05:48 PM
pimp = someone who actually kidnaps girls and keeps them in an area they don't know, and makes them protitute for money, and then takes some of that money, and has the girl do him for free

gf/prostitute of pimp = ho

girl pimp = no such thing right now, but is typically called a pimpette as someone stated

Deathscythealpha
Apr 7, 2004, 06:03 PM
On 2004-04-07 15:48, Sord wrote:

girl pimp = no such thing right now, but is typically called a pimpette as someone stated

Im sure i saw some documentry a couple of years back featureing several female pimps/ I dont think they actually gave them their own name, cause to be honest pimp seems to be a non-gender pacific term anyway.

Skett
Apr 7, 2004, 07:34 PM
I hate those people that think they are all that and a bag of cheetos. Its always during that annoying teenage years. Gosh, I hate my age group.

Sord
Apr 7, 2004, 07:44 PM
On 2004-04-07 16:03, Deathscythealpha wrote:

Im sure i saw some documentry a couple of years back featureing several female pimps/ I dont think they actually gave them their own name, cause to be honest pimp seems to be a non-gender pacific term anyway.

well, i haven't heard of any, there might be. It's just most girls wouldn't do that to other girls you would think, and if they used guys, the guys have an obvious physical advantage over her. So if it is, there isn't very many.

_Ted_
Apr 7, 2004, 07:55 PM
On 2004-04-07 17:44, Sord wrote:

well, i haven't heard of any, there might be. It's just most girls wouldn't do that to other girls you would think, and if they used guys, the guys have an obvious physical advantage over her. So if it is, there isn't very many.

Maybe they are large Austrian muscle builder women that command young short meek men?

anwserman
Apr 7, 2004, 08:08 PM
If a guy says that he's a pimp ("I'm so pimp I can't contain it"), he's a wannabe. A true pimp somehow gets the ladies without even speaking... and doesn't advertise it at all.

Or makes songs about it.
Take that you damn rappers!

Sord
Apr 7, 2004, 08:45 PM
On 2004-04-07 18:08, anwserman wrote:
If a guy says that he's a pimp ("I'm so pimp I can't contain it"), he's a wannabe. A true pimp somehow gets the ladies without even speaking... and doesn't advertise it at all.

Or makes songs about it.
Take that you damn rappers!

erm... you just described a rapper... not a pimp http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif So the rapper probably would take that. And pimps don't get the ladies, they kidnap them. The whole lady thing started with rappers imitating them, calling themselves pimps, which they weren't, and then being filthy rich rappers, girls are attracted to them, and they call them their hos.

Pancake
Apr 7, 2004, 08:49 PM
On 2004-04-07 15:04, FOAtHeart wrote:

a girl 'pimp' is called a 'pimpette' according to my sister http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I hate it when girls say that...Ok FO do this
FO: Hey sis do you think your a pimp?
Sis: No a Pimpette!
FO: Your a fricken HO!

No such thing as pimpette, it's called a ho. Girls say they can be called Pimps but hate to be called hos, pisses me off! Damn Hos

Sord
Apr 7, 2004, 09:03 PM
On 2004-04-07 18:49, Pancake wrote:

I hate it when girls say that...Ok FO do this
FO: Hey sis do you think your a pimp?
Sis: No a Pimpette!
FO: Your a fricken HO!

No such thing as pimpette, it's called a ho. Girls say they can be called Pimps but hate to be called hos, pisses me off! Damn Hos

no offence, but you are not very bright as all, or at least not on this subject. A girl can be a pimp, all she has to do is kidnap people and make them prostitutes, and take a certain percent of money goes to them, as a sort of tribute to their shelter, but at the same time not letting them have enough money to go any where for escape. Theoretically it is possbile for a girl to be a pimp, and have hoes. Since there is no "man," after "pimp," you cannot say pimpwoman. Since it's a job title, female and male job titles are sometimes slightly diffrent in name. For example waitress and waiter, truth is, since there is no set standard, there are two things that I can think of, you can call a female pimp:

pimpette (as in dude and dudette)
pimpess (as in god and godess)

Pancake
Apr 7, 2004, 09:12 PM
Whatever, They kidnap they

Guile
Apr 8, 2004, 05:17 AM
I can't stand the word pimp, people seem it means to get girls all over you. A fucking pimp is a person who whores out hoes for a cut of there earning. Their main job is to make sure that the costomer pays the ho for her or his services....

Ness
Apr 8, 2004, 06:07 AM

A female pimp is called a "madame."

Robo47
Apr 8, 2004, 04:23 PM
On 2004-04-08 04:07, Ness wrote:

or sometimes Mistress.

BogusKun
Apr 8, 2004, 04:40 PM
On 2004-04-08 14:23, Robo47 wrote:

On 2004-04-08 04:07, Ness wrote:

or sometimes Mistress.

I had 2 last year. They still love me.

Deathscythealpha
Apr 8, 2004, 05:30 PM
On 2004-04-07 19:03, Sord wrote:

no offence, but you are not very bright as all, or at least not on this subject. A girl can be a pimp, all she has to do is kidnap people and make them prostitutes, and take a certain percent of money goes to them, as a sort of tribute to their shelter, but at the same time not letting them have enough money to go any where for escape. Theoretically it is possbile for a girl to be a pimp, and have hoes. Since there is no "man," after "pimp," you cannot say pimpwoman. Since it's a job title, female and male job titles are sometimes slightly diffrent in name. For example waitress and waiter, truth is, since there is no set standard, there are two things that I can think of, you can call a female pimp:

pimpette (as in dude and dudette)
pimpess (as in god and godess)

Actually, not all pimps 'kidnap' the girls. Girls will go to the pimps themselves to get employed cause:

a) its easier to get work if youve got someone going around finding it for you

b) no one is going to mess with another Pimps Ho (man did i just say that?) without some retribution. That means the girl will get some protection from their Pimp who doesnt want to see some of their income get beat up and not be able to provide cash

The girls may get beat around by the pimps sometimes, but sometimes they do get themselves into it.

This also shows how there can be Female Pimps. A female pimp is alot kinda to their 'staff' but still goes around and gets them jobs and takes some of the money from it.

Also, read Kodiak's thread on the 'No Offence' thing, its one of the worst thign syou could say.

minsc
Apr 8, 2004, 05:31 PM
Ever heard of Heidi Fleiss?

"When Heidi got arrested in Beverly Hills in the early 1990s for pimping and pandering, the life she was living was far from that of a cheap, two-bit whore!"

A pimp doesn't kidnap girls. They usually persuade run-aways to sleep with men/women for a price. Not all pimps give their women a share of the money they make. Some women will do it just for a place to stay, and food to eat.

And a Madam is not a "ho". She could be a virgin for all anyone knows.

Sord
Apr 8, 2004, 06:43 PM
On 2004-04-08 15:30, Deathscythealpha wrote:
Kodiak's

KodiaK? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

any how, I guess they don't kidnap all girls then, though it's still not really something respectable if you ask me, but, meh, soceity is weird.

Deathscythealpha
Apr 8, 2004, 07:13 PM
On 2004-04-08 16:43, Sord wrote:

any how, I guess they don't kidnap all girls then, though it's still not really something respectable if you ask me, but, meh, soceity is weird.

Yeah, have to agree with you there. This wierd idolising of people who are performing illegal activeties (sp?) really fly's by me, but im guessing people just like their 'rougish' elements. Its just the way the world moves nowadays * <------feels old for saying that *

Noobliterator
Apr 14, 2004, 09:18 AM
On 2004-04-07 17:44, Sord wrote:

Dude, the female pimp is the oldest kind. People please. They run their business a very different way. Female pimps tend to run brothels and not have their ho's on the street.

navci
Apr 14, 2004, 01:23 PM
On 2004-04-08 17:13, Deathscythealpha wrote:
Yeah, have to agree with you there. This wierd idolising of people who are performing illegal activeties (sp?) really fly's by me, but im guessing people just like their 'rougish' elements. Its just the way the world moves nowadays * <------feels old for saying that *

I agree with you completely there.

Answerman (whatever your spelling!) has a good point there. I hate it when people saying "I am so this and that". Yes... if you are so this and that you won't actually have to say it.

Gah.

KodiaX987
Apr 14, 2004, 08:29 PM
It's not all fun and games, guys... They say prostitution is the oldest job in the world. Yesterday, I saw a chick and I think she was part of the ones who started it up! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif