PDA

View Full Version : can't get to ultimate

ShrimpChips
Apr 8, 2004, 02:20 AM
My two friends and i have just beat Dark Falz on very hard mode, we went all the way thru caves, mines, and ruins... and we still can't go to ultimate mode. We quit after coming back to town after we beat Dark Falz. We are also all above lvl 60.

Have we missed something???

edit: We read that we have to be lvl 80 when playing multiplayer in order to get to ultimate Is this correct?

And also, why do we have to play forest and cave all over again? How do get to it save on mines or Ruins?

arrggh..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: QU33F on 2004-04-08 00:26 ]</font>

Loramaru
Apr 8, 2004, 08:24 AM
When you play online the areas you can start at are based on the areas that the person who created the team can access offline. e.g. If the team leader has beaten ultimate offline then you can start in Forest, Cave, Mine, or Ruins online; but i've they've never even played ultimate offline then you can only start in Forest.

Cc08
Apr 8, 2004, 09:39 AM
What you beat on Multiplayer is not saved for you, yeah... it stinks. For example, I went all the way throu Jungle, Seaside, and Mountain, but you couldn't hit the switches, so we couldnt fight GG

Arislan
Apr 8, 2004, 10:46 AM
And yes, its level 80 for Ultimate. So even if you've gotten there at 60 something, you all have to wait multiplayer-wise to get to Ultimate.

Kiri
Apr 8, 2004, 11:47 PM
you cant go on multiplayer Ult until you are all Lv80

Sharkyland
Apr 9, 2004, 05:57 AM
Seriously Off Topic...

I like Shrimp Chips, but I miss the ones that you fry in the frying pan, can't seem to find those now-a-days. ;_; I remember eating those things raw when I was a wee little child. x_x

Yeah, to get on ultimate (with multiple people is lv 80 if it's online or offline).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-09 08:33 ]</font>

ShrimpChips
Apr 9, 2004, 06:40 PM
On 2004-04-09 03:57, Sharkyland wrote:
Seriously Off Topic...

I like Shrimp Chips, but I miss the ones that you fry in the frying pan, can't seem to find those now-a-days. ;_; I remember eating those things raw when I was a wee little child. x_x

Yeah, to get on ultimate (with multiple people is lv 80 if it's online or offline).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2004-04-09 08:33 ]</font>

I always find them at vietnamese super markets, but the best ones come from the country though... my relatives always buy me a whole bunch of cases when they go back to visit relatives.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But the spicy packaged ones are always good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sharkyland
Apr 10, 2004, 04:11 AM
Most of the stores that are near here are Korean, but it doesn't matter. Shrimp Fries is used to what I eat, but I can't remember the brand name.

Kuea
Apr 10, 2004, 06:06 AM
back on topic now.
it was weird my friend finally leveled up to 80 and we went to play ultimate and when we went to select it it wouldn't let us.
some how his level stayed at 79 so we still couldn't play.