PDA

View Full Version : Name that Song 2

anwserman
Apr 8, 2004, 06:59 PM
This song I want to download... its punk-rock. Its about a guy who wants this girl, and how he's different from the all the guys that she gets (and he complains about the guys.)

And then he realizes that he changes into those same guys that he despises, but still can't get the girl for some damn reason.

And one part I remember goes something like this, "she uses a strap-on but I don't know what that means"... I think.

And I'm not going to google it since I know whats gonna happen if that one part is what I think it is.

Deathscythealpha
Apr 8, 2004, 07:17 PM
I think thats 'Girl All the Bad Guys Want' by Bowling for Soup. Not sure though.

anwserman
Apr 8, 2004, 07:40 PM
YES THATS IT!

And, its a two-way, not a strap-on.
Whoops. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Thank you!

Thepandaman
Apr 9, 2004, 11:59 AM
Do you want a link to it? I think ive got it on one of my albums if you need it.

Kizaragu
Apr 9, 2004, 12:23 PM
Congrats on successfully getting this topic locked. *Evil Eyes*

dylcool
Apr 10, 2004, 12:16 AM
That song is punk rock?

That's right. I went there.

ABDUR101
Apr 10, 2004, 01:18 AM
On 2004-04-09 09:59, Thepandaman wrote:
Do you want a link to it? I think ive got it on one of my albums if you need it.

Illegal Activities
Warez or illegal related content of any kind is grounds to be banned by our discretion.Links to such material as well as requests for it, are considered the same as posting the actual material. You may not ask for Warez, ROMs, or MP3s or ask for links to such sites containing specified content and you may not provide links to such sites.

Go read the forum rules, you need a refresher. =